/arg/ AR General Tripfag Development Group

ISIS Hunting DLC from Marawi Edition

youtu.be/s45HITQi0cA
youtu.be/_4zXI0X8Brc
youtu.be/rIrT5Jm34eY

OLD

Attached: MARAWI CRUSADER DLC PACK.png (921x676, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MTtDBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Giddy, fuck Ash, real A2 is alright, RIP Max.

What's the deal GWACS? Are they ever going to make lowers again?

Attached: thumbnail (11).jpg (1080x810, 353K)

Fuck the feds

Attached: KfLDLbm.jpg (3591x1863, 1.76M)

Attached: C458932C-BEA7-48D5-96A4-C56672E68FDB.jpg (830x1024, 85K)

they can come get me if they want me, otherwise i'm not going to them

That's because you're a fucking pussy. It's why you ran away from the service you signed up for. It's why you run away from debt collectors. I don't even need to tell you this because unless you're fucking retarded you already know it deep down inside. When you finally hit rock bottom and decide to end it all, do a flip faggot.

Fucking based.

like I said I'm not hiding but I am enjoying your anger

>I'm not hiding
>I just won't do anything to make it apparent that I'm a criminal
>I'm totally not hiding tho
Yes you are.

I even went to my Sheriff's Department gave them my name fingerprints and driver's license if they want me they can arrest me or well they can try

>Fuck the feds
>uses a brace

ya blew it, trung

Attached: F199539D-F970-47E9-A75E-1164ECDD845D.jpg (770x960, 97K)

FUCK YOU ALL

Attached: 20190806_225434[1].jpg (4128x2322, 891K)

No u

shut up ash

bump

when manlet rage meets roid rage
nice utility shed you live in

sup g19x bro!

Attached: 1564012491246.jpg (4032x3024, 1.48M)

I'm a poorfag and I want to get my first AR and I'm looking at BCA for an upper (see poorfag) anybody have experience with them? Are they decently reliable? Posted in last thread and didn't get a (you)

psa

Eat an ice pack roidanon

i'd rather get a 300$ psa upper desu. I would honestly save up for a BCM. It's worth it.

its ok, whats your budget?

BCA is garbage. People joke that PSA is crap. BCA is everything people claim is bad about PSA, except it's true. It's garbage.

Attached: fa_and_a2.jpg (350x274, 69K)

About $600 not including mags and ammo just not sure what part's to spend it on since I've never built an AR

Attached: 022699A3-2407-40B2-8F38-D8B73A02FD64.jpg (750x746, 103K)

Advice me boys

Looking to purchase my first AR and really weighing a lot of options. Don't mind spending the cash for something nice as it would likely be the only AR I buy, aside some maybe doing a 300 BLK SBR build later. Was looking at the DDM4 of course, but also kind of thinking about my parts options. What about a complete Aero lower with a complete BCM upper? Would that be better? I would be open to doing the entire thing from scratch too if that's best but it would probably be a PITA for a first timer. Just looking to do it right and get quality stuff right away so I don't feel the need to replace shit later. Do you guys think build or buy, and what?

BCM MCMR 14.5 pinned and welded muzzle device mid length gas system. Aero lower with whatever furni you want broskido. that's the gold standard.

aero and bcm are solid beginner parts.

BCM upper
Aero lower

Thanks guys. Looking at the BCM website, there's a lot of options. It mostly seems to be just differentiating handguard type and length, but some of them are labeled as "enhanced light weight". What's the deal with that? Is the BCM BCG worth it? If so, which charging handles are favorites?

Anyone?

>WGWS waiting to tell A2 he killed a Squirrel
kek

BCG you can get a cheaper one, I believe toolcraft... as for BCM, there is alot of them on the 2nd hand market unless you really want a brand spanking new one.

Need recs on 14.5" to 16" chrome lined heavy profile barrels. Anybody?

I fuckin love this guy

Attached: 1502083069447.jpg (1280x720, 338K)

Good news gang, low quality ARs and chinkshit parts to be banned.
USA! USA! USA!

Attached: 1565147044510.png (958x1246, 448K)

Typical loudmouth acting tough. You're gonna cry like a bitch when they slap those cuffs on you and you get your O-ring broken by tyrone.

Got another question guys sorry lol. The Aero Precision lowers, it seems that the M4E1 is the popular model so I'll probably just order that, but why? What is different between that and the AR15 series lower?

God damn it. You dun dun it now.

AR-15 is a milspec style lower, while the M4E1 has non-standard features like a fixed trigger guard and a threaded BHO pin.

isn't that last one already a thing.

The M4E1 got some nifty stuff like a threaded bolt catch pin that you just screw in, and a little screw by the pistol grip area that you can tighten to adjust the fitment to the upper.

I have one and I like it.

How good are grenade launchers? Are they fun? Are they useful? Or are they unnecessary and just add more weight.

Unless you really think that you need some gucci feature, then I recc that you just get the mil-spec lower because you have a better possibility of complete parts compatibility with everything else.

So the M4E1 lower has some extra goodies but as a byproduct may potentially not be compatible with some things? Uhhh how worth it are these goodies I looked it up but I don't speak the mechanics of the rifle well enough to understand that shit

It's compatible with everything. Any trigger, buffer tube, stock, grip you want to add, you can. You can't change the trigger guard, because it's part of the aluminum forging.

This was me. Apparently, as says, everything should be compatible. I took a second look at it. Their M4E1 seems to be pretty minimalist as far as "enhanced" receivers go. Some of the receivers with more radical departures from mil-spec cause problems.

