It's the year 20XX. All but musket firearms have been outlawed. Now it's time to get creative

It's the year 20XX. All but musket firearms have been outlawed. Now it's time to get creative.
How do you adapt to give yourself a fighting edge against the police and military?

Attached: 1311491.jpg (500x237, 19K)

yeah

Perkele!

Attached: vr5h1pvpyl001.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

I'll be dead before that happens, so it's you fags problems now.

liberator 12k if shotgun ammunition is still obtainable perhaps handpacked sabot rounds.
IEDs
Maybe some kind of electromagnet powered railgun thing (heard Ivanthetroll mention it a while ago).

Bombs.

the main thing i would be worried about with that design is ammunition

Don't forget lamp oil and rope

The same way I'd do it now. AR-15s and improvised explosives. Mostly the latter. Direct confrontations against people with access to air support and armored vehicles is how you throw your life away.

Intel, intel, intel. Figure out who your targets are and where they'll be. Follow their patterns, strike when they're vulnerable. Have an exfil plan ready if you have to be there in person, but the smart insurgent won't be. Only fools go on suicide missions intending to die. Practicing ranger handbook shit is fun and all, but you won't make through more than one engagement fighting like that.

Mortars and suicide drones. Several marksmen positioned at multiple points multiple hundreds of yards away all taking their shot at the same time to confuse pursuers. Have a plan. Live to fight again.

Umm sweetie, I think I know an assaultgonne when I see one.

Fuck ton of IEDs all over the roads and near government buildings. Blend in with the population and repeat.

Fireworks, blunderbuss style shotguns, .75 cal armor piercing single shot shoulder cannons, explosives, chlorine gas, sound weapons, laser scatter dazer devices, high mF capacitor mines and contact grenades, pungee sticks, rabid dogs and house cats on steroids and PCP, modified nail gun flechet devices, and tainted food/water, organophosphate pesticide contamination. Just fun stuff.

Just getting your hands on a truck full of pool shock and ice melt would be enough to kill a battalion of battle drones

3d print a Glock and an AR and begin the boogaloo in Minecraft

If you were fighting the police and military in the first place, why would you give a damn about their gun laws?
I would carry on as in any other scenario, AKs, Moist Nuggets, SKSs, 1911s, Uzis, RPG-7s, molotovs and pipebombs, because I am a Fuddlord.
I would adapt techniques from all the other guerrilla fighters who left manuals. No need to reinvent the wheel.

drill that 3rd hole.

Your phrasing implies just firearms were banned so I'd work on pic related

Attached: 1897817_10203594045433916_1295639865_n.jpg (650x487, 168K)

buy real guns on the black market

duh, you couldn't because real guns would be already banned dummy

bows and slingshots

>complying with the laws
I still have my guns. Come get them, alphabet man.

Attached: Send Bachelors Cobra Gadsden.jpg (800x516, 56K)

How much money can I make selling guns in a black market?

Attached: PP.jpg (550x427, 21K)