Russian Tank Biathlon is live streaming on youtube...

Russian Tank Biathlon is live streaming on youtube. They live stream a heat or two then normally have an hour break so new streams will be posted as they start.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yYoXGHDrrw

Currently raceing is
>Tajikistan
>Sudan

"wtf is this"
>legit tank race held in russia annually with assorted countries turning up to compete. Most use the t72b but indian and china use their domestic versions

rules?
>Its a time race with a staggered start
>first task is 3 main gun rounds at a tank size target
>Lap
>second is using pintle mounted hmg to shoot a helicopter sized target
>lap
>third task is using coaxial machine gun to hit a man sized target
>finale lap and finish
>Missing targets adds extra length to the lap after shooting.
>Some sections of the course have black and white posts that if hit has a stop for 10 seconds penalty

Highlights so far
>Several african nations running the tanks in high gear and getting stuck or destroying the engine
>Mozambique cheer squad complete with drums and head dresses
>Several crashs into ditchs
>Iran burning their tank down after forgetting to reopen the air intake after a water crossing

Attached: squatfu.png (1664x904, 3.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFDwnVn93XI?t=727
youtube.com/watch?v=ntNf7UqF_qM
youtube.com/watch?v=5-jOhESN_iA
tank-biathlon.com/tankovyiy-biatlon-2019/
youtube.com/channel/UCQGqX5Ndpm4snE0NTjyOJnA
youtube.com/watch?v=CpXwSVKoKLg
armygames2019.mil.ru/armygames2019_en
mil.ru/files/files/armygames2019/polozhenie_tb_no_mark.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sweating topless in the turrets...

Thanks for tanks

correction its kuwait and tajikistan

Its the last of the pleb heats at the moment but there was a short on india before the stream started so the poos may be showing up today for some quality entertainment

Attached: iranianleavesheateron.jpg (640x457, 30K)

>Iran burning their tank down after forgetting to reopen the air intake after a water crossing

Attached: 1522463136006.jpg (771x547, 107K)

Wait is that a fuckin t-80u I see? Did they send it around the course?

tfw no tankfu to take to the range

super power by 2020 :^)

yep the opening event was an 3 crews of russian woman running them
youtu.be/EFDwnVn93XI?t=727

Tajikistan firmly beat kuwait
>tajiki 3/5 targets 26:39
>kuwait 0/5 targets and still going at 30:00
the russian and chinese crews usually run an average of 20 minutes for reference

Will wait and see who is up next but should be a small break first. Forgot to mention in the OP that the crew must musical chairs out of the tank and load he ammo into the tank at each target and all hatches must be closed before firing which is something they seem to forget alot.

Attached: myenmarstronjk.png (1682x924, 2.97M)

Is it over

No just that race is finished. Unfortunately they stop the streams and start a new one for each race but ill post the new link as soon as it comes up.

NEXT RACE IS UP

youtube.com/watch?v=ntNf7UqF_qM
>mongolia / red
>venezuela / yellow
>syria / green
>kazakhstan / blue

Attached: godiwishthatwasme.png (1880x946, 3.04M)

broadcast is restarting cause there was issues with the stream. They are trying to fix it now.

Gopniks in chat are telling them to reinstall window kek

>syria
any turret flipping section?

>yep the opening event was an 3 crews of russian woman running them
T-80u is fast, 16 mins and they didn't even look like they were pushing it.

unfortunately not. suprising came last but i guess their competent tank crews are a little busy right now.
one of the russian crews knocked out a 16 in the main competition in a t72b but that was also a hot shit run

>RACE FINISHED
1st Kazakhstan 5/5 hits 21:54
2nd Mongolia 4/5 hits 27:12
3rd Venezuela 3/5 hits 28.09
4th Syria 1/5 hits 30:16

Not sure if the stream will drop or not for the next race ill keep everyone posted

Attached: hesrightbehindmeisnthe.png (1670x920, 2.82M)

Please tell me there's a webm. Preferably one with sound.

ill sort one out while were in intermission

Attached: Oof.png (1662x920, 2.75M)

Ayooo
whats the next event?

