Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1503456898458.png (700x525, 232K)

1st for epic dab on the grabbers

Attached: 1564450071514.png (452x613, 174K)

rate my loadout, Jow Forumsunts
what should i purchase next?

Attached: 20190806_000102.jpg (4608x2592, 3.51M)

would you turn your guns in if a qt rcmp lady asked nicely?

Attached: you can't say the n word.png (606x1080, 1.01M)

>tfw you actually don't want any more guns
Holy fuck
I'm finally free

Attached: 1540615516574.png (1000x666, 331K)

fuck no nigger

Attached: alex.png (414x414, 121K)

uh, no.

Attached: 1564961492176.jpg (284x276, 12K)

horse gestapo btfo Chadtech speculation continued.

anyone hear anything in the news recently? wondering what exactly happened.

Attached: Capture.png (761x1021, 70K)

I've noted a small handful of what seem to be cute RCMP ladies over the decades. Strangely, all but one have become less cute, the closer they come. Nothing to do with interactions, as I've never interacted with an RCMP lady of any description, but there's something sort of manly and hard edged about cute RCMP ladies. Maybe it's all the sexual harassment they have to go through to get the badge? Dunno, but whatever it is, just hasn't been something I've been tempted to fuck, not even a little bit. I'd take a blowey but that's about it.

nth for posting newly acquired funs. Pic related is my new 1924 Lithgow

Attached: 67402578_660004977829813_7893078514750980096_n.jpg (4032x3024, 827K)

Oh right, forgot to say, 'no' I would not hand over my guns. No thanks, have a nice day, nothing to see here, move along.

LADS check how spooky the timestamps are

Attached: 1556435806236.jpg (258x288, 19K)

That is a good pic, dude

am i an official dabber cangen?

is it ok if i repost my fugly AR again? i'm so happy, it brings me so my joy frens.

Attached: 20190806_202308_4.jpg (864x1152, 291K)

so much*

Attached: 20190806_202204_2.jpg (1152x864, 217K)

toasting my Schultz & Larsen again
This thing is so accurate it's stupid especially for a $400 rifle

Attached: 20190713_161834.jpg (1643x326, 124K)

Lots of shootings in Toronto this weekend
Club shooting
Idk maybe check police reports online or something like that

>anime tiddies
>zergface
>monster drink
>ghost busters patch

would operate with.

Bed sheets

Best semi auto to buy now!? Budget up to $1500

>what should i purchase next?
You should go to ikea and buy things humans would and not cave trolls

>cute
i think you have low ass standards bro, she looks like a ghoul

can these gangbangers quit shooting eachother for fuck sakes i hate the fucking autism of the news blaming us

thanks user

nice

F in the chat for valmet user

m-maybe it's YOU who's accurate user

Attached: 1559513069959m.jpg (445x1024, 54K)

Attached: 1402354289380.png (600x269, 61K)

I'd never heard of this rifle till now, what made you pick this one up user? Hunting?

Kth for newly-acquired funs, posting my CZ75 again (I love it, can't wait to choot it)
vz. 58 if you want an NR, M&P Sport II + an optic if you're fine with R

Attached: received_431311940806278.jpg (800x600, 127K)

I have a fetish for post-war european target rifles and it was really cheap on tradeex

Buy a one-topping pizza from Domino's, and when they ask you what you want for your topping, ask for the topping to be another Domino's one-topping pizza. When they ask you for the topping of that Domino's one-topping pizza, ask for it to be yet another Domino's one-topping pizza. Then when they ask you for the topping for that Domino's one-topping pizza, make it another Domino's one-topping pizza. Then when they ask you for the topping of that Domino's one-topping pizza, make it yet another Domino's one-topping pizza. Keep doing this until you have 71 layers of Domino's one-topping pizzas. If they tell you that they don't have a box that's big enough to fit 71 Domino's one-topping pizzas, go to Home Depot, and buy a Maytag refrigerator for $3399. Use the brand new Maytag refrigerator to pay for the 71 Domino's one-topping pizzas, and put them in the box that previously contained the Maytag refrigerator which retailed for $3399. Then go back to Home Depot and pay for the Maytag refrigerator with 70 of your Domino's one-topping pizzas, and take the 71st Domino's one-topping pizza for yourself. Now you have one free Domino's one-topping pizza.

Alrighty then, imma do it then

Attached: 20081203.jpg (500x333, 383K)

But what topping's on the 71st pizza?

Someone who has a plebbit account post to canadafuns
Time to start sowing the seeds of mass noncompliance with normies.

