HEY YOU

Join the Navy

Attached: i947NwS.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Uhh yeah alright.

Free bunks and spunk? Who could say no?

Formerly Army

Yeah, I remember the Yvan Eht Nioj episode. It was back when the Simpsons was good. That seems like so very long ago. It's tragic that they couldn't quit while they were on top.

sneed

SIR DO I LOOK LIKE AHOMOSEXUAL TO YOU?

Attached: bomber-harris-large-56a61b4a3df78cf7728b5eca.jpg (754x600, 41K)

YVAN EHT NIOJ

There's trouble in a far-off nation,
Time to get in love formation,
Your love is more deadly than Saddam,
And that's why I gotta drop da bomb!

Yvan eht nioj. Yvan eht nioj. Yvan eht nioj.

This party is happening; it's no mirage,
So, sing it again,
Yvan eht nioj.

Yvan eht nioj. Yvan eht nioj.

Military doesn't want me

Yes

Faggot

I'll reenlist if I can get second class without having to suck dick.

Steam hams!

Thats probably because I am, but thats unrelated.

Hey you¡
Feed the sneed

Superliminal

Why's reviving jokes from 1990s Simpsons episodes gotten so popular as of late?

because like the boomer we (millennial's) are becoming middle aged and becoming the dominant population. We are looking back at our childhood with rose colored glasses at a time when the world wasn't so gay and full of communist, even though we caused it to happen we will pretend like it wasn't our fault and reminiscing of better times.

Attached: kkQvUsW.png (1000x861, 259K)

>because like the boomer we (millennial's) are becoming middle aged and becoming the dominant population. We are looking back at our childhood with rose colored glasses at a time when the world wasn't so gay and full of communist, even though we caused it to happen we will pretend like it wasn't our fault and reminiscing of better times.

You better not watch the movie Mid90s. I did it last weekend and it blasted me back over 25 fucking years. Felt old as shit but the movie was so spot on it hurt.

30 yo boomer is a meme for a reason, my dad gave me a Honda mower for a house warming gift last year, I've never been so excited by a gift in my life, literally when't out a mowed the lawn during my party.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pbrntk51IV1tn9r53_540.png (540x345, 64K)

rate?

Reenlisting is pretty much the only way I can get second class

Attached: 9AE89178-0829-418A-90F0-BEA554E16D0D.png (705x551, 180K)

AE