Support the pacification of Hong Kong protests

People have jobs and families. Must not let loners and outcasts belittle the Chinese People.

Attached: download.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvilmqJa8Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5waC5_NzjY
youtube.com/watch?v=q5bVYS6XQfk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
scmp.com/news/hong-kong/society/article/3021708/rumours-armed-gangs-heighten-north-point-tensions-after-anti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fully support the Clanking 2.0 Hit those commie chinks where it hurts most!

Okay, Chairman Cheng.

This is a public forum, do not be surprised what can happen if you support disorder. I'll ask again, support the pacification of Hong Kong protests.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

No, do not post that ever again. It's useless and does nothing to me and people like me. I warned you, you should not have shown off in data mining threads like background threads and threads of the weapon catalog. You are a loner outcast, suffer more.

.50 social credits have been deposited in your account

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Lol fuck off China, no one wants to be part of your corrupt and backwards government

>What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1558391459948.png (960x622, 545K)

The People's Republic of China is not a joke. You have loans to Chinese banks. Your government has loans to Chinese ba

>C-china is unified guys
*Separates into four governments*
Explain yourselves

China is based
>get triggered by a patch on Maverick's jacket

What are you talking about? I have never done business in the ROC

Sink the Chink.

Attached: 1560466227550.png (1264x632, 462K)

>Not wanting the Clanking 2: Electric Boogaloo in China of all places
Fucking nofunallowed faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=gvilmqJa8Yg

PLA is prepared.

But speaker just ruled out intervention, what a bummer.

That is the pinko platform
No fun or food for anyone that can earn it

Republic of China is the true China.

Attached: winniepoohbear.jpg (3200x1807, 361K)

T A I W A N N U M B A H W A N

Whats that Chinaman? You want more?

Have some more:

FREE TIBET

Fuck of ching chong ping pong. Go earn social credit elsewhere.

Attached: 1552589244458.jpg (1000x714, 157K)

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 東突厥斯坦

Attached: image0.jpg (875x367, 62K)

The riots prove again and again that the CCP did nothing wrong on Tiananmen. The high officials who ordered the crackdown are unjustly villified. They just wanted to save China from chaos and anarchy.

The brave soldiers on Tiananmen should be rewarded and hailed as heroes.

After the shit China pulled yesterday with their currency I hope that Hong Kong secedes from the CCP. Britain should've never given up Hong Kong

PRC must die.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565106026365.jpg (1029x772, 105K)

This unironically.

Attached: Chinese support the Tiananmen Crackdown.png (588x791, 308K)

With the 2A, you wouldnt be able to pull shit like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5waC5_NzjY

count the number of parjeet samefags in this thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-165622_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 852K)

Fuck off Commie.

Winnie the Poo, Tiananmen Square Massacre, Chicom Fentanyl, purple monkey dish washer.

Tankies get the ATGM.

Ching Chong, ping pong, wing Wong, ling long, ding dong, sing song.

There are a lot of things Britain shouldn't have done, giving up HK in 1997 is just one of em.

if only hong kongers had guns

Attached: 1548259343344.jpg (1038x634, 263K)

I WILL UTTERLY DESTROY THE CHINESE COMMUNIST EMPIRE YOU COMMUNIST DEVIL

Attached: F9C2E5BD-8755-449F-B6DB-2FAABBAB2947.png (932x785, 1.25M)

youtube.com/watch?v=q5bVYS6XQfk

OH NO NO NO

Why does this fucking retard just stand there and stare at everyone while they desperately try to get him to fuck off

What a stupid fucking boomer

Attached: Tianmen.jpg (850x607, 151K)

They literally blocked the road.
Also, utter unbelieve that people actually do violent shit like that.

Protip: The Tanks were exiting Tiananmen Square and were on the move back to their barracks.

The Tankman was a hardcore nationalist who wanted the Tanks to stay on the square to secure peace in Beijing. This is why he stopped them.

Attached: 1544700737830.jpg (939x1646, 859K)

this is literally China's LA riots.

wtf i love niggers now

Bullshit, the Party doesn't want people to realize how corrupt it is.

We owe more to American investors and American banks than Chinese banks. The People's Republic is already a hellhole of corruption and disrespect for law only propped up by naked force and media control.

fuck off chang, i hope those protesters beat the fuck out of you and your state bugmen

>quads of truth
but the is the square in the back ground, and they are driving away...

>Your government has loans to Chinese ba
kek it worked

How can China pacify Hong Kong?
China would need to mobilize and army and invade with not just tanks but solders, air support and all the other operations an army needs.
How long would it take? Weeks months Years.
If the people of Hong Kong do not want Chinese rule there is nothing that China can do about it.
China is to weak to take Hong Kong by force.
Sorry its just not possible.

Kill yourself.

Die in a fire.

Imagine thinking yourself the zenith of human civilization deserving to rule the world because you stole everything from the west.

China should be dismantled and have 中 removed from its name so that these troglodytes stop thinking of themselves as the center of the world. Maybe only insofar as they are a soulless black hole.

Fuck the Chinese "people". Yellow genocide now.

