(((deagle)))

Attached: 31166-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x800, 142K)

>doesnt post the superior 429DE

>Made in (((((((((((((((((((((((Minnesota))))))))))))))))))))))) you fucking retard

needs more accessories so it weighs more than a bowling ball when loaded

Baby Desert Eagle or Tanfoglio Witness?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IMI))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Why buy a .44 Desert Eagle? That's like buying a truck with a V6

maybe it was on sale?

Israelis make good guns.

Attached: tavor.jpg (302x167, 8K)

gee, sure does make you think...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

this but unironically

Attached: Galil-ACE-GAR16-556-left-side-mag.jpg (4103x1384, 1.11M)

If your not buying a desert eagle in 50 Æ then you should not consinder yourself a true man until you actually get yourself an actual desert eagle that is chambered in 50 Æ and learn to reload it in hot loads and shoot it like a real man.

Not really. The deagle is an american gun that the israelis fucked up.

>not the Automag 5 as john Moses Browning intended

why they had to ruin DE with those rails..

tfw no big tiddy jewess gf to shoot desert eagles with

>mfw no big tiddy Jewess gf to shoot Muslims with

Attached: 1564945344738.jpg (640x430, 23K)

>Baby Desert Eagle
but buy the BDE III with steel frame

>he thinks the Deagle is a jew gun
laughingsluts.jpeg
welcome to Jow Forums, newfriend!

God yes. I love Israel, we have a duty to protecc our IDF waifus. And buy IWI.

Isn't the deagle a colossal piece of shit that jams unless you load it retard hot?

The Mk.VIIs were pieces of shit, the Mk. XIXs are good to go.

>nice trips Space Cowboy

mutt

Attached: 1564849028811.png (1584x864, 300K)

The range I work at has 3 Desert Eagles, all Mark XIXs. One in .50AE, one in .44, and one in .357. I've never seen one have a feeding issue. Then again we don't usually let normies shoot more than one round at a time, unless they're shooting .357. But with factory Hornady rounds the .50AE cycles fine. If you limp wrist it there's a decent chance it might catch a casing though.

That's encouraging. I really wanted a 44 version.

YHWH has spoken, is speaking, and will speak again. IWI is blessed by His hands.

>YHWH has spoken, is speaking, and will speak again. IWI is blessed by His hands.

>trips
>dubs
>dubs
g-goys what's going on here

This is true, I have one in 50, it cycles fine unless you are scared of it. Also while I prefer the Hornady xtp for defense, the armscor ball ammo works fine for range time and its alot cheaper.

left can't meme

go back to plebbit nigger lover, your leftist memes are garbage and you should hang yourself.

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

I have the .44 version, feed it good 240gr jacketed ammo and it’s pretty damn reliable, try to get stuff made for pistols.

As Remington’s 240gr JSPs are made for rifles judging by the 3 foot cloud of fire that comes out of the gun when they’re fired.

You know they haven't owned it in years right?

Im a full blown nazi and im also pretty damn good looking. Your stupid picture is invalid, maybe try harder?

If I take off that mask will you die?

Attached: B2333FFE-9A53-481F-81F5-2734315D48C9.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

Attached: 1560723387284.jpg (802x800, 165K)

Attached: 1563599801401.jpg (512x599, 40K)

Attached: 1538573604983.png (1070x601, 616K)

Attached: retard mutt.png (1606x834, 289K)

No it's like buying the truck with the 454 instead of the 502

It's a gas op gun that most people can't shoot for shit so low ball magnum loads don't work well, but what the fuck is the point of puff loads in a 4lb magnum. It is and always has been a target gun

It's actually one of the easier to shoot handguns I can think of. The weight almost entirely soaks up the recoil, only leaving you with the recoil of the slide reciprocating. The trigger is pretty decent, and it has a fairly long sight radius.

One of the only handguns I have I can say has never gave me a flinch response.

Attached: DesertEagle50ae2.jpg (1600x1200, 614K)