Good guy with a gun is a myth

Noguns here, is this true Jow Forums??? What would you do in the same situation??

Attached: 1565135337857.jpg (1080x1759, 625K)

360 and walk away.
I'm not getting clapped by an officer because I decide to hunt a shooter and get mistaken for them.

Attached: CCW_Mass_Shooting_Statistics.jpg (2400x6000, 3.89M)

Has this ever actually happened though???

Good guy with a gun is bullshit. You have a gun to protect YOURSELF, you are not the police. SHTF, then I'm running. This myth is retarded.

Was he stopped by a good guy (cop,) with a gun (another AR-15,) though?

Chekmate, atheists.

>Vox

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 81K)

how is it a myth? If he had 30 more seconds there'd be 14 more.

>unironically posting Vox, the anti-white, anti-male, anti anything not hardcore liberal
Fuck is wrong with you?

However as an answer to your question, in an active shooter scenario, you want to remove yourself from the situation. Get your piece out and at the ready but you should be seeking cover and hunkering down until the gunshots stop.

Like the fucking cops would ever let it be known if it did. That shit would get covered up so fast, and without Waco-tier national public interest, no one would ever investigate deep enough to find out.

If the context and situation is clear then, unholster AIWB magdump then put in pocket so as not to get rekt by first responder

Would really seriously depend on context though, if I was anywhere with any sort of imminent police protection I would just try to get away but if I was in a place with few escape routes other than the entrance taken by the shooter such as a gas station then I’m going to meme on him with my two world wars Springfield XDs. And if he gets me first then atleast I’ll know I tried and had the chance to do something Before I fade away. It would really suck to die and have your last thoughts be “what if I would’ve carried today, I could’ve had a chance. I coulda been the hero”

As usual, the "myth" has not been disproven at all. The claim is that the only thing that reliably stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. And that's exactly what happened here.

Ask the obvious questions:
-If a good guy with a gun showed up after 10 seconds rather than 30 how many lives would have been saved?

-If a good guy with a gun (e.g. the cop) didn't show up until a minute later how many more lives would have been lost?

actually I think some black guy got clipped in a mall recently in this scenario but I could be remembering it wrong

Literally this lmfao
its not the person who shot hims fault because the guy killed 10 people in half a minute

>Vox
Stop reading partisan rags.

the mental gynmastic they use is tiring
>"good guy with a gun" stopped him after 14 people
>therefore we shouldnt have guys with guns at all

Niggers aren't human, kill yourself faggot.

1: my guns aren't to protect YOU
2: my guns aren't to protect the POLICE
3: my guns aren't there to protect rule of law
4: my guns aren't there to protect anti-gun stacys

if in a mass shooting scenario, i don't care about anyone except for my family.

if i need to shoot back i'll shoot back

if he's just fucking focused on killin you, that's not MY problem, that's YOUR problem

If you've ever taken a CCW course (this is how I know you havent) they tell you NOT to hunt a shooter. Additionally, that's not the fucking point of carrying. Its to defend YOU and your loved ones and that's it. NOT to pretend to be rambo and get slotted.

It's a vox article, please lurk more before posting.

As if your blubber fingers could pull the trigger, you fat fuck.

have sex

What? Has a CCW holder ever killed a mass shooter? Or. Has CCW holder ever been mistakenly shoot by the police?

The answer to both is "Yes."

Vox is legitimate, just because you're right wing doesnt make it less

>legitimate
Vox is absolute garbage. It's literally salon-tier.

This. Literally no one with an IQ above room temperature is advocating to stop mass shooters with your Glock 19. CCW is for personal protection.

>vox

Attached: 1447065841773.gif (580x433, 1.41M)

dilate

Go back to plebbit you sub 60 IQ troglodyte nigger.

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

user, please. We don't have to see another single person die from gun violence. Once we prohibit all firearms and institute a mandatory buyback paid for money rerouted from the military budget, the mass shooting and homicide rates in our country will drop within six months to that of places surrounded by water like places surrounded by water on all sides like Australia or the UK. You'll see how guys trafficking drugs and girls
to the cities will refuse to even carry a gun, just like honorable Japanese organized crime members.

They'll have to because it will be the law.

This shooting happened at a bar where you’re legally not allowed to carry

I really hate the good guy with a gun rhetoric.
>Guy kills 30000000 people
>WHY WASNT THERE A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN
>Someone shoots em
>WASNT A REAL SHOOTING

I feel like it fucked over gun rights more than we can fathom

Attached: 1564949216633.jpg (590x550, 34K)

Exactly this

>good guy with a gun is a myth
>good guy with a gun neutralizes shooter in 30 seconds
Absolutely braindead.

this guy fucks

Huh, so every time a cop isn't there to shoot back that's evidence that cops can't stop shootings? Or is this one of those double standards to feed NPC's propaganda?

If anything this proves only you can protect yourself, because even if the cops are 30 seconds away you're still not safe

>there was not GGWG in this one specific situation, therefore a mass shooter has never in the history of the US been stopped by a CCW
This is how retarded liberals sound

If you did a 360 you’d still be facing the same way

this is the most newfaggot post you will see today, ladies and gentlemen

>I can't figure out if this is bait so I'm just going to end it all now

Attached: 1560824402475.gif (460x258, 3.73M)

All you have to do is focus on the guys who aren't stopped in time, and disregard the hundreds that were, and then you too can be a Real News Agency like Vox.

That's the point, but you've managed to move to safety and asses your full surroundings

yeah it happened in Birmingham Al.

Attached: 30E8176B-E0DF-4FA7-9FF5-4D0A0689BBAA.jpg (735x550, 75K)

An off duty cop attempting to help out got put down by the active cops a few years back.

>Waco-tier
>investigate deep
Shit was still covered up at Waco.

1. Public murderers have been stopped by good guys with guns. There was the case of the Uber driver in Chicago.
2. The fact that no one at Dayton was able to stop the murderer is an argument for making it EASIER to carry, not harder. Make sure your conclusion follows from your premise.

so it was a gun free zone, why didn't that stop the shooter???

wtf guys I thought gun control works

Attached: 1546810000973.png (212x238, 5K)

Extremely based opinion. I would suck this guy's cock, no homo.

Plz stop replying to bait

To the left, NOTHING is an argument for increasing gun ownership. Just an end game of more government and less personal freedoms.

if less personal freedoms results in less mass shootings, than take all of them away!

Shoot him, or find cover, or gtfo.

>Limiting my freedom will prevent people already willing to break the law by murdering people from breaking the law to acquire a firearm illegally

doesnt work that way in european countries, america is the only country in the world with double digit mass shootings this year