Fuck off janies this is extremely K related

How do we seperate the image of Jow Forums from gun culture. Im sick of being lumped with those retards in the media. Also how can we seperate gun culture from being seen as pro trump? Fuck that gun grabbing faggot.

Attached: 1565016402839m.jpg (1024x1020, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulb0pLBgRCw
youtube.com/watch?v=NudG29WNiCc&t=
cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/connor-betts-dayton-shooting-profile/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Somehow, you need to prove to the world that you are truly defensive. Anything deemed "militant" or diverting from patriotism commonly seen on the 4th of July would make them paranoid.

Anybody who has the desire to be a politician is inherently corrupt.

Worried about image like you're the one doing something wrong while the world demonizes you for wanting to exist?
Maybe you should recognize who your enemies are and what their plans for you will lead to instead of worrying about how to market yourself to the lowest common denominator.
>How do we get king George to go easier on us and treat us like equals without resorting to the radical hate speech that is the revolutionary movement of firebrand rhetoric about overthrowing the crowns rule? I hate being lumped in with those nutjobs.

People like you existed back then. They became Canadians. Move to Canada faggot.

He's become such a massive disappointment.

ignore and report Jow Forums threads on Jow Forums is a good start

Eyepatch McCain at it again

well tons of people on Jow Forums come to Jow Forums not sure if that's possible.

All of the "decent" Republicans have become dissapointments. There is nobody who truly supports the constitution anymore, all that is left are people who hate it openly and those who want to "compromise".

Fuck you coward, gun culture is GENETIC.

Attached: 20190805_235935.jpg (320x196, 33K)

>how do we solve the problem without solving the problem

Attached: extreme.png (2402x944, 299K)

You cant, it's the kikes that are disarming you and the nazis that are fighting by your side.

Attached: 1547576210433m.jpg (518x1024, 91K)

Ps, pol hates trump too, they are one big reason why real right wingers are finally organizing and turning on him.

Attached: 1542238530603m-1.jpg (791x1024, 168K)

The two party system fucked us over and now issues like abortion and guns are sole reasons for people to vote certain parties. Issues that shouldnt naturally fall on a right vs left spectrum are forced on there which in the end means individuals wont have their actual voices heard. Our system is forcing individuals into two dimensional thinking.

Enjoy your ban, Jannies are hella mad lately and I got banned for literally posting a thread about guns.

How does one celebrate someone's manbutt fetish?
Do party supply stores have things for this?

Wish an IED killed him, not even joking either. Fuck Captain "UnAmerica".

Betrays everything he claims to have fought for.

post guns and explosives if you're all about the collapse, faggot

>>How do we get king George to go easier on us and treat us like equals without resorting to the radical hate speech that is the revolutionary movement of firebrand rhetoric about overthrowing the crowns rule? I hate being lumped in with those nutjobs.
>People like you existed back then. They became Canadians. Move to Canada faggot.

I own you a beer for that post user.

this

A return to constitutional rule and not being the vassal state of Israel
>Collapse
Yeah and people who exercise for their long term health are stupid for not wanting to shoot up drugs

>All of the "decent" Republicans have become dissapointments. There is nobody who truly supports the constitution anymore, all that is left are people who hate it openly and those who want to "compromise".

Well....We were never going to vote our way out of this, now were we. Civil War it is then.

Enemies get expelled, Traitors get what they deserve (after due process)

they literally do, every big company goes all out for pride now

>bake the fucking cake bigots

>A return to constitutional rule and not being the vassal state of Israel
>>Collapse
>Yeah and people who exercise for their long term health are stupid for not wanting to shoot up drugs

It will happen, and that nation will be over run by hordes of arabs who will have a jew killing favour that will make the SS look like neo cons.

He always was.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulb0pLBgRCw

At this point, you don't. The boogaloo isn't a meme, you know, it's a warning.

That's their problem, not ours.

