Where's the best place to shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun? To be sure to die instantly...

Where's the best place to shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun? To be sure to die instantly. Thanks ("don't do it user" comments stay away please)

Attached: rock-island-m30-m5-matte-nickel-shotgun-1503756-1.jpg (738x738, 69K)

don't do it user

The anus

bottom of your jaw, pointing at your brain. have fun.

don't do it user!

put it under your chin and shoot mostly up and just a little back

T of the face which is between the eyes. Try to keep the firearm level as you want it to sever the brainstem. Also you don’t need a shotgun to do this

do a back flip

Attached: ocular vault.jpg (1000x665, 127K)

Honestly. I commend OP for considering suicide rather than killing 10 people first. Good job OP. But seriously, talk to a fucking therapist my guy.

Just hang yourself. Or use a helium exit bag.
Don't fucking add to anti-gun stats, assface.

If I had to kill myself, it would be with atomic bomb. I will help anti-atomic bombers this way because I disagree with having atomic bombs for anyone let alone the governments. It's also instant and cool. I will do it in the middle of the desert or inside an ocean, of course.

at least be creative and motivated like the chick from the UK that fought her way out of the Cessna so she could augur in

Retarded answers

Just start a grill in your living room, close the vents, unplug the detectors and take a nap.
Don't add to antigun stats.

Don't add to the gun death stats make an exit bag

Dive head first off a tall cliff or building. If it's anything like getting hit by a car you'll black out immediately and not feel a thing

How about you quit being a selfish fuck and stop trying to help anti-gunners?

Your brain. Make sure to wear ear plugs because shotguns are loud as fuck

Use a rope so you aren't an anti gun stat

The part of your head telling you that this is a good idea.

No guarantee on a killshot.
Trust me, there is no 100% way to kill yourself. Even a close range shotgun blast has a non-zero possibility of just horribly disfiguring yourself and/or ending up a vegetable.
Don't contribute to annual gun-death statistics, OP. You gotta fight.

Attached: 1535944246931.jpg (600x700, 32K)

WHat if we all kill ourselves and highten the suicide statistic
Joking

Attached: 1564386733254.png (759x955, 1.34M)

Go for the heart. You dont want to end up retarded or have a messed up face if you failm

>Suicide threads should be ban material over thinly veiled pol threads.
Change my mind.

^the niggers right bro, get help if your serious

>His channel has been dead since that one guy got arrested for ordering foreign MREs.

Sad fucking day.

I work in a trauma center, this method is not reliable
T. Work experience

Exit bag, dude.

You're going to feel that shit, I guarantee it. The fates slow your experience down a thousand fold so you feel each and every hot blunt ball slowly cutting it's way through your fleshy matter.