QTDDTOT

What country are these cops from? They're wielding AR's and driving a HMMWV, but said HMMWV has a PK mounted on top. I am confused.

Attached: weird foreign cops.jpg (720x559, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

franklinarmory.com/franklin-armory-bfsiii-ar-c1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Google says Azerbaijan.

Double bipod!

Makes sense to me. Lets you move the MG from the vehicle with minimal adjustment.

Bosnia, SIPA.

Georgia are some other ex-Soviet America-worshiping shithole? It is common for them to use a mix of American and Soviet equipment.

Are comms/ham radios Jow Forums enough? Is there a guide that gets posted? Supposedly they're banning GMRS radios and FRS radios capable of GMRS sometime in September, bout time to stock up.

Are there any countries where there are no shootings like those in the USA, and where having or buying weapons is almost impossible?

Question:
Is powder coating a self cast bullet beneficial beyond being able to identify the bullet as yours?

>double bidod
Quadruple the accuracy!

Mass shootings like in USA are almost unprecedented elsewhere. By 'like in USA' I mean mass casualties caused by individuals not affiliated with a terror group, and happening at an rate of more than one per decade. Most of Europe has not had even one such incident in the last 3-4 decades.

Lucky motherfuckers don't have to deal with the bullshit diversity and soul rotting liberal idiocy which drives crazies to be crazy and regular people to the edge. Judgement day approaches!

Attached: 1562297572913.jpg (640x433, 34K)

Fag42250574
All you discord trannies post the LAZIEST bait I've ever seen
No (you) for you, fucko

If I'm gonna get a .300BLK upper to suppress down the line, should I get an 8.5" pistol gas or a 10.5" carbine gas upper? And will I need an adjustable gas block?

Why are there so many types of foregrips? Straight vertical ones, the angled Magpul grips, various ones that are angled slightly but more resemble the Magpul one. What are the various advantages of these?

Check the catalog, there have been threads on it recently.

The angled ones don't legally count as foregrips in some places.

Is that it? Should I just get a straight vertical one?

Thoughts on the CZ p10c? Seems really good to me, considering buying one.

I am not sure CZ has actually manufactured a bad gun design in their entire history. I'm still happy with the 75 I bought 30 years ago.

That's exactly why I'm torn between a 75 (one of the variants) or the p10c.
Im intending on having it as part of my EDC.

I'm oldschool. The P10's visuals doesn't appeal much to me but 10, maybe 20 years from now it will still look modern. But it is striker fired and so might be the safest option for edc.

>they worship america because they buy guns from a german company instead of the country that invaded them and stole their land

Don't you have some HIV to catch Ivan?

AFAIK SIPA carries SCARs and VHS-2s
t.seentheminperson :^)

Well aside from that some people find one more comfortable than the other, so it's really up to you but in practice the more comfortable one is always the one you buy second.

Aren't their polymers mediocre?

What's the difference between M193 and XM193?

Found a TEC-DC9 at a pawn store with a stainless shroud for $469. I know they're unreliable as shit and pointless these days but I still want it. How much do you think I can talk them down? What should I look for when inspecting it?

By stainless I just mean it's not coated

Anyone recommend me a good crossbow under 400 dollars?

I want to get my hunting licence and want to get my archery permit at same time as rest of stuff. In NJ that means having a bow.

Mass shooters are goblino mutts.

Why do so many people use offset iron sights, and do they offer anything for a casual shooter?

Do BCGs for AR15s vary in size? Was looking at purchasing strippped upper and migrating my BCG and CH from one rifle to the new one and wasn't sure if size would be an issue.
>inb4 lurk moar

I want to get into 3gun matches, but the local scene only hosts competitions, no practices. Is there a way to get into it without going completely new to a competition?

M193 is the official military ammo, XM193 is the same ammo they produced with possibly looser QC (negligible) so that they could sell it to you.

There are different profiles for them, but switching between AR15s wont be an issue.
When you try putting in auto sears or lightning links is when you need to be picky. This does not seem to be the case for you, so you'll be fine.

I haven't bought a scope before. Is this the correct style of scope ring? I know the scope is 1 inch, but other than that I'm lost.

Also, how do I know what scopes are okay for what calibers? People seem to use this scope for 308 with no issue, but I'd like to confirm.

Attached: file.png (1033x403, 37K)

Thank you friend.

Just bought a .50bmg and now want to know what types of "exotic" ammo are available to the American public? Armor piercing? Incendiary? Etc etc

I have some boxes of XM33 for plinking but I wanna set aside some spicier shit for the big igloo

Also what is the most powerful .22lr ammo on shelves right now?

