Is it ok to carry CCW pistol in a holster like this? Or do you have to use inside the waistband holsters...

Is it ok to carry CCW pistol in a holster like this? Or do you have to use inside the waistband holsters? Like if you just have it under your jacket? Like civilian cops have em in the tv? t. eurocuck no-guns

Attached: 51EZsU8OrsL.jpg (473x500, 53K)

>civilian cops
What is this?

>Hammer not locked back
Either nothing in the pipe or a retard. A lot of ppl OWB with a coat or other garment to carry it.

>CCW in Europe
I wish

Depends on if you have a shirt that will cover it properly and how much you care about it showing. That's why I like Aloha/Hawaiian shirts. If someone shoots you it won't be because they saw your gun though it's because they saw you wearing that tacky shirt.

Attached: Aloha MFer.jpg (800x1200, 182K)

Detectives.

Attached: 62e46034cda92c401147bc67a35fd79b263d0be1d768c3e491f5ba03c3f3b1440ccf9d10f6391a4e6c53017407e80212.0.j (1200x800, 97K)

So does everybody here.

Attached: White-stag-holsters.jpg (750x498, 47K)

All cops?

Attracts too much attention. People go out of their way to interact with me when I wear mine. They always compliment it, but still all attention is bad attention when you are carrying.

The term you're looking for is "plainclothes."

In theory, if OP is a frenchie, he could have been talking about gendarmes or something like that.

Hon hon, I do not have a baguette up my ass. I'm a Finn.

In most places in the united states that wouldn't be considered concealed carry, it would be considered open carry. The difference is something along the lines of if a regular person could see you are armed then it's open carry. The distinction is important because some states have legal concealed carry but not legal open carry so you could get into trouble carrying like that even if you have a ccw license.

Hey guys I nicked my gun like an idiot cause I was trying to practice pistol whipping a piece of round glass (I put a rag on top) I thought it would break but it didnt and nicked my gun now theres a small scuff and can see a small gray on top of the slide. Any advice? Im so pissed off at myself right now.

Yes a passive retention, OWB holster is cool to conceal carry as long as you have the cover garment to you know, conceal it.

If it's covered it's concealed. You can do it in OWB's but you have to use a cover garment.

>Finn
>noguns
I have no idea why you're asking this question.

nice blog faggot. get a sharpie

Btw, how much americans use jackets? It's cold here in Finland, so I use it often. Midsummer weeks with +30ºC is the only time that I leave my jacket at home.

Will that be okay with a sharpie? Sorry just needed to vent a little. First time gun owner and this happened to me for my first time. Feelsbadman.jpg. and for such a stupid reason baka

>I have no idea why you're asking this question.
It just came to my mind as I was thinking about guns and stuff.

I cc my p228 in that exact galco holster from time to time.

What is the guns finish. Alternatively if you dont know the finish, what is the gun?

Americans only wear jackets during colder seasons, which vary a little where I live (the south) however it’s only about a 1/4 of the year. Wearing a jacket outside of season will def attract attention (big joke in America about wearing heavy jackets after columbine shooter wore heavy trench style coat to conceal weapons)

Otherwise wear light and baggy shirts that are in season and maybe a light button up depending on context and weather, wearing jackets just is odd.

It is a Ruger Ec9s. I'm not sure the name of the finish but it's cheaper than the Lc9s pro finish.

The leaves are already changing here, you can wear a jacket for half of the year at least.

Except they’re not civilians you are.

Hot as fuck outside Rn in the south, seems to be cooling though maybe a month or two