Are we not going to talk about how our brothers over at infinity k just got fucked in the ass by "MUH SAFE SPACE THINK...

Are we not going to talk about how our brothers over at infinity k just got fucked in the ass by "MUH SAFE SPACE THINK OF THE CHILDREN"? Because of an obviously fake manifesto?

Attached: EBTFWdEUEAAHIUi.jpg (1200x861, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190803162950/https:/2X4ch.net/pol/res/13561044.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Because of an obviously fake manifesto?
Proof?

N
because K
is a bunch of coward bitches
they will boot lick until the end

4x2chan will be back after all the daily stormer came back

Its over. There was nothing we could do.

>Burden of proof is not on the claimant
If they are proposing something like that some random word file on an anonymous image board was from the shooter, its up to them to prove that shit. Why the fuck would you think that of all things is real on a fucking chan site?

although there is little to no evidence proving that the manifesto is legit, i would also like to know OP's reasons why he thinks its fake

Is Cloudflare a government organization?

Because it was before the attack, and matches location, target, motivation, and weapon used
What makes you think it was fake?

>Brothers
Kek, they were Refugeeniggers who founded their own country.

It was posted before the attack. Archive sauce? Or are you just listening the msm.
It reads like a retard pencil pusher in the ATF office wrote it up and then a board approved it after some tweaks. Everything from the armament section to the way shit was described screams false flag

8ch was always trash. Anything started by [spoiler]gaymers[/spoiler] is doomed to fail.

is gay-mers filtered wtf?

Gamers

This. No refugees allowed.
Fuck off we're full

no archive links
no post ID
no screencap
it's just a jpeg

oh no it's 8ch-an that's filtered

>Everything from the armament section to the way shit was described screams false flag
So a terrorist describing what weapons he used, and giving bits of advice on how to carry such an attack makes it a false flag? Seems actually quite sensible, that's what I would do to if I wanted people to take me as an example

Good, retarded cripplefags reaping what they sow. They left because they were retarded and it bites them in the ass.

You're glowing faggot

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Thanks for ruining imageboards you fucking cripplefaggots

Please, can we go back to when Jow Forums was a secret club? I hear even actual boomers talking about Jow Forums these days, and every board is swamped with normalfags.

Attached: 1254034502578.jpg (750x600, 103K)

Not an argument dude

First they came for stormfront, and no said anything. Then they came for 8ch, and no one said anything. Then they came for me, and no one was left to say anything.

reminder that Tarrant was a pagan that used an ar15 to shoot muslims with the intent to get guns banned in the US to stir up controversy and start a race war. The texas guy and the ohio guy were both incel smooth brains without a real ideology. The texas guy's manifesto screamed yang gang
>terrorist
stop using their rhetoric retard

Have you been under a rock? Jow Forums has been normal fag since at least 2010

I actually fucking wish this so goddamn much. I would love it if we kept our autism here and only here instead of doing dumb shit "IRL".

0 proof it was posted see

I am just worried some how we will all end up getting doxed and that will be the excuse they use to red flag us.

>Dude
Lmao
Post proof archive that it actually was posted before the attack. Go ahead I'll wait you fucking dog killing nigger

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (700x740, 57K)

Chanology ruined everything

2x4chan is down rn. How is one supposed to go look in the archive?

I mean yeah but after that things died down and the internet was still somewhat in an infancy, or lacked multimedia integration like it does now. Integrating media and the great accessibility of it with inexpensive and widely available smartphones did a lot more than chanology could have.

>Archive is down
Holy fuck how new are you? Seriously get the fuck out of here you glownigger, it's just sad at this point. Post your guns at the very least so I don't have to keep spoon feeding you like a retard

retard

>Everything that doesn't confirm my priors is fake.
Smart.

Hi Mr. Leftist government agent

Its over Strelok, see you on the other side.
I really gonna miss/pdf/ and the pdf threads.

Attached: african kid soldier.jpg (600x900, 97K)

>2008
>internet in infancy

Newfag zoomer detected.

Attached: zoomers.gif (326x281, 171K)

No need to seethe anons :^)
web.archive.org/web/20190803162950/https:/2X4ch.net/pol/res/13561044.html
Here it is. You can check the date and it should put the post at just right before the attack

Really faggot? Infancy probably isn't the right word but to say it was mature or to the level of connectivity and integration we have now is wrong.

>Broken link
Lmfao

Retard, Jow Forums filters 7+1chan. Just substitute 2X4 in the link with the number that comes after 7

still waiting for my site to get back up

Attached: whowillwin.jpg (1920x1083, 342K)

this fuck em

>Posts to a random thread that doesn't include anything
Yeah ok retard

>well constructed
>gun control argument
Pick one fag.

Attached: quit being a nigger.png (300x402, 86K)

Question, how does baitchan do timestamps? That could be any time based on user location no?