This, who better to fight for ZOG in Washington then a guy who fought for ZOG in Iraq?

If he was fighting for us, he would be on the border.

>That's their problem, not ours.
Oh totally, what I am saying is they have doomed themselves, like they always do/will.

>Zionists use Arabs to fight wars them
>Use Americans to fight wars for them
>Use Americans and Arabs to fight against eachother for false opposition to the same goals
It's all so tiresome

I mean Hezbollah flags can get you locked up in Europe but isis flags can get handed out at rallies?
Dear God I'm sick of clown world.

>i-it's a mental health issue
>it can't be that they're all violent white nationalists
>let's blame video games again

What's your goal? That if you're nice enough, the anti-gun side will become pro-gun? How nice do you think you have to be? They don't care if their image of you as a racist militia terrorist is accurate, only if it's useful. It's very, very useful, and they control the media which decides your image, not you. They are NPCs.

Or do you think you'll convince the middle to like you better? The middle doesn't give a shit about principles. They hate weakness more than they like niceness, and they like their pensions and social security more than they care about any character traits. Other than that, they vote to feel good, not to accomplish anything. They are normies.

I've supported gay marriage since I was old enough to vote. I've hired greater-than-proportionate minorities in my state. I've treated women decently, I volunteer time to old people, I donate to charities. Doesn't matter, because I want my guns, the people who know me will at best think I'm a weird outlier, one of the good ones, because they're all normies. And you're in the same boat. Trump's even in the same boat; he's said every nice thing and done every nice thing for women, gays, and blacks, more than most people in this country. Look into it; the only mean thing he's ever done is say mean words in immediate response to nasty actions. Doesn't matter. Image is less important than not cucking.

youtube.com/watch?v=NudG29WNiCc&t=

Attached: uihuigugui.jpg (1902x2048, 727K)

where the fuck have you been you colorblind retard?
Remember June? The rainbow mafia won't shut the fuck up.

(((Enemies)))
Once you accept that Freemasonry is a Zionist organization the truth of the world all makes perfect sense

Holy shit this

Attached: 156447725294951986.jpeg-2.jpg (600x450, 44K)

>S-strawman arguements
> keep blame shit science has proven wrong
>first time someone with situational awareness is red flagged and cops are killed

Demanding disarmament just gets us to grip on our guns and our dicks even more.
Have fun being replaced, if you did give up your weapons.

Jew makes a thread like he's the counter culture trying to fight against the pervasive oppression on this board
>Completely backfires against him as universal consensus of free speech and triple digit iqs tear his bullshit apart

Feelsgoodman.jpg

We need to start caring about the reasons why our society is churning out these people who see violence as their only recourse to whatever is wrong in their lives. Every single pundit wants to avoid the fact that there is something fundamentally wrong with our society if it's creating people this desperately unhappy. Taking guns away and waving your hand in the general direction of "mental health services" is a copout and demonstrates a fundamental apathy towards the welfare of average Americans. This is not a political issue. The politics are a smokescreen for the core issue. If you strip away the bullshit and look at the issue as a fly on the wall, you have damaged, unhappy young men who are hopeless enough that they see violence as their only option. We need to admit that we are not giving young people the tools they need to interface with society. We need to care about them enough to put them in a position to succeed, rather than feel marginalized. I believe the extremist politics are almost wholly irrelevant, and their near ubiquity among these mass shooters to be a convenient outlet for underlying emotional conditions which are poorly processed and festering. You don't shoot people because of an idea. You shoot them because you have a fundamental, emotionally based desire to shoot people. The rationalization is merely a justification applied ex post facto. America needs to stop buying into the bullshit and separate the wheat from the chaff. It's an issue of desperately unhappy young men rather than one of political extremism or the tools used.

The only way to fix it is to care about the perpetrators enough to address what IN THEIR LIVES made them that way. Taking away the tools doesn't solve the root issue, and we need to start caring about the root issue.

