OPERATION: EDUCATE

The best weapon against gun control is education. Right now, I challenge each and every one of you fuckers to text one of your noguns friends and ask if they want to go shooting. I've converted no less than three liberal friends to avid shooters thus far. Do your part. Do it or u r mr gay

Attached: 736258aab5aa38c704cee896c09b0f63.jpg (420x310, 14K)

Nah I'm gonna hide my guns and die on my knees like all the other boating accident ATF plants do.

There is no converting a liberal. They are pro-collectivist and whatever sudden change of mind they may have is merely temporary.

Have you even tried, you defeatist cuck? Or did you give up when anything beyond a modicum of effort was required?

There is no point in trying. They're afflicted with a severe mental illness and are unable to be rehabilitated.

Plus, even if they end up liking guns, they will still vote for gun grabbers anyway. It's a waste of time.

My friends are too broke to own guns and I’m fairly certain they are all pro gun but will still vote commie fgt cuz I’m inashitty

Too late. Did it last weekend!

Their apprehension melted away over the course of it. The emphasis on safety by me and the range was oddly surprising to them but very reassuring to them. I guess they figured we were just flippant about guns in general.

What really got him hooked was going to the rifle range.

I'm liberal and own 7 guns. Fuck yourself cocksucker.

no

It's very hypocritical to force your pro gun ideology onto liberals. If they want to be pro gun control then that is their right

Works with some, but most are lost cause NPCs. Literally had a convo tonight at happy hour drinks with people, he said "the problem is large clips, we have to stop these" as he pointed to a d60 on his phone.
I said I totally disagree, pointed at his black skin and asked if why he of all people would trust the government. He said he didn't, but he didn't stop spouting MSNBC. I've converted a couple, but most are lost. Tabbed out and went home.

>admitting you're a liberal

Your father failed you and you are not a man.

You didn't have a father, which is why you ended up being a bootlicker who thinks forcing your opinion on everyone is an effective strategy.

Not a boot licker at all. I'm not forcing my opinion on anyway. I'm just expressing mine. You really are a soft liberal, aren't you?

My father spent most of his adult life in the army and government as well and he was the opposite of bootlicker.

You're overly sensitive.

Oh, so you grew up literally on welfare.

Sure. And I even work for the government now.

Ha. People in the military (and cops) tend to be the biggest bootlickers if all.

But then again, he was out of the government 6 years before I was born, so not really.

Almost all, but not all.

And what have you done to advance the cause of gun rights lately?

I talk to people who are not sure about guns, not people already anti gun.

We need infographics or something to use with normies, that's all they read today

Attached: 1556328053071.jpg (630x960, 57K)

Congratulations on being one of dozens! Bet you still vote for gun grabbing liberals though.

I plan on getting my best friend's roommate to go shooting with us at some point, what are some good ways to convince them to try it? I've already said I'm kinda anal about safety so I won't let anything bad happen

Rationalize it like this: being able to shoot a gun safely and efficiently is like being able to drive a manual transmission vehicle. Even if it's not something you're into, you should still know how to do in case of an emergency.

I had a gift card to the range and took a friend with me to get a basics course with a Ruger standard a few weeks ago.

>noguns friends
I cut those people out of my life after 2013 lmao

>not dragging your friends into gun ownership
SAD

OP is right, and I do my part. I also open carry because I look like an edgy hairdye tumblrite and people approach me to ask about guns that are normally intimidated by ballcap truck bros. Had two long convos in the last couple days with random people about gun ownership and how they can go to the range and start getting into guns, with a couple politically neutral redpills about firearms thrown in to plant some seeds.

My issue with that is that he's pretty anti, so I think it'd be better to bring up that point after he's tried it at least once

Gotcha. Start him off with a .22 and go from there.

>text one of your noguns friends
>implying I have and friends who don't own guns
>implying I haven't converted or jettisoned all of them already

but I don't want to share my ammo with someone that might come back and try to fuck me with red flag laws. My guns and ammo are mine.
get fucked

Sure as shit isn't that way in combat arms units. Maybe POGs because they have no modicum of a fighting spirit.