But for the name of the attacker in the OP
Are you actually retarded or just very dumb?

fuck cloudflare, probably fucking paid off by soup cans to do it

something can be well constructed and also incoherent andlogically unsound, like girls for example

It should be UNIX timestamp, so no

its some neckbeard ddosing because cloudflare cucked. itll probably be back in a week with a new protection service.

What time zone is 2x4chan in? Because that was posted an hour after the shooting happened

Girls are well constructed because Jesus made them with T, P and A, also pretty eyes and nice soft lips for smooches.
Gun control arguments are never well constructed.

It should be 1564848920, so 08/03/2019 @ 4:15pm (UTC)

So fifteen minutes before. Doesn't prevent it from being a false flag though

Which in El Paso time is 10:15 am. Right before the attack

Yeah but at this point that just becomes your unfounded opinion. You're free to believe whatever you want but there are verifiable proofs that it was posted before the attack, which seemed such a huge deal just a few posts ago

Agreed, I just wanted proof that it was actually done before the attack not after. So thanks for the source, it's what I wanted

You're welcome

God I wish 8/k/ had more activity. Jow Forumsitical threads allowed, only one /ak/ thread max, and 16mb mp4s, webms, pdfs, etc with multi-file upload functionality. It's probably 100 times slower than 4/k/. They didn't even have a Dayton happening thread up before Cloudflare gave them up, let them down, ran around, and deserted them.

Fuck the witchhunt on 8ch. I want /zoo/ back.

Attached: 1548305584427.jpg (1920x2560, 1.6M)

They're up again on zeronet or something like that

>(((they))) haven't found the bunker
Feels good man, at least it got rid of the Qniggers

Attached: 1406067135584.png (413x900, 33K)

How ironic that they preach about Free Speech, but they always want to shut somebody down for having a different opinion. The don't even bother to ask why they have those beliefs. That is what mob rule is about, and no false claims of humility or "enlightenment" will change the crooked smile on their face.

Why do you think a lot of these radical idiots have a history of domestic violence? Because they don't see other people as human beings. Only as obstacles to smash, or puppets to control.

Humility is not empty words, it's how you actually treat people.

I'm more surprised this is a real Ben "gas 'em again" Garrison cartoon than I am that a tech company would be run by a bunch of sackless, anti-speech faggots..

>not knowing about the bunker
Spoken like a true cuckchanner

You speak like a kike faggot straight from Kotaku.

Attached: b95d26286e87d478908b0fc8fa50c0d15d5b2a312d22ceb3afbb4e8e3c3ffb7c.jpg (916x692, 193K)

I see Jow Forums as the Roman empire it once was a place of greatness but now it's just a normal fag fuck fest rip Jow Forums golden age

>incels think their freespeech is being violated because they get banned or kicked out of what ever.

fuckin losers.

Fuck off statist. Stop trying to regulate private platforms.

No. Are you retarded or just
pretending?

Nigger, you're only protected from the government regulating speech, not from private parties.

What did these bluecucks mean by this?

Read it that shit glows with the force of a thousand suns

>incels
Imagine actually using normalnigger terms.
Hate to break it to you, but you ain't shutting down shit, Chaim.
>replying highly homosexual posts
I am afraid you caught the faggotry-virus, anons

Attached: 08chan - ZeroNet - Chromium 2019-08-06 5_19_59 PM.png (922x1002, 107K)

>Claim to like free speech
>But want to regulate what's allowed on privately owned services
That's you.

the past is in the past now user

Attached: INTERNETHATE.jpg (800x450, 50K)

Don't post it here but damn man I gotta find it, 2x4chan was infinitely better for knowledge and discussions.

One of them had a girlfriend or ex girlfriend. So he wasn’t really an incel

I've heard podcasts mention Jow Forums specifically, it's kinda weird since I would never talk about it to other people.

>No. Are you retarded or just pretending?
It’s called a rhetorical question, simple faggot.

1. quotes lorax
2. uses words like "comrade", "unsustainable" and shit like that
3. keeps whining about corporations
4. does not use any slurs (while they claim he's a white supremacist)
5. says he will use one weapon, but then uses another one in the actual shooting
there's a bunch of shit wrong with it which raises suspicion, and there's no proof it was his anyway.

Chans come and go, but we're here forever.

>our brothers
Let me stop you there.

Have you ever thought that some retard saying something and doing another isn't out of the ordinary? Just because he said he'd use one gun but used another doesn't magically mean its improbable.

>he used the word unsustainable
jesus christ this is delusional. Theres nothing to be suspicious of, he was some mentally deranged loser and he shot up a school because he for some reason (not like "some reason" matters he was mentally impaired) thought it was a good idea.

Is Eight-chan actually gone, or are they just ruminating around figuring out where to host their shit now?

it basically was. integration isn't a good thing either.