Genuine Law Enforcement Discussion

Hey Jow Forums, there's been something on my mind. Was law enforcement during the '50s better than today? Were things handled differently than today? And do unarmed police officers do things better nowadays and in the past? I saw some fifties documentaries and British police are calm as hell and more collected and helpful. And they're unarmed. Does this help out more? Was policing unarmed back then better? Genuine discussion.

Attached: 1950-3.jpg (1418x1115, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UANRvFNc0hw
youtube.com/watch?v=5vpuRlyWvTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before someone says, yes this is a US police photo. Lincoln to be exact. I mean this thread to law enforcement in general though.

cops today watch their shit due to body cam/cellphones being everwhere
cops have always been about controlling poor people
the rich pay taxes to hire mercs for safety
same as the feudal era just looks fancier
small town cops can be biased at times but are still niggers
ACAB

Attached: endthefed.png (500x522, 172K)

Not exactly what I was looking for but sure, user.

You get too many speeding tickets user? You going to fucking cry about it? XD

They should be seen as nothing more than dogs. Some a good boys. No matter what they are animals.

Why wouldn't be? Our local police wear something similar when it really frigid out.

Most police forces don't have that thin leather sash across.

t. bootlicking faggot

I'm a federal law enforcement officer. Pay and retirement is great. Plus I can carry everywhere. Check out usajobs.gov and keep applying. There are a lot of openings from corrections to CBP to secret service.

Holy fucking shit user that's a risky ass move you've pulled there.

Cops served and protected the people until about 1980.

What has changed in Britain since the 50's? Take a minute to think about it. Same with the US.

They used to scoop up drunks just to beat the living shit out of them so I think we have come a long way. I wish they would act like real people more often though.

Attached: 1522300524501.jpg (960x960, 175K)

t. white trash felon

>Hey Jow Forums, there's been something on my mind. Was law enforcement during the '50s better than today?
Yes, police were police not paramilitary larpers on steroids accompanied by hysterical bull dykes with hair trigger glocks. Bring back big Irish guys with sticks and revolvers

>thin leather sash

you know when boogaloo comes youre the enemy, right?

user, I feel like might be rather the place you are looking for instead of nu-Jow Forums.

Nigga, a Federal law enforcement officer can be anything from a prison guard to an EPA agent. Now unless you start carelessly dumping dangerous chemicals into the woods I don't think you'll have a problem with him.

Attached: carpbeer.jpg (780x440, 86K)

t. Highschooler

I dont think he paid his internet bill

I think we all know what changed.

Attached: 1546832862.png (1000x1432, 506K)

>XD
You have to go back, faggot

Attached: 9889254B-BA8F-47BC-A37A-560C7A5ED89E.jpg (719x1079, 123K)

Ah yes, lets dismantle the police services so that the underclass can do whatever the fuck it wants, more often than it already does.

13% responsible for 50% with police, imagine without.

I remember a story about police in edwardian or victorian britain who were seiging a house where someone had a gun. The unarmed police just asked passers by for weapons as lots of people had guns then. Complete opposite to nowadays I suppose. Policing with consent has been eroded away.

>13% responsible for 50% with police, imagine without.
0%

Attached: moonman.jpg (517x800, 27K)

Lmao, it would be a rough couple of months then level out

This

Yet modern left wing people can't fathom the idea of everyone being armed and defending themselves.

It would be worse. Police at that time worked off of instinct more than evidence, which would lead to a lot more wrongful convictions based on circumstantial evidence, and a lot more investigations into people that just "look suspicious". With fingerprinting(I think) and DNA out of the picture, it was a lot easier for a smart criminal to get away things without every worrying about getting caught.

private security is better than a class of gov niggers fighting niggers

>Ah yes, lets dismantle the police services so that the underclass can do whatever the fuck it wants
They can and do anyway, have you ever heard about seconds mattering when police are minutes away?

If someone is breaking into your house to hurt you and you're unarmed you're absolutely fucked

Attached: bunny_it_tastes_bad.jpg (660x680, 55K)

Depends on what you're dealing with. Unless they were violent, my grandpa always just drove drunks home instead of having to deal with their shit and booking them. Guarantee that won't happen today.

Cops are your friends, grow up commies.

Attached: 33a77755f2fa3973ddf0bba70bc512bb.jpg (4500x710, 1.21M)

>Cops are your friends
A friend of mine has never tried to get me sent into prison by committing a crime themselves
youtube.com/watch?v=UANRvFNc0hw

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

cops are your friends

Your jedi mind trinks don't work on me

Attached: embarassing.png (334x393, 265K)

What's wrong with supporting the government and law enforcement? Sorry I like my community. At least I'm not an anarchy bootlicker

>nowThis
you had me in the first half, jew.

NOOOOOOOO YOU"RE SUPPOSED TO HATE COPS HOW WILL WE DESTROY THE AMERICAN SPIRIT
WATCH VOX
I'm so sick of all these copkiller faggots spamming every thread with their "I-I got a speeding ticket I wish all cops w-would die."

Because the government is constantly looking for ways to strip me of my rights and the police are their tool to enforce their tyranny

if it was the alphabet soup kids then im pretty sure all of Jow Forums would agree

>a police officer is going to prison for planting drugs on people
>I bet the jews are behind this
WHO THE FUCK THINKS LIKE THIS BESIDES THE FBI?

Attached: 127557607270.jpg (557x365, 42K)

We have mass immigration because the government doesn't like your community.

W-which number is going to 0%?

Daily reminder that every agency has a radically different level of training, professionalism, culture, etc etc etc.

>links to a shitty wedsite managed by kikes and niggers
>wonders why no one believes him
cmon mr stein, this is just lazy writing.

Attached: (((THEM))).gif (480x270, 1.96M)

Both.

>stock photo
>you have to go back.

T. Noguns.

Attached: 1563480576696.png (464x618, 245K)

They were more lenient. Officers nowadays are put through the wringer for excessive force, even though it may be justified. With enough public outcry and one viral video the whole department looks bad. So now instead of beating some fucker and getting on with their evening they gotta record everything and follow the law to the letter, else their ass is on the line. Not only that but those that are suicidal now know the police are willing and ready to use deadly force, so suicide by cop is more prevalent. Everybody and their dog records these interactions so they gotta throw the book at everyone.

Remove the body cameras and give them back the nightsticks

Attached: BBED4567-B9D7-4B05-8E81-A84FD5147871.jpg (324x400, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5vpuRlyWvTk
Boomers really were the last great generation in terms of law enforcement. The profession was pretty much killed by gen x and onward into being a bunch of unjust soulless automaton tax collectors, and bullies.

What agency. I’m bop. It’s a good job with decent pay and most fed joints are rural so I get low cost of living. Plus I’m out with awesome benefits after 20 years. I’ll retire at 50.