Glock

Glock

Attached: B72E0822-A445-4B15-AA21-A1C004B68B65.jpg (275x275, 18K)

Indeed

Cock

Glock?

Attached: B7F414E9-6895-4EB8-BE79-DCE939909BEF.jpg (2010x1642, 608K)

revolving glock

Attached: SWModel10.jpg (740x576, 51K)

Sucks. Buy. A. H&K

fuck this board is total shit right now

Attached: 510vtPNis5L.jpg (312x500, 36K)

GLONK?

Attached: 1564089733002.png (768x1024, 838K)

Attached: 1555063493108.jpg (673x1028, 118K)

Gock

Glock.

Attached: g17 1439500107372.jpg (1599x1063, 608K)

Best thread ive seen today

I got a Glock 20 in best CM but haven't shot it yet. Where are my Glock Guys at?

Block glock

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

worst thread sage

BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK

Attached: 1550249884822.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

Nobody wants your overpriced, irrelevant trash. No wonder your bankrupt.

I like my Glock 20 because it fits well in my hand and I can hit targets consistently with it.

I’m glad there is a variety where people can choose the pistol that works for them.

Trash.

FTFY

Is it yours user? I like it.

t. unsure potential p80 buyer

>Glock
enade

Attached: 1549472258914.jpg (2094x1729, 502K)

I'd go for it if you're on the fence. They're nice when you build em up like that.

*crack*
siiiiiiiiip
ahhhh
yep, all ya need is that there glock. perfection.

I was a Glock guy for years. Until I picked up a CZ 75. Needless to say, I don't shoot my Glocks much anymore.

glock 26 slide + barrel blueprints ?

Glork

Attached: RONI.webm (902x720, 1.4M)

>pulls trigger in DA
>shits itself

Yeah

*sage*

hello this is Roger posting from my asus [model name unknown] featuring sonicmaster speakers/full number pad and BLUEtooth connectivity

so first of all great subject, not enough people discuss whether GLOCKS are reliable on Jow Forums and nor do they make meems about them and nor are there funny names regarding same nor thoughtful discussion of race and ethnicity

as many of u know i am an expert in arms/armor/weapons/guns/pistols/etc, and the GLOCK is one of such and as thus u must know that if neither is than nor must, thus reliability is thiere too, a primary consideration, its crystalclear really

first an history: glock was invented by a german cameramaker whose name was gaston. i was very suspicious that this was french, suggestnig that when u need it most, the gun will file a novelty white flag [this is because THEFRENCH often RETREAT]. turns out gaston is also a german name from the HugeNut era. it means guest whereand "glock" means "bell."

glocks are made of "polymer" which means part metal part plastic (the materials are polyamorous thus the name). u might think that this would affect the pistol magnetism but u would be wrong. that's part of the genius.

the slide uses aggressive modular for tactical precision. this helps with racking. the grip utilizes quantum particulate technology from the chinese 4 goodgrip. the bullet chute is round and accepts different sized bullets for multiple applications including policing and ARMYfighting

these all suggest a goodgun but there are two problems:

1. marines just adopted sig sauer. HOOA RAH they know more about rifles and guns because they are rifleman first

2. gaston glock got attacked with a hammer one time (I guess they really "dropped the hammer on him"). u would think in this situation the founder of a gun company would OH I DON'T KNOW shoot the person. but he didnt . suggesting probably due to reliability problems that only he knew about because he built them--like the FRENCH EXOCET

You dumb YEAH poster. You don't report sages.

Based
CZoys on KSG watch

I am shopping for a used Glock 19 and have heard some people say that the gen 4 had a problem where they would throw brass in your face. Is there any validity to this claim? Was it really a wide spread problem? Or is it just FUD?

people holding it incorrectly. gen 5 is the way to go regardless for the trigger

Thanks fren