New Glock owner

My Jow Forums Grandfather recently passed and I inherited this Glock 41, among other guns.

I've been shooting casually my whole life, but this is my first handgun, and my first Glock.

It impresses me greatly, I can shoot it much better than almost any other pistol (I've compared it side to side with 4 other pistols and I was FAR more accurate and consistent with the Glock. I suck with pistols but I suck a lot less with this.

What kind of upgrades should I look into, and are there any Glock specific redpills about the 41 I should know?

Attached: 20190806_171046[1].jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gssfonline.com/match-info.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=IyYvTZu5nos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only thing I did to mine is upgrade the sights.

Attached: Screenshot_52.png (802x673, 1.31M)

>this is my first handgun, and my first Glock
>It impresses me greatly

Attached: tumblr_mcu7fk5zPH1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (500x375, 47K)

This. Ot looks like it already has aftermarket sights. Guess you could get a WML light, or even a slide cut out for an RMR.

> glock 41
A man of exceptional taste. Yeah longslide glocks are dead accurate, fun to shoot. Dont upgrade anything other than the sights imo

Attached: trlrky.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

Was your grandfather 30

Upgrade the glock by getting a different gun.

There is no better pistol than glock. Whatever gun you have it's just not as reliable or accurate as glock, keep drinking that söylent hipster!

Not personally a big Glock fan myself. But. Firstly let me just say sorry about your Grandfather. Second if the gun is fine I would not touch it.

Attached: G3 N Owl.jpg (4606x2817, 3.88M)

>it's just not as reliable or accurate as glock
Citation needed.

Sorry about your grandfather user. Happy shooting.

> Upgrade the glock by getting a different gun
Citation needed

Thanks. He was a big part of getting me into shooting.

Except I have a glock as well! Checkmate!

There are various matches that Glock puts on across the country. GSSF Glock Sport Shooting Federation. gssfonline.com/match-info.cfm Might want to check it out to see if there's one near you.

What a fine legacy. It's nice to have a firearm that belonged to a relative who passed. Even more so when you can use it for a practical purpose and it fills a spot in your collection. That's a fine handgun. Use it and remember your grandfather.

Nice pistol, user. I like the Glock 41, my brother in law has one I get to shoot sometimes. Can't go wrong with a 45 long slide. Just needs a laser sight. Also, do you have abnormally large hands? I have noticed that everyone I encounter who actually like shooting Glocks and finds them comfortable and naturally accurate had giant hands. I personally find Glocks very ergonomic, and I have really big hands. I'm trying to get more data to see if people who like Glock tend to have giant hands.

>any Glock specific redpills about the 41 I should know?

double stack .45 Glocks are dummy thicc. Learn to start shooting faster and more accurate.
youtube.com/watch?v=IyYvTZu5nos

>he only has 25 mags
never gonna make it

you should shut the fuck up, this isn't the time for your weak memes

Unfortunately your family member didn't throw this thing in the trash but I digress.

If you shoot well with it then you likely haven't appreciated a real firearm and forgave your balls in this post.

>whatever gun you have it's just not as reliable
Refresh my memory as to why the police agencies of the world (which most Glock fudds cite) choose a Glock over the competition when the greater world military contracts dont award the cheap Austrian manufacturer? (think local budget versus QUALITY and get back to me.)

A good number of old timers seem to gravitate to practical guns towards the latter parts of their shooting career just due to the convenience. I'm sure most if not all still kept a 1911 and SW revolver for old time's sake though.

I'd keep it as is and buy a pistol light for it. Maybe detail strip and check for wear depending on how avid of a shooter he was.
If you're in love with the Glock line look in to getting a G26 as well to round things out.

cute owl

I have 31 fren

:)

Attached: IMG_20190512_220004~2.jpg (3628x3291, 2.09M)

Donde puedo conseguir una glock , me interesa

Attached: 15651936158647279924112111290653.jpg (4128x3096, 3.56M)