Attached: 1554784683828.jpg (788x656, 25K)

what is the listed tube diameter for that scope?
If it says 1 inch youre good.

What is the best city in the united states for someone who hates guns, is against the carrying of weapons and wants to totally avoid shootings like the ones in el paso and dayton?

See the problem with that type of request is that the cities with the strictest gun control laws are often home to a lot of gun violence.

probably bait, but if not
you don't deserve the freedom of choice

Sorry I must not have read your full post.
Yes the 1 inch rings should work just fine.
Any not cheap scopes that aren't rimfire scopes should work just fine on 308.

Are binary triggers illegal?

Attached: DB6cA78XgAAEhFG.jpg (540x720, 133K)

no

How do I obtain a drum mag for a vz61, still deciding whther to go with .32 or 9 but besides "power", I am not seeing any real drum mags for either caliber, they are either airshit or videogames. Do drum mags for this little thing even exist??

Really? Could've sworn binary triggers and cranks were banned with bumpstocks

franklinarmory.com/franklin-armory-bfsiii-ar-c1/

Does Armslist anonymize your email like Craigslist does?

Last thread died before i got an answer, any thermal imaging devices out there that are worth a shit that are under 1k?

I’m looking for a semi-automatic firearm in 5.56 that is accurate, rugged, takes standard 5.56 stanags, and has enough of an aftermarket where getting basic accessories for it isn't going to be a pain in the ass, and has an 18-20” barrel. I would also like it to have a folding stock,
but I’m not married to it.

Something that’s fun for the range and good for when things go tits up.

Attached: 10CD3122-CE9A-40F7-8895-6B907D517572.jpg (256x256, 14K)

Piston AR friendo...

Question: how many bullets would I have to put through an SKS in one sitting for the varnish to start melting out?

AR

buy 2 and test it on the shittier one.
Post results.

>Does Armslist anonymize your email like Craigslist does?

bump

I forgot to put back on ear protection after loading my mauser the other day. Am I fucked? Just one shot, in a somewhat open pine forest. No ringing, but it felt like I had cotton in my ears for a few minutes.

Just wished I had my first forgot-to-put-ear-on-experience with a .22 rifle, not a k98k in 7,92x57.

Is it better / easier to apply for a CPL from my city police department or sheriff's office?

I know that Stack On's cheapo $150 safes are shitty and easy to break into, but are their $400-$500 safes G2G?
If not what is a good safe company that makes one between $400 and $500?

The angled ones I've found are better for precise and timed shots and vertical are better for faster firing.

You'll be fine if you didn't hear ringing, that means it didn't kill any of your cilia

They do now, but that pic is old. Still a match with helmet and shields, so I'm pretty sure it's SIPA.

I'm sure it makes them cleaner for use in gas-operated guns

If you put a rotary dial on a gun, would that make it a machinegun? Or would it still be considered semi auto because the rotary is only firing one round per click of the rotation?

Attached: 1529881812020.png (500x450, 146K)

Gatcranks exist and are legally not machineguns yet so hush before the newspapers find out.

Best bulk 5.56 ammo for general purpose?

Anyone know what gear the JGSDF currently uses? Can barely find any info or images of their equpment

I'm thinking about making a new and improved do/k/ument / mega folder with adding a bunch of stuff I've collected on my own.
The problem is finding duplicates in the do/k/ument and mega folder and organizing it.

If anyone has any ideas of organizing them (I currently have defense, food, humor, medical, philosophy, technology, water), I would appreciate it.
And if anyone knows what the duplicates are or a way to find out I would appreciate that too.

Attached: be prepared.jpg (298x377, 61K)

Anybody have these? Whats it like? Looks to be good condition, great barrel

Attached: 20190805_131303.jpg (4032x2268, 2.37M)

I want to start going to the range in a country where everything is overpriced, I'm looking for a 22lr handgun, what is a good choice for a newfriend ?

Go to sgammo.com, find .556, sort by price per round lowest, buy the first brass cased.

Why do people have multiple versions of the same gun? Why not diversify more? Pls no bully, semi-new to guns and Dutchie so can't have many.

Honolulu

SIG 556

>IT'S DEADLIER THAN A BUMP STOCK
>IT'S LEGAL
>AND IT'S IN YOUR BACK YARD RIGHT NOW

I recently found this bayonet at a yard sale, the previous owner's son was an amateur metalworker or something and went over the blade with chrome, as well as removed any markings or other identifiers, but he had lost interest in it and wanted a whole $10 for it, anyone know what this thing uses to be for?

