Is psa nigger tier?

Is psa nigger tier?
Hows their qc? Canted sights bent barrels?

Attached: 0DEEFF04-E4E2-4811-8396-71712C02AD36.jpg (1350x1800, 714K)

Hella bent barrels bro

>t. Buttmad LMT buyer
It's okay buddy you can stop fighting it

Depends. Their freedom line has some occasional issue with QC due to outsourcing, but their basic and Classic lines are literally fine guns that will last a lifetime.

Dude, you couldn't even stop jerking off long enough to your gay punisher shit to notice your rear sight is backwards

Their best stuff is outsourced from FN

Attached: kingofkek.jpg (949x523, 234K)

Literally this

The CHF barrels are good but fit/finish can be an occasional (if unimportant) issue with those. the 100% made in house PSA Ar15s have perfect fitment across the board.

Kinda the point of thread

Attached: 2601D227-FE07-454D-B34E-4E6AD033EABD.jpg (1459x1502, 363K)

They are the bottom of the pack for decent ARs.
Better than Wal-Mart brands like DPMS and Bushmaster, but worse than Aero, LMT, BCM, etc.

Totally fine, especially for people just wanting an AR for home defense.
Noticeably of lower quality than higher end companies, but mostly in the fit and finish. It's unlikely that you will have any real issues with the gun, especially if you avoid the freedom line.

rear sight is to far forward and backwards

>Wal-Mart brands like DPMS and Bushmaster
Walmart doesn't sell ar pattern rifles

This. They are in the same tier as the basic aStag 15, M&P15 and the basic Windham weaponry AR15s. The only notable downside to these from better AR15s is the furniture and fit/finish.

The finishes are often unmatched across parts and the tolerances can stack to have some loose fits but yeah they work, they're cheap and PSA stands behind them

Loose fits aren't a big deal anyway with the AR15. I've run my M&P15 a ton and there is a noticeable upper and lower wobble, still no issues.

I have some psa rifles, one came with a loose barrel nut. I'm not completely retarded so that was an easy fix. The other two have been fine. No canted sights or bolt carrier problems.

I have 4 including one of their freedom guns. All are fine. I think the PSA = shit meme was probably true at some point, but I feel confident in 2019 saying that while basic, they're good reliable guns.

Maybe fudd-tier would have been a better description.

I only ever fuck with their CHF line stuff as the barrels are from FN blanks. I bought a 10.5 inch CHF pistol upper with milspec bcg from them for like $199.99 right after the election that was/is tits. I put it on an AERO lower with good not great fit and spent a little extra for the VLTOR A5 pistol receiver extension kit and SB tactical brace and that pistol has been utterly reliable through around 750 rounds and the gassing is 100% perfect with ejection in a consistent puddle.

Try to think of it less like a "brand" and take a look at individual parts and specs. You're going to be fine with most lowers, uppers etc but I wouldn't stray from milspec for the bcg at bare minimum and CHF line only for barrels from PSA at least.

Fuck that "freedom" shit.

i have a PSA lower i got from them like 6 years ago. works fine. but yeah it's a lower i wouldn't get an upper from them.

canted sights arent common but not uncommon at the same time. you dont expect it to be canted but when it happens it not a surprise. id say its something like 1/10 minor cant and 1/50 unzeroable.