Who is ready for the pistol brace market to get fucking destroyed?

Who is ready for the pistol brace market to get fucking destroyed?

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-051133.png (1256x2048, 535K)

took them long enough to catch on, I was hoping they'd forget because he was a lefty.

Wait til the retarded plebs try to comprehend the fuckery that is the ATF and rifle caliber "pistols".

"pistols" chambered in .223 don't even make sense. 7.62x39 performs much better in a shorter barrel. It's just that US army does not use it for it's M4 because of supply issues.

The reason gun rights advocates keep losing is because of shitstains like you who eat each other over things you dont personally like, instead of unifying as a group.
>you dont NEED a bump stock
>you dont NEED a pistol brace
Fuck you. That thinking will lead right down the road to a full ban

This is why this was a false flag. Why not just make an illegal SBR if you are going to kill goyim? You afraid of the criminal charges after your spree killing?

Do they even have an argument as to why this is a problem that the guy had less inches on the barrel of this gun? What difference does it make for people who get shot at?

They'll never go that deep. Hell I'd bet money that most normies just read the headline and form their "opinion" on that. Shocking, I know.
It's yellow journalism at it's finest.

Why didn't he just put a fucking stock on it? Already committing a capital crime, why the fuck not? I will never understand the autismos that sperg out and go do a spree/mass shooting; why not drill that 3rd hole? It's not even hard to buy the parts/jigs/lowers. I guess it sucks to fucking suck.

watching normies discuss anything gun related is painful.
>we need to ban scary black military style assault rifle 15 style weapons with high capacity clipazines

Because he was a lefty and knows making an illegal sbr it's illegal

Is that the exact same pistol kit they sell on PSA? Looks like they're gonna have a busy few weeks ahead of them.

sure kid

>"LOOPHOLE"

Attached: 0963 - vau6Xw1.png (326x326, 171K)

Do you really expect someone who's allegedly flipped their shit to go out of their way to learn the ins and outs of guns? He probably bought that pistol as is, and didn't think about it.
>I will never understand the autismos that sperg out and go do a spree/mass shooting; why not drill that 3rd hole? It's not even hard to buy the parts/jigs/lowers.
The North H-wood shootout proved that just because you got Rock and Roll switch, doesn't make you an effective shooter.
Granted they weren't in a bar or Walmart, but they were trying.

Not going to happen. The news is catching on to the Dayton shooter being a radical leftist antifa punk rocker who literally did this to create political turmoil for Republicans. He was literally a leftist terrorist.

because the left are well known for not eating their own at every opportunity

>kid
Either you're as much of an oldfag as I am or a genuine boomer

You don't NEED to open your mouth

>posts legitimate analysis on why dumbshits like you cause problems
>hurhur sure kid
You should probably end yourself, blowhard

Attached: 1564662157478.jpg (661x671, 58K)

I don't know what part of your autism gave you the idea anyone in this thread agrees with the "you don't NEED" line of argument but you should get rid of it

Unfortunately looks like it. Literally while this fucker was shooting I was on PSA looking at one of their SBA adjustable pistol lowers that was on sale for $149. You can imagine my disappointment when I went back after a few hours and it was out of stock. What a pun, PSA.

Journos gonna journo.

Attached: cover2.jpg (1235x695, 472K)

The guns come this way from the store noguns faggot from Jow Forums Jesus

It doesn't. It just another excuse to regulate another firearm/component. People need to understand, THEY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PUBLIC SAFETY. They want to disarm.

This whole thing should make everyone realize just how fucked up our media is. They have hammered the el paso homo narrative on lefty media and you've got right wing media hammering the dayton homo. Neither give a flying fuck about mass shootings, it's just about narratives and counter narratives to build hate and fear on both sides.
I'm going to put on my tinfoil hat for a second here and say I don't think they actually want the guns, I think they want a civil war before our economy collapses or when our economy collapses. Get the plebs to panic buy a shitload of firearms and then when the time is right the plebs will cull each other for the elites while they head off to their prepper farms in New Zealand. Armies of twitterbots and fake news journalists pumping so much divisive shit has to have a bigger purpose IMHO.

