PSA about PSA

Looks like PSA is back to their price gouging ways again. These pistol kits were $250 not long ago, now they're over $300. Almost as bad as their magazine price gouging from a few months ago.

They are no better than CTD.

Attached: psa_shekelberg.png (562x319, 88K)

>its an user doesnt understand sale pricing episode

PSA has sales all the time. You can't say their regular price is their regular price when the price isn't even regular. They have sales almost every day that conveniently end when there is some kind of "event" whatever that may be.

The eternal poorfag

good to see you again magazineanon, i thought you died or gave up

yes they have sales all the time
that doesnt mean sale prices are permanent

>PSA charges $50-70 more for a complete build kit sans lower receiver
>Somehow just as bad as CTD selling a single beat to shit USGI magazine for $99 and a case of ammo for nearly $1,000
Boohoo

Oh boy, butthurt california-user is here again!

I missed you buddy, you always make me realize my life could be so much worse.

>that doesnt mean sale prices are permanent
That's my point exactly, these "sales" end "conveniently" whenever something happens.

This has nothing to do with me being poor and everything to do with someone trying to take advantage of the gun community.

the kicker is that they arent even charging more
they just arent on sale right now
sales end when they end
you take advantage of sales when they happen
this is the same across all retail outlets
you cant count on sale pricing
if they actually raised prices like ctd i might agree with you
but they didnt

>if they actually raised prices like ctd i might agree with you
>but they didnt

Well, let's see here. They were $250 and now they are over $300. That looks like they raised prices to me. Maybe you should go back to school for a while.

Also, the gray one is only $300 for the exact same thing, but the OD and tan ones are $20 more for no reason. Clearly a price gouge.

>Also, the gray one is only $300 for the exact same thing, but the OD and tan ones are $20 more for no reason. Clearly a price gouge.

Not just a price gouge. It’s also racist

Shut the fuck up. Just shut the fucking fuck up, you poor Californian piece of shit.

I feel this thread is less about PSA and more about California public education.

FUCK YOU GOT MINE

its a tax adjustment
and a parts adjustment

>$320 for an ar pistol without a stripped lower or a magazine
>still complains
Shoo shoo poorfag

Nibba they have had three fucking flash sales over the last two months.

Yeah but I missed those and was still saving up the money now they went and jacked up the prices because Mexicans got shot and now they will probably get banned.

>sale ended
>jacked their prices up
You ask to speak to store managers a lot, don't you retard?

>I missed those
That sounds like a not their fault and a totally your fault.

They just had a lot of grey uppers on clearance last week because no one is buying that color, makes sense it's cheaper.

>>Somehow just as bad as CTD selling a single beat to shit USGI magazine for $99 and a case of ammo for nearly $1,000
He will ALWAYS ignore this.

Oh I get it now. OP is a knuckle dragging autismo. I hope he's at least good at stacking things or counting peas or something.

"PSA Price" typed next to each other should trigger an auto ban

t. Del-ton owner

Spoiler alert: They're both bad.

I don't ignore that, but just because one is slightly less scumbag than the other doesn't exactly make your point.

Del-ton makes a good gun, I bet you've never even shot or held one.

If I had one I could get 5x for it. But psa won't ship anything to my garbage state.

It's you again...

>as bad as CTD selling a single beat to shit USGI magazine for $99 and a case of ammo for nearly $1,000
The even worse thing CTD did was cancel existing but unshipped orders to re-sell the products at jacked up prices. That's reason alone for me to never deal with them again.

>spending your hard earned money on a poverty rifle

Del-ton and DPMS are even more poverty than PSA. Their parts are commercial spec and their barrels are bare minimum. Hardly even 4140 steel and not treated in any way, with 1:9 twist. They're the hi-point of the AR world.

it was a weekend sale event you astronomically retarded faggot.
That exact gun in the OP was sent to me in an e-mail by PSA that specifically said "WEEKEND SALE"

fuck you faggots are too stupid.

This is a kit specifically with the same brace and general characteristics of the built used by the recent shooter. This is a good way to discourage some old rich dudes from going 22LR on the kits hoping to sell for profit. This way the prices are still reasonable, kits are still in stock and anyone who's worried they might not be available still has a chance to get one. If it was somewhere like CTD or Bud's they'd probably pull the kits and wait until a potential ban is announced before listing them at 5 times the price

>grayman btfo

Supply and demand. Tacticool fagets need Coyote and ODG, therefore they cost more.