OP thanks for delivering, this is a solid thread and you're not a faggot

also what tanks are used?
I guess the Indians are with their Russian T90s at it again and the Chinks have come with Type 96s?

for sound

unfortunately i dont speak moonrune but they normally only do 2 streams and a recap which they have done today so more than likely have to wait for tomorrow but ill keep an eye on it for a now. I think there is 1-2 days more of heats then semis after a few days then a weeks break till finals

Attached: oiblyad.webm (600x400, 2.62M)

Will they stream the other events or just the tank biathlon?

There are two more matches today, I think, but not sure if they will be streamed.

>16:00-17:00 Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe
>17:00-18:00 Sudan, Cuba, Angola, Vietnam

SPOKE TO SOON RACE HAS JUST STARTED

youtube.com/watch?v=5-jOhESN_iA
>Zimbawe / red
>uzbekistan / blue

seems just the tank biathlon. this is a private news station. They show clips from the other events but couldnt say where they stream them, perhaps their actual site

where do you find the schedule? i haven't been able to find it

That's for the heats anyway. They really need to make a better site.

Attached: f-division.jpg (1413x2828, 524K)

These are Moscow times, if that wasn't obvious.

Attached: f-division2.jpg (1413x2173, 483K)

These were taken from tank-biathlon.com/tankovyiy-biatlon-2019/
I don't know why there aren't any times for the first division.

Attached: shrugs.jpg (252x200, 9K)

cheers for that will make the next threads more consistent. Of course they dont have this on the english section of the site

thank you for this user. this awesomeness needs to be crossposted.

what is the prize for the victor, besides being awesome?

also jesus christ, whats with the shitty aiming of all the countries

1250hp for 46 tons

where to you think? /sp/ Jow Forums Jow Forums maybe /o/? defiantly might tomorrow now i have kind anons schedule and posting should be a lot more fluid.

dick waving is about it. im certain most the african countries are just happy to have some free training

Also current race just finished
>1st uzbekistan 2/5 hits 27:10
>2nd zimbabwe 1/5 hits 49:43
zimbabwe obviously looking to chalange sudans record of 57 minutes

Next race should be soon and will be
>sudan/blue
>cuba/green
>angola/red
>vietnam/yellow

Attached: theapescape.png (1672x830, 1.38M)

This is a cool competition but i have doubts about the technical fairness. Some teams can trick out their tanks with special equipment and there is no way of knowing it, tanks have lot's of technology already and no way this competition is going to invest large sums of money to police this properly.

Armenia got a T90 one year

>zimbabwe obviously looking to challenge sudans record of 57 minutes

lol you should commentate

Races always start at 11 AM Moscow time, so maybe you should create a thread around that time every day. There's a PDF schedule in their website as well, but it doesn't match perfectly with the one in these two pictures I posted.
As for crossposting... I don't see why that would be necessary, but if you want to do it then I'd suggest /asp/, haven't gone on /sp/ in years but I bet it's really fast.

I bet a stock m1 could do this under 15 minutes.

Because the engine doesnt run on diesel

doing some more digging around i found the Russian ministry of Defence youtube which is what these guys have just been re streaming so ill be using that from now on though it does seem like they delete their streams after they are done.

>Channel youtube.com/channel/UCQGqX5Ndpm4snE0NTjyOJnA

>Current Days stream (should have go straight into the next round when they are ready)
>youtube.com/watch?v=CpXwSVKoKLg

if youre chasing other events this may be the best spot for it but you would need to catch it live cause they dont save their streams.

armygames2019.mil.ru/armygames2019_en
Thats thier site. Find the event you want and then change it to RU and they may have the event times

i probably would cause the streams are a nice evening time for me and i have a mate who speaks russian but being aus i have shit tier net so legit impossible

