Ohio Screwed

Bend over, Ohioans. Gov. DeWine will announce new gun control tomorrow.
cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/05/ohio-gov-mike-dewine-proposes-gun-mental-health-changes-after-dayton-shooting/1924536001/

Attached: OHIOTransparent_1024x1024.png (956x1024, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

woodpatchs.com/collections/embroidery-shop?page=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. Fuck you heroin junkie flyover fags. I hope more pasty white fatasses die of heroin overdoses.
>*GASP*
>*GASP*
>hook nose your free narcan sir
You are parasites.

Attached: 1564902967070.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Are you ok?

Kasich tries red flag laws for years and was stonewalled by the general assembly. I'm guessing any chance of us having constitutional carry is dead though.

This man is well hated here, this will only add to it. He won't see re-election that's for certain, Kasich tried the same shit and it got voted down. Fuck these reactionary laws, just another way for the authority to use the "I feared for my life" argument to violate our rights without due process of law or clear evidence.

Attached: 1550182811515.jpg (1936x1936, 205K)

daily reminder that there is absolutely nothing wrong with ERPOs

Reminder we could have had Mary Taylor, who was literally full "SHALL" and even spoke at an pro-gun protest.

Attached: 42f0d9cce4e7385aa4a9ec83b9df5d58_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

You want to elaborate on how exactly red-flag laws are not directly in violation of several Constitutional Amendments? You really see no similarity between secret-police reporting in every fascist state that has ever existed, and what they're calling for here?

Has this sub become such a neutered puss-pit that you've given up on the boogaloo?

Attached: 1546634172045.jpg (886x768, 231K)

Yeah but the bitch won't let me smoke weed

Attached: 1564858326703.jpg (750x689, 82K)

Not him, but if she's pro-gun and doesn't have any other outstanding fuck ups, vote her in. You can convince her to let you smoke weed later.

Bagelboy for pres

Attached: 1563803707710.jpg (480x319, 10K)

Weed either has to be legalized nationally or not at all. This state by state thing has disastrous consequences, look at Colorado, all the degenerates from California flooded in instantly and started voting for the exact same policies that made Cali so shit. Ohio isn't really a swing state anymore, Dem might not even campaign here during the presidential election. That could change though if we got all the dumb liberals from Wisconsin and Michigan moving here.

I just want the perfect politician

Not anti-drug, will be open to controlled legalization

Supports the Constitution like any non-commie should, and isn't obsessed with dismantling it under peer-pressure

Doesn't hate Mexicans or brown people in general

Not a corrupt fuck who can stand up to anti-public corporate interests and keeps money out of politics

Not a lizard

Will tell us if there's aliens in Wright-Patt

Attached: 1562659299137.jpg (500x502, 39K)

How about you grow the fuck up and don't let weed affect shit as important as how you vote?

Chill out bro, smoke a joint or something

>Dude weed lmao
And that’s how us leafs ended up with a useless pretty boy that not even the pooIndians respect and who recently spent a hundred million taxpayers dollars to “save the whales” while continuing to Carbon tax us into oblivion.

Wanna come to maine?

What you maplebois need is a Constitutional Amendment. Maybe if you had violently revolted against the Crown instead of burning down the White House you'd have some rights.

Attached: 1543992402084.gif (320x400, 1.86M)

How's Maine's laws/political climate? I'd figure being spit-roasted by Canada and New England that it'd be rough

Attached: 1562910660265.jpg (1609x1113, 392K)

Other than that they've already got someone killed.

Show me where Ohio touched you

Potheads deserve to be shot

Michigander here. Stop coming to my state faggots and stay in your shithole. Good luck with the Browns though

They're literally enslaved to their little drug, they allow it to decide every decision they make.

And then they have the nerve to pretend they're enlightened for doing it.

T h e G u n C u b e

So what's the latest?

Any swing state that has a mass shooting does knee jerk reaction gun control laws it seems. Funny how no one gave a shit until it was "WHITE SUPREMACIST TERROR"!

No no the ayys are at Groom Lake, the UFO is at WPAFB

The big concern with doctors is that the DEA issues their prescription rights, not the state, so even IF weed is legal in your state for medicine the DEA could abruptly enforce the fed weed laws and pull your prescription rights at best, arrest you for dealing at worst. So even here there are many docs who just wont do it until its federal legal

Sauce on patch? I got a friend in Ohio that would like it.

