Boogaloo

So, Jow Forums i live in jersey and now i fear that gun grabbers are going to boogaloo, any guides on how to mill lowers?
oh and i just realised that the AR-15 is banned in name here.
whats a good substitute rifle?

Attached: jerseymap-county-current.gif (437x570, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classicfirearms.com/chinese-sks-rifle-762x39/
njportal.com/NJSP/FARS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

an AR-15 don't be a cuck

No one in jersey is going to do anything. These cucks have already let the state get this bad, they are going to roll over like they always do.
>t. jersey faggot

Just moved from New jermany down to Georgia, never been happier, enjoying muh freedom

i dont trust you, jew.
you know what? your right.
fuck the ATF

AR 15 is banned in name but you could easily find a rifle that is legal and defacto an AR 15. The evil SKS is also banned in NJ but fixed mag SKS are not. If you are interested in gunsmithing a lower start with something easy like Kalashnikov varriants. Kalashnikov class rifles can be rivited or bolted together if you don't have a welder. Just be sure you don't run afoul of the new """ghost gun""" law or any other draconian NJ firearms laws while gunsmithing.

I’m not glowing I really promise, don’t get me wrong I’m going to be lubing boogers, but how many people do you know that are willing to do the same? Everyone here is fucked. Also are ARs really banned by name? Because I bought a Springfield Saint AR-15 (gay I know) no one said shit about that

i dont know fed boy, i like alphabet soup.
is there a school i could go to for that? even an online class would be good.

You can own ARs.

You just can't own an "AR-15".
Ever been to a range? Or a gun shop?
Nothing but ARs.

I'm really pissed that I missed out on that Classic Firearms SKS deal recently since >nocar to pick it up.

yeah but i want to build my own, would that still count as an "AR-15" or just a regular rifle?

>whats a good substitute rifle?
classicfirearms.com/chinese-sks-rifle-762x39/

Kalashnikov family of weapons it's so easy to build the reciever you can probably just watch youtube and google some PDFs and figure it out. You can make one by just bending sheet metal into a reciever by hand then using a dremel or some other tool to cut the proper holes out with a paper print out as a guide. Kalashnikov type weapons were designed to be built by soviet peasants and hence you can build them in your garage with a dremel and arm strength.

That SKS isn't NJ legal OP, you are only allowed to have a 10RD fixed mag SKS in NJ

I also live in this disgusting shithole and own exactly z e r o (0) weapons. What steps do I have to go through to procure my first firearm? I was thinking about starting with something small and sexy like a revolver.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x310, 1.67M)

Buy a receiver, build an AR.

you need a firearms ID card to start, so go to a police station.
ask any family members or anyone you know in town that went through this process, because some police departments are corrupt and wont let you get a gun easy (the oranges, newark, trenton, etc.)

then you need to wait

then you get fucked because you cant buy a handgun until you're 21.

Don't build your own in NJ - build it in PA so it's legal.

Assembling a complete AR upper and lower is legal here - finishing an 80% lower is illegal :^)

>SKS isn't NJ legal
>but the SKS *exactly as it was produced* is legal

Holy fuck you're a retard.

Do you believe that the SKS was produced with 20rd Tapco magazines in 1950?

>any guides on how to mill lowers?
It's illegal to mill a lower or even have a completed one in NJ. Dunno where you could get an 80%, there was one place that was shipping them to NJ. The state is trying to sue them now tho. Guides are everywhere, check youtube.
>oh and i just realised that the AR-15 is banned in name here.
Yeah, that's fine. M&P Sport II is not an "ar15 by name" so you can buy that. Or any other that doesnt say ar15 on it. You can buy a lower receiver and any kit to finish it, too.

I thought I saw a mag release on that SKS. If it's a fixed mag SKS that holds 10 rds it's NJ legal.

njportal.com/NJSP/FARS
GET ON IT BOY. They're trying to Jack the price up from $5 to $200 or someshit. Fill it out today and hopefully you'll have your card by xmas.

Funny because I live in cnj and just picked mine from classic firearms up from my ffl...

Who your FFL? NJfag here too

Attached: 1564931493195.png (322x527, 148K)

Lol O stfu with that crap I just wanna know if we go to the same dude. I live like 10 mins from Mike @ O.A. Only place I'll go.

>gun grabbers are going to boogaloo
Daily reminder that they live

Attached: Glowniggers are lurking among us.png (1544x1926, 392K)

Why are they doing this?

Attached: a2831ad18af5a0b6.png (1024x1378, 742K)

Monmouth arms

Same reason as always. Dicks get hard at the thought of snek stepping.

Fags worried about AR-15 bans
>not buying AR-18s
>not buying OSWs/other FAL builds
>not buying HCARs
>not buying 10mm hipoint carbines
Maybe with the gun banned you all will learn some creativity when researching what gun to get

Noob here. Would this AR-15 ban apply to AR-10s?

I just followed the link in the pic, and it doesn't lead anywhere. I think it might be fake.

>Advocating for gun bans
>Ever

Attached: fuck off.jpg (640x633, 41K)

>An official Affidavitis fake because the news article no longer exists

Attached: When some jabrony is dissin your fly girl.png (468x345, 226K)

-actively scared of having to boogaloo
-worried about rifle compliance

Never gonna make it

Courtlistener isn't a news site. It's a repository of court documents.

Is Steve based and redpilled?

Ahahahah have you ever been there? Lmao literally sit there for 10 minutes and listen, he’s based as fuck and funny as hell too

But I’ll bounce between going to him and ira, really depends on convenience