>As for crossposting... I don't see why that would be necessary

obviously you have no soul. this is literally one of the most awesome sporting events in the history of the world. the literal who's who of povo russian arms customers blasting tanks around an obstacle course instead of their over their own citizens.

the stream chat asked why nato wasn't there, and apparently they are invited, but they don't come. so if they did, which tank would win? assume equal crew skill, and the fact that in racing, slow is often faster.

they invited the US in 2013 and 2017 but since crimea they probably wont

competitors bring their own mechanics and russia also does spot checks to make sure no shenanigans is going on but also >russian integrity

RACE STARTING NOW youtube.com/watch?v=CpXwSVKoKLg
>sudan/blue
>cuba/green
>angola/red
>vietnam/yellow

Attached: zulu.png (1664x888, 2.09M)

does anyone know what range they are shooting?

>does anyone know what range they are shooting?
3 tank targets at 1600, 1700 and 1800 meters, 1 helicopter target at 800-1000 meters, 1 infantry target at 600-800 meters.
You can find the regulations here:
mil.ru/files/files/armygames2019/polozhenie_tb_no_mark.pdf

Attached: 64626014_p0.jpg (1500x1118, 1.72M)

alabino proving ground near moscow

>sudan and kuba blowing up their engines
>nearly ramming each other

>cuba and sudan neck and neck
>cuba stalls on a flat straight somehow
>suda pulls ahead and tries to go over a hill in high gear
>rolls back down the hill hitting penalty posts along the way
truely amazing

Attached: easternpowers.png (1658x858, 2.73M)

sudan did a reverse iran and didnt close their intake covers

Attached: sudanextracooling.png (1640x848, 1.43M)

what the fuck am i even watching. Did cuba just flood their reserve tank, which they got after flooding thier first, right next to sudan who is being delivered their reserve after flooding thiers

If i have a design suggestion MAKE THE AIR INTAKE COVER BUTTON BIGGER AND BRIGHT RED

Attached: quadkill.png (1656x860, 2.12M)

don' take away the fun

>Vietnam somehow manages to get 30 minutes, but only 1 hit
>Angola at least didn't break their tank
>meanwhile Cuba and Sudan are surpassing in each other in destroying tanks

>If i have a design suggestion MAKE THE AIR INTAKE COVER BUTTON BIGGER AND BRIGHT RED
or just train crews properly

sudan defiantly just forded again with out the cover and was saved by keeping going at high speed. Russian translator friend said the commentator is starting to break

Attached: circus aurum.png (996x868, 599K)

>Sudan just destroyed their second engine
JESUS CHRIST

OP, do you think you're going to crosspost on other boards tomorrow? I won't be around when tomorrow's races start but I could write a more detailed overview of the rules using this

so after that torture we are done for the day
>1st Vietnam 1/5 hits 31:12
>2nd Angola 2/5 hits 38:50
>DNF Sudan 1/5 hits 1 tank flooded and the reserve was saved by the grace of god once as they crossed again without a cover but the finale lap they did it again is finally killed it
>DNF Cuba 3/5 hits and flooded their 1st and reserve tank one after another in the same fashion

Russian comantator could be heard laughing in hysterics off mic and calling them idiots

Todays Race bought to you by learning from your mistakes

Ill be back tomorrow 12pm moscow time for more t72 gore.

yeah ive cleaned up the OP alot and included the rules and other info from tonights thread

Oh and forgot to mention Sudan just broke their own record of 57 minutes upon finishing with 58:36 DNF with two destroyed tanks

Attached: hishopesanddreamsFlooded.png (1650x812, 2.65M)

so I guess that was half the racers today?
I checked and we have 25 teams

Look, the guy in the back is happy. Nothing lifs the spirits as your buddy's fuckup.

>"at least it wasn't me on the track"

Must protect his smile.

Attached: 20190807_013345.jpg (1010x950, 212K)

>motherfucking tank biathlon

each country has two(I think) teams

I don't worry about ww3 anymore.

I wanted to share this, because the idea is super cool, but the YT link sucks, give me some decent link.