Just bought this as my first gun

Just bought this as my first gun.

Attached: 354CCDFF-AC69-4B2D-A4FD-44C54FCF901C.png (1260x707, 1.42M)

ok

thanks

at least its not a Jennings

Attached: so what.png (727x496, 239K)

At least its not a hi-point

Solid choice. Congrats, user.

What’s wrong with hi-point?

Why do so many people buy compacts for their first handgun? I just don't get it.

Smaller = less recoil, duh.

What are the triggers like on Shields? Bodyguards are gross.

2.0 Shields have a good, but not match good trigger. 1.0 trigger is shit.

oh okay good then, i was afraid i bought the wrong gun. thank you all, also if any of you want to hook up im bi

Not bad. How much did you pay? I picked up a Crimson Trace one for $300 recently.

Damn nice. This was $450...safety version

It's what the people at gun stores usually recommend for a 'practical' handgun.

That's a sub compact. Nothing wrong with compact.

I mean that's not far off from MSRP so you didn't get totally jewed. I got mine on a Gunbroker auction. It's a decent little piece. I've got 200 rounds through mine, no hiccups yet. I don't expect any though. Also nice trips.

2nd for 1st gun.

How was my pick? I think it's cute.

Attached: hp22a.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Is that for frog hunting?

They make fine bludgeons.

Attached: facepalm-ernie.jpg (539x442, 38K)

>Phoenix Arms
lmao since you appear to be white can I assume you live in a trailer?

Jerry Miculek approves

You can take it on the go and defend your home with it well enough until you get a better gun for that. Pretty good practical first gun OP.

Bodyguards are just the worst. The Shield is about the same as a Compact trigger. Not much better than a Glock.

local store included the factory weapon light option for cheaper than everyone else is selling the standard package

It's weak but it's pretty good for lighting up your apartment without blinding yourself

vastly improved trigger over first gen

Attached: 20190722_211718.jpg (4032x1960, 2.61M)

Damn papi. How much u pay?

welcome to firearms ownership and congrats on joining the club.

glad its not a glock

400 and change.
Well above the $250 gen 1 but with a light, a good trigger, and good grip texture you do get a much improved package

>Just bought this as my first gun.

I'll allow it.

Why? It actually hinders his shooting (Unless OP been shooting way before that)

How does it hinder my shooting? I've shot a few different guns as rentals at the range. A lot of glocks and a few polymer revolvers. This m&p with the textured grip felt insanely good in the hand and the build quality/feel was much better than the glock 43.

CC

Should have got the 9C

Its a good gun for self defence. Do you have CC permit? Or do you live in a free state?
Also I asume you are in a city.

they usually want a range/home defense/ccw gun on first go.
Compacts usually fill all those roles, even though compacts and especially subcompacts will be more harder to shoot and most likely give you a flinch which will take a while to erase.

Attached: 264.jpg (496x410, 39K)