>Yeah but I missed those
>still saving up the money
>jacked up the prices
There will be another flash sale in a few weeks when everyone has moved on to another anti-right talking point.

Also taking something off sale and reinstating its original price isn't "jacking up" the price.

Source?

Still gets the job done though ;)

Attached: weapons-used-dayton-mass-shooting.jpg (618x410, 63K)

>completely false accusation ignoring the sale
>comparing to CTD over a $50 price increase

You're a poorfag and should be sued into further poorfagdom for defamation. You have to be 18+ to post here btw

Well, sheeeit

Are AR pistols going to be the next bump stock? We already know Trump will be on board with it.

PSA still shows the nitride kit that was 279 as out of stock, not 319. The phosphate kit is showing as 319 currently

Hard to say, but that's why these kits have gone up in price. It's not gouging so much as it's a business trying to maintain stock and product availability. The price is still reasonable, but of course given the current situation no one should expect all-time lows.

A functional rifle, not a good rifle. The INSAS is a functional rifle, the L85A1 is a (somewhat) functional rifle, the G36 is a functional rifle. None of them are good.

How much does twist matter? I'm not an autist and as long as I can hit a target at 100 yards I could give a fuck.
That being said is 1:7 good? It seems to be the only thing PSA sells and I don't really want to spend an extra $200-300 just for a higher twist ratio

It's the same thing that is done with food, clothes, cars and everything else that is sold.

Problem is if they ban pistol braces, people will just make SBRs. Its not like it would talk any more or less effort. Under 16in barrels will still be sold under the assumption you're just going to pay the to cuck stamp to daddy government.

I think it's ideal for a short barrel like in the OP since heavy rounds are ideal defensively and light loads are fine for plinking. 16" or 20" and you might consider 1/8 or 1/9 to increase performance with lighter loads, especially if you intend to use the rifle for varmint hunting, or to exclusively shoot lighter loadings

Absolute fucking bait.
CTD is trash and always will be. If PSA "ends a sale" every once in a while it doesn't bother me considering it's still probably a good deal and of at least mediocre-decent/working quality.

>company puts something on sale because they want them to move
>something bad happens, causing a sudden influx of orders for said product
>oh shit we're not desperate to move them anymore.

What's so hard to understand about this?

/thread

So you admit they jacked up the price?

Thank you for proving my point then.

Prices will go back down if the threat of a ban isn't there.

You're hilariously retarded. I wish I had the extra energy to spend on anything in my life that you're spending being angry due to your own ignorance.

So quit bitching faggot and buy a gray one. If you dont want gray not only are you a larping faggot you dont understand economics.

Have fun being poor because you allow corporate America to fuck you in the ass.

I want the tan one and I want it for $250 which is its rightful price.

>rightful price
Thanks for letting me know that you're trolling

>rightful price

You talk like a commie and your shits all retarded. Seriously if 50$ more for a rifle is too much for you, maybe get a cheaper hobby you insufferable poor fag

Attached: 9B07B381-D9D1-43F5-A597-96C566CF690D.jpg (3791x2845, 1.96M)

It's not a hobby, it's a right.

You have the right to remain silent, that one's free, you should fuckin try it

The right to keep and bear arms =/= the right to free or cheap arms.
The right to the pursuit of happiness =/= the right to happiness.

You have the right to acquire, keep and bear arms but you are not entitled to one.

Corporate America pays me six figures. I keep my lights on by fucking dummies like you in the ass. Do you know what that PSA kit costs to make? If you did, you'd really be shitting your pants about price gouging.

No, I wouldn't.

>reeeeeee i cant buy this shitty cheap af pistol build for sub $300 anymore

holy shit poorfag chill.

The entire ethos of PSA is that dude wants to sell essentially at cost (which is crazy) as much as possible, and that's what their sale prices likely represent. There are totally legitimate criticisms of PSA but price gouging is a completely retarded one

If you're in corporate America and think that a company completely vertically integrated manufacturing machined parts in the USA is producing kits significantly below that cost your daddy must own the business.

You're high if you think it's costing him close to $299 a kit to produce those. He's marking up 50% minimum. More likely 75-100%. They couldn't keep the place open otherwise.

Cost includes cost to put it on the shelf

>shelf
>PSA

You're retarded, aren't you? PSA is an online store, stupid.