I know that t97 fag has an account so do it fagget

Attached: 1565104331707.jpg (921x1092, 235K)

niggers tongue my anus

Me, and my father have already agreed together to hide our guns(our own ways so we don't know eachothers locations), NRs, and Rs in the woods if liberals get re-elected for sweeping bans. We are both going to non comply, and if it comes to it, we are both going to send letters, all the letters to clog up the system, and if it results in us being arrested, we will be both together to clog up the legal system and attempt to bring this to light to the media and society to show how stupid it really is and the tyranny of the government and rcmp.

But first, i have taken time off to volunteer for the CPC for the fall, and my dad is retired and will do the same so hopefully this doesn't happen.

We both know by non complying for our Rs might result in us losing our licenses, and everything, but everything is going to be hidden anyways.

Lets pray liberals don't win again.

Attached: dadsonrangetime.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

would anyone be kind enough to post a certain image involving a cz 858 and a giggle switch thanks in advance :)

A picture of mah peestal to go with your reefl

Attached: 20190712_190458_noexif.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

ill give you one better

Attached: guide.png (900x2500, 759K)

>Time to start sowing the seeds of mass noncompliance with normies.
implying (((Jow Forumscanadaguns))) didn't already turn in all their guns to the horsefuckers after the quebec mosque shooting

support your local cascadians

Attached: cascadians.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

thank you based user. Its too bad CTG and Moleman are dead at the bottom of a lake in northern Manitoba

fuck off avatarspammer

just moved here actually
>digi flora
for me it's flecktarn

how about you stop trying to force this cringe boomer meme on us?

Attached: boomermeme.png (509x680, 616K)

Boomer memes might be the most unintentionally funny thing ever, good lord

Ready to rise up

Attached: E47E03C9-4CA8-4AEF-93F8-534D2219BD3C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)

based jannies purging avatar posting retards

based

>going to cuckit
Highly homosexual post

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png (271x288, 9K)

>he doesn't want to fuck a ghoul
Tulip is BEST girl you fucking smoothskin.

this, the boomers at cgn got more skin on their balls then those reddit cucks

How difficult is it to make a provincial political party? I want to found the Cascadian Republican Front

I don't think it's that hard, the hard part is getting people to run as MLA's

ALBERTA FOR ALBERTIANS, PRAIRIE TRIBE RISE UP!

Attached: 1234324123231.jpg (750x523, 275K)

>how to create an organization with 3 easy steps and be labeled as a right wing extremist party and militia terrorist group in less then a day.

First time shooting with a scope on the 795, got some decent groups at 30 meters(max at my range). Is there any reason why a pro mag 25 round magazine would cause light strikes/ dud rounds? I think I just got unlucky but I kept gettting duds when using CCI in them but not the 10 round mags.

Attached: EC19BBEA-D366-453F-BF46-5754390CCDE9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Boomer Captain America telling that smug Trudy to eff off is hilarious.

Okay but that could be the fun part
>immediately get banned and labeled a terror group
>regroup as the Cascadian Republican Army
this would be really fucking epic and you know it

Attached: 019FE1F2-8179-4DE0-9C18-0AD98E83968E.jpg (1024x615, 59K)

I realized I should be satisfied and stop this madness once I had to buy a second 48 gun safe.

795s are fucking accurate, I have two (pic related is the one I scoped) and they're both basically this good.

100m with 10 rounds of green tag ammo.

Attached: PA1307100002.jpg (1712x1143, 685K)

What is the best country for someone who hates guns, is against the carrying of weapons and wants to totally avoid shootings like the ones in the USA?

Japan.

what stance did you get those groups?

You probably just got unlucky. I don't see how the magazine would do anything unless rounds weren't properly going into battery.

You want quality of life, absolutely no gun violence (regardless of normal violent crime)? Japan or South Korea or perhaps Netherlands.

UK, enjoy getting stabbed to death for literally no reason and the guy stabbing you being acquitted because he happened to be islamist

I just want one reasonably affordable milsurp so I don't feel bad in a few years. I missed out on the last gasp of really cheap milsurp, which is why I feel a bit bad now.

Is it possible to learn this power? The list of guns I want to buy is hundreds of guns long

>tfw addicted to guns

Attached: gunaddiction.jpg (960x720, 199K)

Living somewhere where almost everything cool is prohib helped a lot in my case

niggers tongue my anus

Okay gang I got my two references from good nice non criminal people. Now for the picture could I get my ex-con father to confirm it’s me ? Or should I find someone else?

>Hiding Rs in the woods both of you have brain damage clearly. I hope you like the federal pen cause that's where you'll be going.

Say hi to tyrone for me- the biggest most rapey neechie around

>inb4 spouting off some glow nigger shit probably a no guns larper

Attached: 1564282973457m.jpg (819x1024, 89K)

Let me walk you through what's going to happen when you cant explain where those rpals are. You're going to get interrogated and charged. You might get bail you might not. They'll probably think you sold them to gangbangers and charge you with a ton of shit just to get you in jail.

