Bullet Protection

>be me
>newfag when it comes to Jow Forums
> shootings in my area
>going back to campus soon
I don't want to be a victim of the next shooting, with the shitty tactics from the professors like: "EVERYONE HUDDLE IN THE CORNER FARTHEST AWAY FROM ANY ESCAPE POINTS WHILE I STAY NEAR THE DOOR" if I'm in a crowd of people running away and someone is shooting people in the back, if I get shot and fall down, I want to play dead, and not be actually dead. I also want it to be lightweight so that if I know the shooter is near I can jump out the window with relative ease.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

A gun

no

if a shooting starts, we kinda agreed to yell a code so that a fellow user wont kill another. i hear gunshots, im yelling HONK HONK and DESPITE BEING THIRTEEN.

2 guns.

That would work on me honestly.

i appreciate it

Attached: 1456449824674.png (500x461, 45K)

Grenade.

It is literally immoral not to carry. It should be a sin not to be armed at any given moment. An armed society is a polite society. Stupid savage.

Attached: 1563750518979.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

3 guns

You wouldn't have to worry about this problem if we just had gun control

>be me
>sick of everything
>fuck it, if I'm gonna paint my brain matter on the walls I may as well take out some college libshits
>next day, walk onto campus in full battle rattle
>lunchtime special, lead salad
>pop fatfuck security guard while he waddles to call actual police
>nice.jpg
>kick in doors, shoot some stacies and chads while they try to run from the beta uprising in my pants
>see dipshit professor in the window of the door
>stunningandbrave
>blast him in the head through the glass
>bitchyouthought
>enter room
>all the sudden
>in the back
>D-D-DESPITE BEING ONLY 13 PERCENT
>theurge.wav
>55 PERCENT OF ALL VIOLENT CRIMES
>I see user, scared innacorner
>give him a thumbs up, sparing his classmates too
>think that there is hope for the future while I kick in a different classroom door
>my last thought before a police sniper gets me
>I hope this gets that guy laid

Kek

7.62 keks

Incredible.

Attached: 1550347914_oh yeah woo yeah.gif (250x241, 203K)

this, any concealable body armor will be useless considering mass shooters use rifles
Your best method of defense is a gun

Attached: 1240393095655.jpg (639x595, 76K)

I love it when a greentext comes together!!!

Attached: 1559711897808.jpg (495x514, 89K)

Body armor sucks to wear every day. It's very hot, but no matter how much you sweat, you can't clean it. You can't because washing body armor dissolves the resin that keeps the kevlar tight and makes the vest stop being bullet resistant.

Attached: 02C262E765B94796B7C1665772F2E710.jpg (415x399, 47K)

IN THE LAND OF THE FREEE

Not too bad, user

Move to a country with better gun laws

>DESPITE BEING THIRTEEN.
Thiught you were going a different direction with that

you remove the panels and wash the carrier noob
pic is an IBA but concealable carriers all let you remove the panel to wash them

Attached: IBA with inserts removed.jpg (2048x1536, 449K)

500 million guns.
Control.

if I get shot and fall down, I want to play dead

lol, enjoy your headtap when the shooter rolls past you faggit.

This. Can't be charged with saving everyone if you an hero yourself with the shooter.

Attached: Ill_kill_us_all.jpg (800x516, 26K)

Luke 22:35-36
And he said unto them, when I sent you without purse, and script, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, nothing.
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his script: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Attached: IMG_0123.jpg (1024x679, 86K)

Dan Schneider pls

imagine news agencies getting this story of how you saved all your fellow classmates and explaining why

quit being a paranoid faggot, no reason to be scare of statistical anomalies

>if I get shot and fall down, I want to play dead, and not be actually dead
you didnt watch the christchurch shooting did you? It doesnt work. you have to shoot them.

Holy fuck I'm dying you son of a bitch

Probably the best idea I've read in months.

BASED BASED BASED

Attached: 1474741161645.jpg (240x240, 11K)

this

honestly the odds of ever being present for a shooting are statistically insignificant but that said I do have a friend that was present when one of her coworkers sperged out and shot his manager and then himself at work

I'd rather die returning fire than die running for a door.

wearing body armor everywhere seems less useful (and smelly) than CCW

plus a pistol can stop crazy meth guy under the bridge when he flips out and tries to beat me to death with a hammer, which is probably more likely nowadays than being shot honestly

Attached: 1548453831921.jpg (316x303, 28K)

well placed pipebomb

The jannies may have banned me from posting images and making threads, but by God they'll never take my greentexts.

>the Jow Forums hero
Theyd never run a story like that.

The doesnt mean arm yourself. It means buy a sword so that the Roman's think we're criminals and arrest us, so I can fulfill the prophecy.

why would anyone want to shoot you senpai ?

The only way to definitely not be a shooting victim is to be the shooter.

Can this be a thing. Official brevity code for blue blue blue Jow Forums

Also relevant.

Attached: CHECK THEM.jpg (702x960, 59K)

this literally does mean arm yourself - the purpose in that specific instance was not to use the sword against a person, nor did jesus even tell peter that self-defense was immortal when he attacked the roman, he merely healed the roman, left peter with the sword, and fulfilled the prophecy.

Attached: Back to Leddit.jpg (717x880, 200K)

i think Jow Forums was discussing it, but works pretty much for most of this site.

>user, you say the shooter walked over to your group, but passed you by after considering something you said. Please, tell the world how you stopped, and future potential victims can stop, the shooter? Spare no details!

uh well
>dont say "Crime statistics"
i just kinda motioned
>dont say "i said i was a handhold-less kissless virgin"
i made it clear i wasnt a threat
>dont say the n-word

Attached: fuck its hot out.jpg (230x300, 18K)

what i did and have seen others here do was put a surplus ceramic plate in my backpack. normally just adds some weight to your pack with no visible clues you're a sperg and if they start playing your song you can wear it on your front or your back depending on which way you plan to go.