Going to war against heaven and hell

Alright, humanity has decided that it is high time that both heaven and hell must pay with their own blood and must be defeated and destroyed so that humanity can be freed from the shackles of God's (gods) shackles and the devil's (devils) shackles.

You have been appointed as the highest ranking military general of the now humanity jointed military organization and you wven got a kickass outfit to display your authority. Now how does Jow Forums wage war against both heaven and hell with the resources and human strength on earth and the current knowledge and technology we have right now?

Attached: 1563052354014.gif (500x282, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idn50Xj_CiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That book or story or whatever you want to call it was stupid, edgeshit.

>going to war against heaven and hell
Obligatory thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=idn50Xj_CiY

Attached: RIP.jpg (1000x600, 57K)

You must be 18 to post here.

Impossible. Hell would be 50x as powerful as humanity. Heaven 100x more. We would never stand a chance as lesser beings. We might if we were against hell alone and had the blessings of god.

We can attack hell first, take over hell and it's infinite resources of energy and oil, recruit infinite souls of the damned souls down there to boost our own numbers in forces and use hell as a means of regrouping in case one of us get killed on our way to heaven.

If we are lucky we may even find some interesting figure heads down there and use their knowledge and tactics to our usages.

Hell is near impossible by itself. Heaven itself. We would never stand a chance. Heaven can literally know your all plans. God is all powerful and there is no way to kill him. The weakest Angel's are way more powerful than the strongest of men. Not to mention there is nothing to gain besides destroying the afterlife so souls have nowhere to go. Which would be pretty funny. It would be cool if humanity all converted to Christianity and tried to earn salvation for all by destroying corruption at its core in hell. The last holy crusade.

if anyone could do it, it would take a conman with a nifty trenchcoat

Faggot

It's been a long-ass time since I read salvation war...I enjoyed it at the time, but it's some edgy shit. Had some cool scenes I guess

Well, for starters I launch the nukes and set them to target Las Vegas and San Francisco, the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. At the same time I reveal myself to be a collaborator with Jesus and I shoot every other high ranking officer I can at the meeting I called for. I'll probably be shot and killed, but because I'll just go to Heaven anyways I can ask for some angelic weaponry and proceed to kick ass against your heretical armies.

Attached: __ha_class_destroyer_kantai_collection_drawn_by_onibi_foxhound4185__sample-bbf531413ee314552935053ce (850x680, 63K)

>Mowing down Baldricks by the millions with .50 cals and IFVs
>Refurbished Spitfires blitzing harpies
>Dropping tac-nukes on the hosts of heaven
>Pulling the YAL-1 out of storage to kill God

Why not just use a nuke on god and devil?

Somebody did a well wrote story on a forum called salvation war. I think he came out with an actual book. Regardless it was pretty good.

I think they ended up creating a beach head in hell, and then launched a Trident II with a modified copper lined HEAT warhead straight into satens chest. The M1 abrams thunder run straight though the underworld was pretty gud too.

Being European on Jow Forums should be a bannable offense

Everyone is shiting in OP but this is literally the plot for the next doom game

The DOOM game is all about fighting demons, which is fine because the Devil is a loser. But fighting against God? Yeah, that's retarded.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_tommy830219__3482d7962449f213470ac9b5ec7095ea.jpg (1920x1357, 1.67M)

Naw Chief “the heavens wrath” it looks like heaven is like humans did this to themselves stop it and the slayer says fuck you too then

Oh, well that's retarded.

Okay christcuck

We kill Hell with kindness

> hey I created humans but I'm gonna keep you in this garden like an animal at the zoo. Just like, dont desire freedom and independent thought lol
> oh you bit the "forbidden fruit"? Now some of you go to hell for eternity

Who honestly believes in these fairy tales. Judaism, christianity, and islam are absolutely laughable compared to eastern religions.

If we kill god and devil then we wont have to worry about heaven and hell no more, they would just be places we just end up going when we die and reincarnate instead!

And what about the infinite pantheon of Hinduism isnt laughable? As for shintoism, it's basically ancestor worship and animisim. The rest of the eastern "religions" are more philosophies than real religions.

Sage. This thread is cancer.

>it was pretty good
No it wasn't. And it had to make massive changes as to how Hell and Heaven functioned just to work.