Unsafe storage of a firearm
Careless use of a firearm
Theft of a firearm
Breaching ATT
Etc etc.

Some guy in AB got 6 months for driving somewhere to shoot pistols inna woods.

You'll probably get more so quit larper you and your cuckold father ain't doing shit

you can use one of your references for the photo as well.(well I did at least)

Probably something with an 80% since they’ve all been taken down of their website.

FUCK

>all 80% lowers gone from inceltechs website even though they were there yesterday
JEJ all prohibfags are about to get dabbed on

Attached: af0.png (846x900, 448K)

>Hey guys were gonna do no compliance! right?
>some dude posts about non compliance
>HE'S A TOTAL FAGGOT GUYS

Maybe if we all actually stuck to our guns, they wouldn't do shit because there's too many Rs for them to handle anyways if everyone simply just didn't turn them in? Unless you're those legendary "PAL" only chads.

Attached: idunnolol.png (560x407, 12K)

Stfu fucking poorfag

Let me guess, you're gonna go boogaloo and shoot cops? At least he was talking more of a peaceful option you retards.

Hope you don't own one user :^)
But if you do enjoy bubba in jail

I was benched with a rest, I know it’s not exactly impressive but it’s my first time shooting with a scope and I’m pretty impressed with how much easier it is to shoot, I’m pretty shit with iron sights past 20 meters. Going shooting innawoods soon so hopefully I can get some longer range shooting in.

nice post nice tits too

cut your nails incelol

A small axe, a Silky folding saw, a good survival knife, and a high quality ferro-rod. A boogaloo is basically going to be an insurgency. Having gear is all well and good, but 99% of any war of insurgency is just fucking around and trying to stay hidden out in the places where there isn't much infrastructure.

Peaceful non compliance is breaking the law(wow), you're the ones acting like glowniggers for being against it and rather would shoot horsecops.

Attached: iwillnotcomplyvz58cz858.jpg (2550x3300, 210K)

Called into CFP... RPAL is finally in the mail, I will be hasguns soon
>tfw no local store near me has vz58 fixed stock I want
Is it worth getting the adjustable stock VZ if I plan to put a fixed stock on it later? I really don’t like the look of an m4 stock on an eastern bloc rifle but I don’t really want to deal with mail carriers and guns from what I’ve heard and would prefer to pick one up on the day I get my card.

Is that the Dominion Arms 20" model? I thought about getting one a few years back but the handguard made me think "Ribbed for your pleasure" so I didn't...

Funny enough, I did just after shooting.

yep! this is the user posting and was waiting for it, came in just today so i took some pics

>Non compliance with R's

There's something called "picking your battles" and not complying with R's is something that will remove any and all plausible deniability from your boating accident. NR's aren't registered to your fucking name and address.

>Mr. user, our records show you bought a new semi-automatic rifle two weeks ago, where is it?
>I was out in the woods getting high and drunk as fuck while on a walk-about with my nigger Bigfoot and I set it down against a tree only for the ground to open up into a sinkhole and swallow it.
>Are you fucking with me right now?
>Can you prove it didn't happen?

They'll do FUCK ALL about you selling all your NR's to Mike from Canmore. They'll cream their fucking pants the second you tell them your R's were abducted by alliums.

Nice. I'm not here very frequently because I don't shoot very often and feel like a dumb nigger for posting the same couple of pictures all the time. Let me know how it runs. I wasn't sure about getting one of these, or just an M&P Sport.

Oh man, she looks like such a cunt. The type who would non-ironically scold you like she thinks she's your mom.

>if you non comply your a cuck
so your gonna turn them in like a cucks instead? what the is your plans for noncompliance then geniuses, keep them in your house and wait for them to come and take them?

>inb4 spouting off some glow nigger shit probably a no guns larper
>so quit larper you and your cuckold father aint doing shit

sounds like your some retarded accelerationist poltard, or a glownigger yourself trying to imply shooting cops is better lowkey trying to fit in for demoralization.probably even samefagging both posts considered how they are written. if gunowners just all agreed to not turn in restricteds, then it would be a logistical nightmare for them.

Attached: rickyinterview.jpg (682x682, 79K)

>tfw was a pal only chad but fell for the rpal meme
oh god o fuck

Attached: 1564875211750.jpg (720x718, 103K)

Attached: FullMaple.png (1486x2063, 702K)

Okay so you’d recommend that over my ex felon father thanks!

Which makes do you recommend for a silky folding saw?

Attached: dontreadonmia.gif (457x340, 1.12M)