If they are dangerous to themselves and others what good does it do to leave a "dangerous" person free to go about their day sans-guns? the only thing you've done is changed what tools are left available for them to do damage with. Talk about pissing in the wind

>Detroit
>Flint
The beauty of your lakes and northern woods and landscapes does not make up for your hoards of niggers mucking up the place. Why would anyone want to go to Michigan? Fuck Blue.

>this sub

Attached: by-allah-you-deserve-nothing-but-this-sword-thanks-arab-15213138.png (500x610, 106K)

>implying any politician is actively making weed less available

>implying every politician in this country isn't constantly rimming brown people's anuses

>implying space aliens are real

ok am i retarded or something because what i heard at that conference was pretty much getting a way to keep guns out of the hands of niggers (aka criminals). also funding better mental health shit, and the taking and keeping guns from people with mental health issues as long as some people deem it allowed or not. not just ALL mentally ill people
>Stop coming to my state faggots and stay in your shithole
literally never heard of that. though i do know of Ohio boomers moving to Florida

ERPOs, like no-knock raids, are dangerous to civilians and cops alike.

they will be taught respect the hard way

Attached: trudeau--boxing.jpg (1200x762, 271K)

>several constitutional amendments
Such as?

>new jersey
>new york
>fucking maryland
>now potentially ohio
Can we get one state neighbor that isn’t shit?
>inb4 west virginia

Attached: D79A8537-4FC1-4DB5-B3A4-41BB4F013914.jpg (679x657, 89K)

>dewine wants us to shoot cops
cowabunga it is

They have legal weed and constitutional carry. Their neighbor, New Hampshire, has the motto of Live Free Or Die and they mean it.

>Kentucky
THE SUN SHINES BRIGHT ON MY OL' KENTUCKY HOME

Attached: Z.png (199x253, 75K)

Ah yes...

How exactly are they uhhhhh, gonna police private purchases?

hr8 passing and sting operations. shut down armslist etc

I am pretty sure he got elected because most Canadians are fucking stupid.

WEEXIT when?

Attached: IMG_8890.jpg (2492x1692, 1.05M)

I told you fucking morons to nominate the nice pro-America lady instead of this bastard

Ah, because that works with drugs oh so very well

Can we deport boomers to the Indonesia or wherever they go because they can’t get into Epstein’s island?

My ancestors fought on both sides.

The main reason some of them sided with the crown was because the Tryon County Comitte of Safety confiscated a bunch of my families property & livestock during the revolutionary war, including their guns.

That is right, the patriots in NY were implementing firearms confiscation more than two centuries ago.

Just do it illegally you retarded nigger. Fuck (((the state))).

whats amusing is the dayton shooter is a left wing anti gun guy.

A lot of them are, they see committing spree killings as a catalyst to help them implement their long term political aims and goals.

New York has always been shit. Even the Indians called it cursed or something. Except instead of it being a cool curse like plague or something its got the curse of gay retards.

Ohio here, it doesn't matter since nationally this will happen anyway.

We are now starting an era for the American gun-owner of fear, fear of the government and fear of thy neighbor. Now no one will seek out mental health therapy because it will automatically flag them from buying guns, regardless of how better you get later. Less treated people, more meth, more illegals, more hostility from the left all will lead to even more violence.

I will never stop owning guns even though being a gun owner is a daily fucking headache. Bluestate shooters are beyond fucked, as fucked as your taxes. We have to sadly live under the rader and cache our lowers away from our home now, in case the commies take your shit away """""""""temporarily.""""""""" We have worry about so many people. Now, a crazy teacher at your kid's school, an angry coworker, a neighbor, more likely a family member who hates you can all get you legally swatted.

Like I said I will still always be a gun owner, I love that we are vilinized. Just start being careful, don't keep all your shit at home.

Attached: 1555612684851.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

4, 5, 7, and 8

Attached: 1564117904531.jpg (1167x480, 45K)

You do realize that Ohio is still far better than you when it comes to gun laws, even if this went through which it will not, right? Fuck off PA, you're an embarrassment.

>fuck off PA you’re an embarrassment
Although I will give credit where it is due in Ohio having *slightly* better laws for guns. That’s about it though.

Attached: CE3FEF69-2D19-48C8-861C-E2C8A7EF3E7B.png (500x402, 40K)

Ohio has far better gun laws. Seriously PA sucks though.

Detroit and Flint are losing population actually and as the niggers move out of Detroit, whites are.moving back in. Downtown Detroit is going through massive urban renewal and most of the residents are white now

Currently being flooded with Somalis, Sudanese, Eritreans, etc a la the Great Lakes states were

reminds me of when i visited my brother near dearborn, mi. africans everywhere, it was surprising to see in person.

