It looks better in black

Attached: 5165490458-glock-g48-9mm-10rd-4.17in-pistol-pa4850201.jpg (1189x974, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFUsA5gq1Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are we talking about guns or cocks?

Black looks good but silver is pretty sexy maybe it's just me

Attached: download (23).jpg (275x183, 6K)

>not glocks or cocks
One fucking job retard

There's no point in making a gun black? What environments are black? It doesn't make it better at night necessarily because it's dark anyway, it would still be better to blend with the surrounding environment so as to not be darker and to blend if light is shined on you. Black guns are a thing so they can match uniforms and so manufacturers can be lazy and not have to pick out different colors and worry if the customer likes it. But black serves no purpose to a civilian shooter.

I wish I had a big black glock

>uniformity isn't a point

>But black serves no purpose to a civilian shooter.

I'm willing to bet that the color is driven by a combination of sales data and low manufacturing costs.

Trying to color-match different lots of materials especially when they have chemical compositions is difficult

>so they just make them black, which also happens to make them look more "menacing" which also helps sales

I bet trying to make everything matte grey or FDE would be expensive relatively speaking

*different chemical compositions

Don't like the look of the front slide serrations, might as well just go full freak with the beretta apx

glocks are only good after you replace about 100 dollars in parts

Just you

yeah but it looks titties in grey

Attached: gray glock.jpg (1024x1024, 355K)

looks like a overexposed pic of a black one

glocks look like shit

>glocks look like shit
>muh opinions

I like them, but I have a thing for box-y objects.

Looks better in Multicam Black imo

Attached: 6352A3D5-B17E-44F5-A243-360BAD26A0DD.jpg (3024x2899, 2.8M)

please be bait

That's not black it's gun metal grey.

how do people holster these things over and over and never get a ND
does murphy's law magically not apply to them?

Anyone have the 48? My revolver is out of timing and I'm looking to improve my EDC.

not everyone is as retarded as you.

>why can’t every gun be cholo’d out like a Colt 1911 .38 super??!!!!

Attached: EB7289D2-DE84-4CB6-83ED-4FC0685E371E.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Only if you want it to be bb

Attached: BAA15B50-804A-4F54-B92F-EABEA10D541E.jpg (361x361, 35K)

I say this as a Glock fanboi, buy the Sig P365.
it truly is an amazing gun.

Shut the fuck up faggot. Camo black is [B]ased

Attached: GratefulInnocentLamprey-size_restricted.gif (488x250, 2.46M)

youtube.com/watch?v=GFUsA5gq1Cw
is this guy retarded

yikes

>4473
go away ATF
but yes, that guy was 100% retarded

What was the story with this ND ive always wanted to know?

Black guns are gay and mean that you subconsciously want to suck black penis. Nickel plated guns with mother of pearl grips are the only answer.

I've shot the 365 and thought it ever so slightly small for my hands. No lie, it's a fantastic gun and I hope it spurs Glock to compete. Nevertheless, I think the 48 fits better as a light duty weapon for me. I work at a pawn shop, so the best gun for me is one easy to shoot that still can be concealed for when I leave the building for whatever reason.

he didnt holster his gun all the way, the shirt got snagged in the trigger guard, when he bent over it forced the gun into the holster and with the shirt inside the trigger guard it caused the gun to go off.

Trigger discipline and proper holster selection for the most part. Although on an institutional, and even personal level, slow holstering and a properly used striker control device go a long way IMO. Thinking about things on a population or longitudinal basis, its logically self evident that a stock glock(or similar firearm) is MORE LIKELY to allow for an ND as they simply have less redundant safeties, but on an individual instant by instant basis theres nothing wrong with them if your properly maintain your gear and follow the four rules
No official story IIRC, going off frame by frame it seems that material from his undershirt got into the holster causing the ND. This is based largely on how removing the firearm from his holster moves a large amount of undershirt material.

Attached: Safeties are useless frame 1.jpg (1920x1080, 822K)

Whether or not this is actually the truth or simply an erroneous conclusion people have come up with is not yet settled.

Attached: safeties are useless frame 2.jpg (1920x1080, 823K)

What's the difference?
It looks even better in blued steel.

I like green

ok bubba

I imagine that black dye for the finish was cheaper, and black was a neutral color. "You can have it any color you want, so long as it's black" isnt referring to Ford wanting to be an edgy advertiser for the 1910 goth crowd, it was a deliberate choice to simplify manufacturing

Pic related is the best paint job for a glock

Attached: 443C51F6-0BD0-4C1A-91D4-7856ECF35068.jpg (236x236, 13K)

Why the fuck not gray, and if the colors don't completely match, oh well it can be multiple tones. That would blend so well with most environments. Black sticks out.

that's called autism

storm trooper??

glocks are EPIC dude!!!

Attached: 1516400165096.png (210x240, 6K)

Unless it comes with Ameriglo's you are going to pay for 100 dollars in sights.

here's your (you)

>looks better in

Attached: man-hand-defiantly-disgust-dislike-throws-the-gun-in-the-trash-can-FDG9NN.jpg (866x1390, 112K)

No, you're just retarded.

>gun metal grey
This is meaningless word salad. Glock calls it black DLC. Therefore, it's black.

I have been waiting for Glock to come to their senses and release it in black, which it looks like they've finally done. I even have a holster and a couple magazines all ready to go. Unfortunately not in a good position to buy a gun this month. Maybe next month.

>anything but wood grips
user... are you okay?

Attached: A879156E-25C5-4E57-A2EE-1E49D2F48A27.jpg (550x400, 39K)

it seems you spent more on your grips than your firearm. Have you chosen wisely user?