Considering the targets of active shooters are typically fish-in-a-barrel easy, and spraying a room is a far cry from returning effective fire, seems like the optimal route to go. I guess I just get tired of seeing these fags half ass 2 things instead of whole assing 1. All the prep time spent on cringe and incoherent manifestos and no time to google a fucking how to.

I've been putting off purchasing an SBA4 for a slow build. Really fucking pissed with myself for waiting so long into congressional cycles. Statists gonna state to keep their do nothing jobs.

Maybe they own stock in PSA and S&W? Poorfag guns will fly off the shelves as boomers stock up for the traditional election year gouging.

because he was a fucking lazy idiot

>tfw pistol brace ban won't affect me because where I live there is no real distinction between short barreled rifles and handguns
>tfw everything fun is highly regulated anyway
>tfw what little isn't banned already will be in the next four years
>life is suffering
What third world shithole with little/no gun regulations would you recommend?

Because he already had the fucking gun from before he decided to fag out and shoot a bunch of people?

Good

>tfw i filed for my SBR 6 months ago
>going to get it soon
feels good man

"Why did mass murderer make an illogical decision?"

Gee...I wonder why....

No. Shootings happen because of various factors that should not be dumbed down into one category. Firstly, the political spectrum has become more extreme due to especially the toxification of political discourse. No one will listen to each other, even right or left. Because of that, the extremes have even less contact with opposing arguments, and more people are brought in as their concerns aren't met with logical counters, instead they're met with anger and name calling.

And so no one will listen to their questions when they're becoming extremist (you're racist bigot etc.), so they turn to the extremist positions, who listen to their concerns and answer their questions.

This can somewhat be summed up in the fact that no one wants to talk about the causes. They want to talk about the outcomes, which results in gun control and no one looking at the issues that will inevitably cause something other than just a shooting.

There is also the problem that young men don't have enough of a purpose in this age. Feminism in the mainstream has taught women they can do anything and that they should be supported no matter what. Men don't get any of that, they are told to man up. Here's an example. NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO UGLY MALE INCELS. No one wants to help them. They are met with constant distain in society. This goes back to how the mainstream reject any conversation about the causes. They have questions, and the extremists have answers that no normie will answer, they just name call. The extremists listen.

So there are men, not listened to, who don't see any purpose, who feel like society has outcast them, who are even now enraged by extremist ideology. These are fighting age men, with extreme testosterone. People should be scared of that. But they aren't. They're only afraid of the outcome, shooters, which seems to be the only thing they think about.

>The news is catching on to the Dayton shooter being a radical leftist antifa punk rocker
No its not. They are focused on #1 Guns and #2 that he is a "white male". That is where this will end. Demonization of white men and gun owners. They would love to ban both if they could.

should have efiled, 23 days for my last form 1

t. Incel

>23 days
FUCK. I should have, but I had a suppressor I bought in a shop the day before and they did it via paper, and thought I should just do the same. I have a secret security clearance, it shouldn't take this fucking long

lmao itll be confiscated

irrefutable logic, you totally BTFO'd him xD

Jerk off and take a nap
It's not hard

You're correct, but nobody is going to listen when the easy answer media and politicians spout is
>Lol dangerous white men! incels!

This. It’s a case of liberals being stupid sometimes but really it’s about power and the politicos think they know how to wield it properly so it’s ok for them to have armed guards and for agents of the state to be armed. People who say it’s about safety and really mean it are stupid. Those are your nigger moms who take the easy route of coping or your virtue signaling retard moms. These people make up a huge portion of people so many calling them retards is not the right words. NPC is pretty good.

the concept of an ethnostate is seeming more and more appealing

You could only own stock in S&W to my knowledge.

Attached: F143333F-BE7C-41A3-8E7A-6918AE460F9C.jpg (717x473, 72K)

You just gotta get some pussy. Nobody should feel bad for some dude who doesn’t get pussy.

there's a lot of truth to this but nobody will seriously listen because
>lmao incel

Call me an incel all you want. I don't care about that. I care about my fucking God given right to bear arms and with that, to protect my life and others lives. And those things are being threatened through justification of preventing shootings.