>Fuck you heroin junkie flyover fags
>Michigander here.

A Michiganfag calling others flyover. LMAO

Nobody moved from CA to CO just for weed. Weed had been defacto legal in CA since 2003. You're fucking retarded. Affordable real estate is why CO got so many CA transplants.

Two different anons

woodpatchs.com/collections/embroidery-shop?page=4

>implying
are you really so fucking dense to think that we smoke to become enlightened
We smoke for entertainment because every other part of our lives is so fucking boring.

Back to pol lil guy

>Someone from PA complaining about OH laws
>Has the PICS system in place in their shithole of a state

Bruh

All it takes to take your guns is "probable cause." That means absolutely zero. "Probable cause" is all it takes to pull your car over. Probable cause means NOTHING.
Once they take them, they can blow smoke all they want about "a fair hearing" and "temporary seizure" its bullshit: you will never ever ever get them back.

WEEP NO MORE MY LADY

Weed is a form of entertainment for us which is a great drug, the safest drug and an organic drug. There is no 'reefer madness'. It is fun and I bet that if you weren't such a gay bootlicking redneck you would enjoy it. I bet you wouldn't be happy if your precious alcohol was prohibited again. Why don't you go OD on your great drug and enjoy the liver problems fag.

>this sub
Go back to r/guns you fucking fag

Well. Still want a government? They keep doing this shit because they are allowed to. Remove the pretty obvious corrupt system. Starve them for money and defy their laws then they will have to listen to us.

So many people replying seriously to an obvious shitpost. Is it summer or just the current state of the board ?

>this sub

Attached: 1519064573503.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Why can't they just fuck off? Why do they have to ruin fucking everything? I was thinking of moving there, god fucking damnit.

>Dearborn

>Africans

So you've never been then. Dearborn is full of Arab mudslimes but not Africans

I don't drink either faggot so keep your projections to yourself. You shitfucks and your cancerous plant are degenerate

Since I don't fucking care to follow laws of other states, what does OH do better than PA aside from the pics bullshit? Genuinely curious as a PAfag

>cancerous
user I.....

Attached: 1551373596159.png (1152x648, 34K)

call your state reps and tell them to let dewine know he can eat shit. looks like rep turner is calling for a complete assault weapon ban as well so fuck him too.

>*2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th and 14th
FTFY

>Has this sub become such a neutered puss-pit
If we could only get rid of the fucking redditors

>They have legal weed and constitutional carry
sounds like a goddamned paradise.

Attached: Strange music intensifies.jpg (480x320, 45K)

Smoking marijuana gives you more of the chemical known to lead to lung cancer mouthbreather

>weed is more important than gun rights
This is why no one likes you.

>8th
8th ammendment is key here (See Austin v. US). The problem is that it applies after a crime has already taken place not a preventative action (Red-Flag Laws). You might look at Robinson v. California which I have not read.

>7th
I dont follow your reasoning.

>14th
goddamn this is such a needed application of the 14th, reading Timbs v. Indiana presently.

So does drinking coffee and eating BBQ but neither actually correlates with developing cancer.

freedom is an absolute, bootlicker

Attached: america.jpg (488x720, 66K)

>panic bought some drum mags
>nothing in the legislation about banning certain gun parts
>its all about mentally ill people

shit i should have bought schizophrenia juice

The solution to ERPOs, should they get passed, is to use leftist tweets against them and ERPO them. Take the tweet as evidence, especially if its something crazy like "we're going to kill all Republicans/Gun Owners/etc", or if they're making posts about feeling suicidal.
ERPOs will end very fast if its politicans and leftists being targeted by them.

headcanon > real life. they want to believe he is a real idiot.

Guarantee of a jury

Drum mags more like DRUMPF mags

i agree with you btw BUT
summary judgement is still a thing and the current SCOTUS seems hell bent on allowing the right of judges to clear up dockets. 7th ammendment is a losing battle.

>ERPOs will end very fast if its politicans and leftists being targeted by them.

imagine believing this, no politician is going to give a fuck who is getting ERPO'd

>helping the libs disarm everyone to own the libs.

Not "smart " like you sad fucks? lmao.

>Karl Marx was very pro-gun
>Gun control is corporate enslavement
>Anti-gun is anti-Marxism
>Gun contra is Nazism
We need to get antifa to speak out against Ohio law makers.

drumphf mags and drumpfstocks

Your weed is useless, unless you have the power to protect it. That's why gun rights are initially more important you big dummy.