Attached: 20190804_132403.jpg (4128x3096, 3.37M)

Here's one more picture of the handle, the blade is 14.5 inches and the whole thing is just about 20, if that helps identify it

It appears to be a Yugo variant of the PK too, with the solid wooden buttstock. Interesting - you'd think that being formerly part of the Soviet Union, they'd just use the ample quantities of Soviet PKs.

Clever me

Attached: 20190804_132455.jpg (4128x3096, 3.44M)

Why not have a lot of different types of the thing you like? You're questioning taste right now, and there's no accounting for that. Collecting guns is exactly that--a collection--to some people and thinking too hard about that is about as wise as trying to understand weird fetishes.

Looks like a Seitengewehr 98.

My local Cabela's is selling this for $11 a box. Reviews online seem to say it's either total shit or it's pretty good. What do you anons think? Most people are saying it's a re-brand of Wolf ammo, but I didn't really check.

While we're at it, any recommendations for .308 plinking ammo?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-14-37-02-1.png (1080x1076, 566K)

People that own 4 stock Gen 4 Glock 19's are weirdos.

>People that own 4 stock Gen 4 Glock 19's are prepared to outfit their friends and/or family with easy to use, concealable handguns in the case of a boogaloo or do up to three New York reloads
FTFY. That said, I won't pretend I get buying multiples of the EXACT same thing, but like I said, not much point in trying and there's no need. I'm just glad they're buying guns.

Look at the box, it'll tell you where it's made. Herters used to rebrand S&B pistol ammo as their own, but now the boxes say "Made in the USA". It's probably not wolf, but i wouldn't be surprised if it's PPU or S&B.

Okay here is the question. Why is everyone on Jow Forums is dumb as fuck

>implying their friends and family aren't armed with their own weapons

That's even better! Then they can take their three spare Glocks, their family and friends can each take their three spare Glocks and they can arm a militia or enlarge an existing one! Or trade for resources when your damn commie fiat currency is finally recognized as useless!

Just traded a strike eagle 1-8 for an aimpoint como m4 with an arms mount. How'd I do?

Could the cannons of the Ships of the Line traverse horizontally at all?

Attached: Battleship1.jpg (604x728, 174K)

what are the go-to AK mags that joe everyman should stock up on? i know the gold standard is bakelite but it's unobtanium and i suspect largely an autism trophy. basically i'm looking for the equivalent of modern ar15 pmags/d&h/etc

Attached: EBQ_U3CX4AIhdw4.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1536, 474K)

bumping this

Why are Tavors so inaccurate?

How often should I be rucking to progress to elite levels?
Should I just hit the gym more instead?

What is redrilling a chamber? Cant find anything on Google.

Bump

I ordered a gun that was probably under/mispriced on my LGS website.

The Model # and UPC was for the gun I wanted, but the price was way lower, and the picture was wrong.

My receipt reads the correct gun. My question is; if they ship the wrong gun from the distributor, and I decline the sale, it's entirely their fault right?

I ordered X gun for Y price, not A gun for B price.

Gents, should I get a 18.5" barrel with removable chokes if I already have 18.5" barrel with fixed cylinder bore on my pump action? I've seen some people say that choke is more important than barrel length for shooting aerial targets but I've also seen some people saying that barrel length is very important too.

Like reaming a chamber for a longer cartridge maybe? What context did you see "redrilling" in?

From what I understand it was very limited to the point of not really being messed with.

>Summer
>lead/solvent fumes
>TBI/concussions
>European/Australians/chinks
>Your just a faggot and no one wants to play with you.

Some want a backup in case their firearm is lost/stolen/damaged/held-as-evidence. Some want something minutely different but also like what they have right now and don't want to modify it. Some people are just impulsive as fuck.

It depends entirely on your country and what your local importer/manufacturer is actually offering friend.

It depends on which is less of an anti-gun asshole. Typically sheriff's are more laid back and pro-2A but that's not always the case.

Call/email whoever hosts the local competitions and ask them if there are any practice ranges/setups/days and that you are interesting in starting 3-gun.

Friend of my old man has a type 38, I'm interested but he said it has a problem and said problem is a redrilled chamber

Keeping in mind I'm not a gunsmith I can think of a few things that may be.
1) Someone drilled/tapped the rifle to mount a scope and drilled into the chamber, then plugged it and reamed the chamber.
2) Someone didn't want to shoot 6.5*50 so they drilled and reamed the chamber for some other 6.5 cartridge.
3) Same as 2 but they did it to the entire barrel so that it would shoot something larger than a 6.5mm bullet.
4)The chrysanthemum crest was destroyed by being drilled through?