Lmaso imagine the home of all the worlds wars and degeneracy thinking you should rule because you stole everything from the natives.

Funny how dumb amerimutts keep comparing Xi to Pooh, when Pooh's an obese blonde half a tard who wears red and is more similar to Trump

>you will never be a gun running smuggler selling weapons to the people of Hong Kong so they can fight for independence
I need a fucking boat

I'm sorry my yellow friend but I think the comparison is indigenous in origin.

Do you want to restart the clock on the 200 Years of Humiliation? Do you? Then invade Hong Kong. I can't wait to see you get your shit pushed in.

Friendly reminder: China got their asses whooped by Vietnamese farmers and by nignogs in South Sudan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

This is exactly what he said.

The tanks were already done and returning, but tankman stopped them.

He probably wanted them to stay.

implessive

I support One China. One China without the communistic party.

Attached: One China Policy.jpg (540x380, 41K)

Based and Shekpilled

chiang-kai shek knew to kill the commies. he was betrayed before he could finish and now we have this

scmp.com/news/hong-kong/society/article/3021708/rumours-armed-gangs-heighten-north-point-tensions-after-anti

>According to conversations in chat groups set up on WeChat by Fujianese in Hong Kong and on the mainland, people from the province were being mobilised to visit Hong Kong and take revenge for the clash in the neighbourhood on Monday night.

>“Most shops nearby are either already closed or preparing to close earlier than usual,” he said, adding that he heard rumours Fujianese people living nearby were preparing knives and other weapons to fight anti-government protesters if they came to the neighbourhood.

>“At least five buses of Fujianese have already left for Hong Kong,” claimed one message seen by the South China Morning Post. But it was uncertain whether and when they arrived. In a video clip circulating on social media, a speaker says: “We Fujian people should go [to Hong Kong] to fight back!”

Some real men now come over to form viligante squads to do the job that the police and the PLA are too pussy for.

Attached: True HK Chads about to smash some colonial slaves skulls.jpg (1200x900, 202K)

You people really are delusional.

Open a map, any map, and compare with that full photo of tankman. The tanks were indeed leaving the square, not entering it. Also, the date of the photo is after the suppression of the insurrection.

So, do you have an explaination about why that guy wants to stop the tanks LEAVING the square?

Just retarded? Or a patriot who wants the tanks to stay longer?

>Villigante squads
PLA agents to beat protesters to avoid a Tienanmen square massacre.

Attached: Chad Patriot vs Incel Seperatist.png (1460x536, 1.45M)

lol chinks

Lol fuck Ch*na

SUPPORT HONG KONG!!
SUPPORT DEMOCRACY!!

What we should do is airdrop crates of surplus weapons into Hong Kong and see how the PLA performs in urban combat

or give them rights

set the police stations on fire fuck communist scum

Sometimes I feel bad for the police. What are you supposed to do if someone is blocking the road of all traffic? You are going to try and remove the obsruction in the road. Although the police have used voilence on peaceful protestors who simply refuse to move after a protest permit's time ends which is unjustifiable. It is very sad to watch such a unique culture destroy itself when something as simple as an independent police comission and offering up 10 more direcrly elected legco seats could probably end violence.

There's literally a PLA garrison in HK that hasn't done anything yet

There aren't enough there to do crowd control on all the protesters (or partisans at this point?) unless they want Tiananmen 2: Electric Boogaloo. But China can easily invade HK by land. The PLA if reinforced can end the protests. But the economic cost would be enormous, it would likely trigger a refugee crisis/capital flight to the point HK banks have to institute capital controls, huge drop in Hang Seng Index, it's money keeping the PLA out not protestors. If violence continues I think sadly the PLA will intervene though.

you niggers lost the mandate of heaven, deal with it

no

Get the fuck off my website you chink piece of shit
Taiwan #1

Attached: 286.png (637x599, 433K)

For a people defined by constant revolution. Chinks sure lick a lot of boot

Attached: 3.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

Hong Kong belongs to Britannia

Attached: 1551968414777.jpg (700x460, 265K)

>brave soldiers
>~10,000 dead or wounded unarmed college students from military openly firing into crowds
So brave.

They're a people who are just repeating the cycle of a country full of betas being lead by sociopathic betas.

>Nothing to protect their shins
>Those fucking shields looking like they were made for toddlers
Why does the rest of the World suck at Riot control?

Attached: 1543878949269.jpg (3600x2400, 1.13M)

what a cringe shithole hong kong is.

The Chinese thought police saw he wasn't effective enough to convince us so he was "disappeared". Now we will have a replacement chong user shortly.

Attached: TianamenSquareBodyBurning.jpg (600x400, 38K)

>

Attached: gy.png (1072x728, 378K)

i think the chinese are letting it get bad, then the chinese will come in and take over

I SUPPORT HONG KONG
ALL HAIL CAPITALISM. ALL HAIL THE GLORY OF THE FREE MARKET. LET LOOSE THE ARMS THAT WILL LEAD US TO FREEDOM. LET LOOSE THE ARMS THAT WILL KILL THE COMMUNISTS

Attached: bonedad.jpg (400x400, 49K)