>double dubs double stupid
Literate people speak in similes and metaphors. He's referring to the fact that producing the item has one cost, but there are other costs involved in getting the item produced, stocked, packaged, dispatched, the factory built in the first place, the office space required to run, etc. Not just "push button for lower."

I will bet that if you send a screenshot and ask if you can stil get the sale price they might help you out.

What doesn’t work is crying on a Mongolian spear phishing picture site. You are a poorfag and this thread is exactly why you will always be a failure. Instead of solving a problem you point your fat McFinger and cry about how someone else wronged you. Enjoy suffering maggot

>muh overhead

I always love how companies think anyone gives a fuck about that. Literally not my problem. Go find a cheaper building or hire cheaper labor.

Go find a cheaper place to buy your lower.

I'll admit, I was looking at Del Tons 11.5 hbar, chrome lined barrel. Even in 1-9, sounds pretty cool.

@42252928
How much is CTD paying per (You)?

One used D&H GI may per response to thread. Thanks, free xDDD

They literally have a huge ass storefront
Also this You are literally retarded

Just posting to say that I bought a complete upper and a lower parts kit yesterday from them because they were both on sale. If you're wanting to get stuff cheap, just buy when it's on sale, retard. If it's not on sale right this second, wait until its turn comes up. How is this difficult to understand?

It's just fox and grapes. It happens at all end of the economic spectrum.

>I always love how companies think anyone gives a fuck about that. Literally not my problem. Go find a cheaper building or hire cheaper labor.

OP feels that he is entitled to a product of his choosing in his price range, and that outside factors should not preclude him from being able to purchase one.

No you don't. Silence is not a right,
When obligation requires speech.
Rights are by their nature actions, to not act is not a right, its treason.

You're an idiot

Op sounds retarded enough we should red flag. They sound communist for the gibmedats. They might go full Dayton.

> you're a traitor if you dont speak out against yourself
you seem to have a poor understanding of rights to silence and avoid self incrimination. go move to england, faggot.

>OP feels that he is entitled to a product of his choosing in his price range, and that outside factors should not preclude him from being able to purchase one.

The customer is always right. If PSA really wants to alienate all of its customers like this then so be it.

>he doesn't understand how supply and demand works
Never gonna make it

>The customer is always right.
Sure thing Karen.

The customer is always right about what they want, but that's usually where it ends.

Ref flag them they're going to be a commie incel they have a record of being this retarded.

The market is always right, Karl. And you are wrong.

Like nigga just wait a week, there will be some stupid sale with everything you need except a lower for $250 soon enough. Get on the email list. Don't be so impatient.

Nah, we just go back to how we did it in the 90's and early 2000's. Thick ass pipe insulation over the buffer tube. Keep enough at the end past the tube and it acts as a stock.

ITT: user has to be spoonfed what a sale is

Congratulations, you caught PSA on one of the 3 days this month that those kits are "regular" price. Please continue with your shitty effort to defame an awesome company.

Holy fuck you're literally 13 years old go do your homework you little shit

It would be funny if the dumbass OP posts something somewhere every time something stops being on sale.
>Garrrrr! Newegg is ripping us off again!!!!! A stick of ram is inexplicably $10 more than it was 24 hours ago. I am being exploited and shit!

Attached: 1560992433657.jpg (1280x1280, 94K)

>capitalism happens

Attached: 754e6a1428e0bc2794a93177e75d57392d0f86ae2e146e66d0222d3429bbd7ca_1.jpg (320x226, 17K)

Are you that same user that was complaining about psa ending their magazine sale in the middle of freedom week? For selling at 12 dollars instead of 10 or whatever barely significant number it was? Thats how surplus stock and sale prices work, the sale drives up demand, the lot that was set aside for the sale dried up and now the new stock they brought in to replace the sale is at full price since its in demand. Full price, being at 50 dollars more. Quit being an insufferable faggot, thats not even remotely price gouging. If it was significantly more than its normal, non sale price then I would possibly agree, but holy shit its not much. Wait a week or two, it will probably go back down. The tan furniture probably costs more than the gray since its more desirable. More desirable features means they have to buy at a higher price and that has to be passed down to the consumer, if you want the tan spend 20 extra bucks to cover the cost of an in demand product.

>being so poor you have to complain about how expensive psa stuff is when it's not on sale

Attached: 1517781110758.jpg (960x533, 66K)