IWB Knives

Jow Forums have any recommendations for fixed blade iwb carry? Looking for knife/kydex

Attached: C04E6338-8FC0-4677-9F09-2C3A99922260.jpg (640x640, 114K)

lots of good push knives
cold steel's pushknives
esee makes a good one, too
both offer solid sheathes, not necessarily kydex though

Why, big folders with pocket clips exist.
>tryhard af

I already have a big folder with pocket clip, just feel like the purchase and draw on a fixed blade would be better

For what? A fucking knife fight? What stste do you live in that considers a concealed fixed blade knife more ok than a concealed gun?
>first rule of a knife fight
DONT GET IN A KNIFE FIGHT.

Dont get in a knife fight guy here, look at kabars bent fixed blades theyll carry easier. Knives are long and the handle has to stick out pretty far to be easy to grab.

I’m 18, can’t carry a gun, knife beats nothing

If youre in the states concealing a fixed blade my be the same charge as concealing a gun. It is in NC. hell my cch doesn't even cover knives, i can have a 4.9 inch folder and be fine but im technically not allowed to conceal a 1 inch fixed blade.

Look into oc spray too. Its much more effective than people think. And you can brandish it at would be attackers.

Attached: 91Zj9KJb2CL._SY500_.jpg (667x500, 72K)

sometimes you need a knife. if someone is on you, it's too late to avoid a fight. and nothing says "get off me" like a few knife jabs.

I live in FL, here it’s all good as long as the blade is less than 4in

Jewjitsu my goy

that TDI is a good option as is this shivworks clinch pick. both are highly recommended by edged weapon trainers. if you're interested in knife fighting, join the forum at total protection interactive.

Attached: CP-Main.jpg (1500x1000, 185K)

Then the kabar is right up your ally, having the ability to grab it and just punch cannot be overrated.

kobun

standing jujitsu and armed grappling are the best defense if you get jumped or caught in a street fight.

The only problem i have with pulling a knife is if somebody takes it from you, now you've introduced a deadly tool into a fight and are losing. Id rather take a few licks than a few sticks

horizontally on the belt is the best way to carry a defensive knife because it's the most accessible in that position when you are fighting for your life. pic related gives the general idea. I carry mine a bit closer to centerline and behind the belt with the handle poking down below the belt buckle.

Attached: Boxer-Tactical-CCCoveKnivesRidgeback_zps3c635fec.jpg (590x359, 44K)

easy solution: don't let go of your fucking knife. practice and take classes and you will learn how to avoid getting disarmed.
you ARE training. aren't you?

Im not, but i dont carry i knife for self defense.

>get in close
>grab knife angled preferably towards you
>stab stab stab

Knife for defense is a meme.

Get a fucking kubota. At least that can't be used to cut off your face.

I do train BJJ, I just figure that a knife + bjj > bjj no knife

You gotta start training to use a knife or you'll leave it sheathed when the party starts.