Hello

Attached: 1565021237980.jpg (2400x1800, 330K)

Look at this guy
He thinks mass shooters are a (((organic))) occurrence

Yeah because it would be so much more difficult to anonomously take a weekend a month to put a bullet in the back of a traitor for years on end. That doesn't make sense at all. Shooting up a mall makes so much more sense and has no negative or easier to package consequences.
Sure makes sense to me.

The cause definitely isn't a racist president whose talking points keep getting repeated by these mass murders...

>>Zionists use Arabs to fight wars them
>>Use Americans to fight wars for them
>>Use Americans and Arabs to fight against eachother for false opposition to the same goals
>It's all so tiresome

And to think, if you now speak out against pointless wars, "someone" can report you and loss your rights, the same rights this government was founded to protect...And that faggot in OP trodes out "I fought for your rights" as a way to get elected to stab those very same rights in the back....

To hell with ZOG, To hell with its minions.

>I mean Hezbollah flags can get you locked up in Europe but isis flags can get handed out at rallies?
>Dear God I'm sick of clown world.

The world is a open air insane asylum, a new era of weimar..One can only wonder how it will end.

If you believe in firearms and self defense you are anathema to these people. No amount of prostration and apologizing will make them see you as anything but their enemy.
Perhaps you should start to see them as your enemy too?
>People like you existed back then. They became Canadians.
Historical fact. The birth of English speaking Canada were tories fleeing the nascent USA.

>>i-it's a mental health issue
>>it can't be that they're all violent white nationalists

Yeah, has NOTHING to do with leftists like OHIO shooting, or Jihadist like Orlando, False flags like Parkland/Vegas, right? No, fuck no, right?

I'm not trying to get into a huge internet argument with people who are fundamentally unable to be convinced of anything. I've said my piece, take it or leave it.

>white supremacist
>targets random beaners instead of the people who brought them here
Yeah, no. I refuse to believe anyone could become "radicalized" by Jow Forums and not name the Jew. Same with Tarrent. The SLPC and other NGOs are far more dangerous than spics getting their groceries.

So you're worried about the image Jews and the Freemasons craft of you with the monopoly of all media and billions of dollars and you think being more passive and appealing will solve the problem?
>Man this hole is getting pretty deep
>I know! We can dig our way out!

get a load of this easily deceived Jow Forumstard

You know. That honestly makes perfect sense. If this guy was genuinely influence by Jow Forums he'd be shooting up synagogues and not firing indiscriminately into a fucking walmart of all places.

GIVE THEM SOMETHING THAT IS NOT GUN CONTROL BUT STILL SOMETHING

AS FAR AS THE WORLD KNOW EVERY GUN OWNER IS JUST THE PARTY OF "NO" WHO JUST SAYS NO TO EVERYTHING, AND THEY'RE RIGHT BECAUSE FUCK GUN CONTROL. BUT THEY'RE ALL FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE UTTER INSANITY TO THEM THAT THEIR FRIENDS OR FAMILY HAS TO DIE IN A FUCKING WALMART AND FROM THEIR POINT OF VIEW OUR COLLECTIVE RESPONSE IS TO DO LITERALLY NOTHING AND JUST LET MORE PEOPLE DIE.

WE GOTTA PUBLICLY SAY GUN OWNERS ARE PRO TAX FUNDED MENTAL HEALTHCARE OR TAX FUNDED THERAPY FOR FUCKED UP KIDS WHO MIGHT BECOME THE NEXT SCHOOL SHOOTER.

"GUN OWNERS SAY: DEFUND THE ATF AND PUT THE MONEY INTO MENTAL HEALTHCARE" IS A STATEMENT THE LIBERAL MEDIA WILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH AND FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE FUCKING REGAN GUN OWNERS WILL BE SEEN AT DOING EXACTLY ONE (1) THING EVER, INSTEAD OF ZERO (THINGS) EVER.