It's mostly a bunch of details internal to the lower and don't affect compatibility apart from having some LPK parts left over. Here are the features Aero lists.

>Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin
Easier to install than the standard roll pin. Comes with the threaded pin so you don't need to worry about buying a special part.

>Integrated Trigger Guard
LPK trigger guard will be left over after the build. Won't take aftermarket trigger guards.

>Upper Tension Screw
This just adjusts the fit to the upper and I believe their AR-15 lowers have the same feature. Its utility seems to be debatable.

>Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess
Nice for assembly. Beyond that it doesn't really matter unless you take your buffer tube off. Comes with the set screw.

>Increased Magwell Flare
I believe the AR-15 lower also has this feature, but I could be mistaken. I'm too lazy to dig both of mine out of the safe.

>Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors
Cosmetic only.

Apart from that, the M4E1 lower has a more angular profile than a standard AR receiver, to match with their M4E1 upper.

Yep. Just know this is NOT true of Aero's M4e1 Enhanced upper. It is only compatible with their handguards. If you want shit to match, they do make an M4e1 threaded upper, that is compatible with all normal AR furniture.

I believe there are a handful of other handguards that are compatible with the enhanced upper, but you are right that it is something you need to be aware of.

bump

yup, but hey even if it wasn't there's a shit ton of native infrastructure for it

Got a light? Nice Bro.

Attached: EDC1.2.jpg (3158x2256, 1.22M)

So im pretty new to guns
I started researching the AR15 to actually understand it instead of just taking the media's word for it.
Come to find out it's actually awesome, like completely modular and customizable.
Now I want one, so I guess the media really did it's job.
So is it better to buy somethign prebuilt then add custom parts, or start from scratch and build everything from the ground up? What's going to be cheaper? And what are the money parts, like where you want to concentrate your budget for the best performance per dollar?

Hey get in here we talk Glocks and ARs all night.
discord.gg/MTtDBw

why should I get an AR over an aug

What does an AUG do better than an AR?

I just asked that like half an hour ago if you want to scroll up a bit, they said a BCM complete upper and an Aero Precision complete lower

Thank you guys. I will post back when it's done.

shorter
Faster barrel changes
42 round mags
balances well
Isn’t an ar

Price. I love my AUG but there's a reason I had several AR's first.

Also, the AR is more ambidextrous and generally has a better trigger.

Aug owners take dicks in their ass.

maybe if they weren’t all out of stock, like holy hell Steyr build more and send them over. And I want a 1/7 barrel too

Join our Discord and find out

Better mags, better balance, significantly more compact.

>Owning a handgun without a RDS
>2019

Attached: psiclone2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

will update render with vox, spuhr, mawl, and new vfg when I find some motivation

Attached: longboi_v3.png (2560x1000, 2.69M)

How are Rugged Suppressors?

good

>not on a MARS lower
rip

how is the vortex strike eagle 1-8?
i want to get a decent powered optic for my AR but im worried about buying chinesium

The best "all around" optic is an LPVO, correct?
What are the best ones for the money?

haters will say it's fake

The knowledge it will take 12 months to get a suppressor is keeping me from buying one.

why? the longer you wait, the worse off you'll be.

Attached: DSCN2245.jpg (2586x2970, 2.06M)

yep

Cal why you ban we wanna be frens

Form 1 suppressor. Easy to do and they actually work if you buy good parts.

Vortex Strikefire II or Holosun 503

Ha we just got raided by some weird losers and they got BTFOd StupidHoosier enjoy your ass blasting you sick fuck.

Better start now because next year we're getting a dem in the white house

>mfw ash and cal sound as dumb as you think

inb4 Ash and Cal post my instagram as retaliation

Attached: GT7.png (496x579, 421K)

Who is this we didn't ban and if you were StupidHoosier you never got banned you left after the BTFOing.

dont fight it Cal

just embrace the scrote and accept my friend request

Attached: 1336090872974.gif (300x170, 1.4M)

Meant to quote

>left after the BTFOing
>the BTFOing

you mean the part where you disabled my chat and voice and then told me to pOsT yOuR gUnS

What is this aesthetic?

Attached: 20190807_013708.jpg (675x1200, 254K)

so you did a tax stamp twice and this is what you came up with?

bold

Cal, look bud i know you're reading this. Just accept the fren request. You know we have something special, just embrace it.

Attached: 1485740114591.gif (220x209, 2.81M)

Never, Trump is going to win again, I'd bet my life on it. America loves having an actual president.

well you didnt post your guns.

You fag you got Blasted and couldn't even talk I verbally Beat you to death and you sent a pic of you tiny balls. Bro you cant troll for shit. LOL later fag. And no one posts any body's info fat fucker.

Ash you lisp worse than giddy

Was cal drinking water loser if that is the best you got you lost Post guns Far ASS

lmao you've seen them and even tried to copy them

>Blasted and couldn't even talk
uh thats because you server muted me and then kicked me out of VC you smooth brain dunce. But look babe, we don't need to fight in front of the kids. I know you assaulted me so hard while standing on a stool to get to my level and its ok. I forgive you, just let me back into your life fren.

Attached: 1440476087323.jpg (318x307, 23K)

no one wants to copy your shitty guns, fatty.

>no one posts any body's info
what a bold lie you have chosen to tell my dewd

Attached: 1486531482843.jpg (590x343, 35K)

>cal sounds like a midget