Attached: b1ddb65b-377f-44e7-8b44-4ec1101a39b1.jpg (960x960, 125K)

So Jews in Israel have an emotionally mentally ill desire when they shoot Palestinians for trying to cross the border without going through the proper channels?
So all men who defend or use violence against their own interests and preservation of their own people are unstable?
Why can't others have what Pakistan, Israel, Rwanda, India, Vietnam, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Uruguay, both Korea's, Sudan, Haiti, Cuba, Singapore, Thailand etc. Have?
Why is it only some countries are immune to the need for migrants and the defense of borders?

Makes me glad that Canada is being turned into India/China/Syria by the (((government)))

Dumbass ass sluts holding out for Chad are to blame. State mandated GFs now.

Not really interested in the politics of it. Focusing on the politics really hasn't gotten us anywhere as a collective whole. I prefer to focus on the strictly human aspect, which often goes completely ignored. Case in point, every single reply I've gotten here has immediately attempted to make it about politics. I'm not interested. The political issues in this case are a distraction.

>eight-chan gets nuked and all the fags come here to shit this place up

Seriously though, we already have too many tranny loving faggots here

Okay so making ourselves palatable with a Twitter hashtag will achieve more than voting or direct action. Politics should be left to those that know better and a two party system that ensures a single outcome. Got it.

Anything else? Maybe how focusing on individualism is much more important than being concerned about demographics or being sold out at a national level or forging bonds with like minded people who share your views or ancestry?
Because it seems to be working out for another group really well. They have their own ethnostate thats untouchable.

>Not really interested in the politics of it
I'm pretty sure you are Mr Goldberg

8 gets nuked so people have to flee to the sanitized and monitored easily controlled forum for free speech that (((they))) control

someone please take away his eyepatch he's too much of a faggot for it

Attached: IMG_4664.png (296x295, 136K)

I don't know how many different ways I can put it. I don't care about your politics. You're acting as if I'm attacking your political beliefs and mounting a defense of them. I'm not saying politics are irrelevant in general, or that there aren't issues which need to be solved in a political sphere. What I'm saying is that these politics are not causally related to mass shooting. You've made it abundantly clear that you hold certain political beliefs. Have you gone and shot up a bar lately? No? Then I'm not interested in you, and from this alone you can make the argument that political beliefs and violence are not linked on a basic level. What I'm interested in is what separates your garden variety internet extremist from the variety that shoots up a public place. What went wrong in his life on a personal level which formed him into the person who did that? How can we emplace real, actual change in the way we nurture developing people to avoid this kind of thing? Again, the answer doesn't lie in politics.

I don't understand the hostility.

>listening to Yankee bitch,
he's the ultimate boomer, told me the last time he voted was in 1988 for the libertarian party.

>Again, the answer doesn't lie in politics.
Not him, but you're talking about a country that had to legislate to put warning tags on hair dryers so idiots wouldn't sue the manufacturers because "it was quicker to dry my hair while washing it and didn't know any better"
So it's about what laws are effective and which aren't. But they seem to try and go for the lowest denominator and race to see how many restrictions they can place on someone until they stop being "productive".
Which is always political.

Yeah. And I told you. You think these things are organic.
>Wow making mass murderers famous is a bad idea that leads to more
>Portraying some as understandable and others as monsters is organic
>Everything is politics. From this right now to every word ever written .

You want the human angle but you just outright dismiss the fact whites worldwide have nothing to believe in anymore. Not nation. Not race. Not god. Not justice. And you wonder why the human angle leads to such organic things designed to strip them of the only thing between them and extinction.
Yeah tell me more about the human angle that concerns you. What people have to believe in anymore.

Dude, the ohio shooting was a crazy leftist
cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/connor-betts-dayton-shooting-profile/index.html
I'm sure CNN isn't a pol source

A Twitter account that appears to belong to Dayton mass shooter Connor Betts retweeted extreme left-wing and anti-police posts, as well as tweets supporting Antifa, or anti-fascist, protesters.

The most recent tweet on the @iamthespookster account was on August 3, the day of the shooting, when he retweeted a post saying, "Millenials have a message for the Joe Biden generation: hurry up and die." He also retweeted messages supporting Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

In the hours before the Dayton shooting, the Twitter account "liked" several tweets about a shooting in El Paso, Texas, that left 22 dead, including one supporting gun control and others that called the El Paso shooting suspect a "terrorist," and a "white supremacist."
The account also retweeted posts against ICE agents, including one that said, "these people are monsters," and multiple posts condemning police, and supporting Antifa protesters, who often use violent tactics. There were also many tweets of selfies, photos with a friend and ordinary memes and nonpolitical content.
The account was suspended by Twitter on Sunday evening. A Twitter spokesperson would not comment on the account, only saying in a statement, "We're proactively removing content that violates our policies and will be engaged with law enforcement, as appropriate."
And of course twatter is trying to scrub it

Go away shareblu

Guy shoots up El Paso
>White supremacists need to have guns taken away
Guys shoot up Vegas or Dayton
>No known (((motive)))

Isn't it great how nonwhites can immigrate to the US, become journalists and then shit on the people who founded this nation, their descendants, and the rights they enshrined in our Constitution?

Attached: Screenshot_20190804203816_Chrome.jpg (1059x1232, 493K)

> School to prison pipeline
Yeah that's why our prisons are full of Asians and Russians and they both have weak failed states
That's just natural trajectory. There are thousands walking the streets that deserve to be in jail but we don't have the money for it. They have decriminalized meth possession and petty crime where I live already.

I really don't want to engage you on issues of identity politics but you're really good at reframing the discussion to make it unavoidable. If a diffused sense of identity is so distressing to people that it causes them to feel the need to lash out in violence, that's a subject I'm interested in, as I believe it's that, rather than holding any particular ideas in the first place, which is the important issue which needs to be solved. I think your views probably have some merit to them, and if it matters, I think it's great that you have an outlet to discuss them. I hope that ultimately you can enact some positive change through them.

Crenshaw is a fucking cuck.

>Also how can we seperate gun culture from being seen as pro trump?
Most Americans are incapable of thought more nuanced than D v. R and the media reflects that. Basically, you can't.

This
It's so tiring hearing the same tired excuses over and over. Asians can come here with nothing, can't speak english, working shitty jobs, living 5 to a storage unit and their children grow up to be MDs and engineers.

Red vs blue and voting is a joke.

Remember Israel is the only western nation that shares our values but doesn't need unmitigated massive immigration
Guess they don't share all our values huh? Cause they sterilize immigrants and ship them off to Sweden.

>I think your views should have an outlet to be shared
Doesn't seem like it buddy. See the entire past few decades for proof.

>Holding particular ideas is a problem that needs to be solved
Huh. What ideas are those?

>two posts with "quotes"
>neither directly actually quotes anything I said
>neither actually represent the content of what I posted
>neither comment addresses what was actually said
Well, I tried.

>implying the majority of Jow Forums isn't also Jow Forums

These are the two tabs I always have open. It's just that most of us aren't stupid frog posters.

Not even synagogues with ancient, powerless Jews, but corporate board rooms and private estates. Even Jow Forums knows you have to cut off the head to kill it.

>Identity politics are bad
But what about these?
>No response
Yeah I think I got you figured out.

But tell me more about how all these mass shooters with no motives need to be addressed? It's almost like they are working towards a certain goal.
But you have no idea what that would be would you.
Gradually I began to hate them.

Care to try this? I'll sum it up
>It's all about bread and circuses right up until you get asked to get on a train.

So targeted people should arm themselves and resist against a government that seeks their destruction by violence?
Well if you say so.......

Cool, he was a leftist and insane, he shouldn't have had guns same as that turbo incel from Dallas. Also: the El paso guy is being deemed a terrorist because he published a manifesto , if the Dayton guy did the same i think there wpuld be more screaming about it too.

>The only people that should be concerned about immigration or borders or politics is the chosen people
I get your point. They also get the only militant nation state where everyone serves.

He doesn't even have his dominant shooting eye anymore, it doesn't affect him.

Well North Korea also who also control the media and are even worse than Israel when it comes to racial purity

they don't control our media. that's the difference.

So you think that these mass shooters are an anomaly and not something intended to discredit regular gun owners?
So as a frog you think they are just turning up the heat for our pleasure and that it will never reach boiling temperature?

Holy shit. I thought you were an actual american for a while. Almost got me David.

Thanks CNN. If only it were as simple as "REVOLUTION" every time people in power started taking advantage of those "under" them, be it in wealth or influence.
>There's only the haves and the have-nots
Except when the bread stops being made, and the circuses are no longer available.
But thankfully with AmazonFreshâ„¢ and distractions at the local cineplex or on demand with Amazon Primeâ„¢ we don't have to worry about that...

If you got the impression that I believe that there are "no motives" behind the shooting, I don't think you've really been engaging your brain and thinking. Columbine was much easier to process because the internet hadn't yet evolved into this enormous collective consciousness where you have prepackaged worldviews peddled endlessly in enormous echo chambers. If Klebold and Harris had been alive in our generation, I'm certain they would have written extremist manifestos as well. Would that have changed the core conditions? Absolutely not. You still would have a pair of desperately unhappy young men who felt like outsiders. Anything you'd have layered on top of that would basically be bullshit. That's what these new age shooters are doing: layering bullshit on top of their roiling internal worlds.

It's not easy to admit how you feel -- it's much easier to externalize it and layer on conveniently accessible doctrines to justify it, so that's what they do, but it's the emotions which rule them. The ideology is the justification for acting on them.

The ultimate irony is that this just further reinforces the entire system. Guy shoots up a bar, is roundly vilified by the entire media. Everyone wants a piece of it, and his manifesto is the conveniently available low hanging fruit, so it gets lambasted as the evil, extreme right wing at it again. His ingroup naturally sees this, makes posts on Jow Forums about it. Everyone in the group feels attacked by the media, further cementing their view of themselves as outsiders as well as reinforcing their internal solidarity with their favored worldview. Getting too much further into the intergroup threat background is probably out of scope, but when you combine all of this with powerful, but crucially unrelated emotional stressors from their real day to day lives, you get a mass shooter.

So, yeah, like I've been saying, I really think that the human angle is the salient one.

Jow Forums constantly tells anons not to shoot randos, but the number of people using the board is fucking huge so it's not unlikely that some retard comes along and doesn't get the point.
Tarrent's goal was to get the video and manifesto out there, he knew killing 50 mudslimes by itself wouldn't do anything but fuel the left.
Synagogues are also a stupid target, Earnest and that one boomer are retards, murdering a bunch of no-name synagogue goers doesn't do Jow Forums any good.

American culture = American results

Hit character limit, but the point is that intergroup conflict is almost unavoidable. It's human nature. What we CAN hopefully change are the tools we give people to manage it healthily. In a large way, the people we become is delineated by factors beyond our control before we have the requisite adult mental faculties to process them. This is where we need to dramatically change the way society handles us. We need to promote healthy mental habits in children, and give them the resources and support they'll need to navigate an incredibly complex society. This is not a well defined field of research, so I don't have the answers as to how we exactly foment objectivity in children in a way which sticks and is healthy, but it's obvious that our current institutions are failing us in a massive way.

Absoloutely this.

Attached: 1565073438566.jpg (523x1024, 72K)

>Guy puts up a manifesto explicitly saying he's shooting people for a white supremacist cause
>Other guy leaves no manifesto and appears to have a crazy contradictory world view
You really are fucking retarded aren't you.