Prolly true

Prolly true

Attached: not like this sks.jpg (1280x960, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46gZuEYRCS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dies of dysentery

why are so many zoomers making memes about societal collapse? why would they want that?

Because it’s preferable to the future they see, which is sitting behind a computer during the day simply to be able to afford sitting behind a computer at night.

This, they recognize but hate the world that was built for them, unlike millennials wanting to own the world Zoomers want to burn it, I blame over saturation of post apocalyptic media making it seem like a wet dream

>zoomers, the people the absolute fucking most unfit to survive the collapse of society, want to burn the world to ashes because lol joker memes
it is an exquisite poetry that english does not have words for

Attached: 1qllnt.jpg (500x780, 63K)

Burn baby burn
Fire get ready to burn
Come on baby light my fire
Gimme fuel gimme fire

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-222440~2.png (752x592, 464K)

We've gone too far, only to fall back

poorfag that likely never shoots his poverty gun and has a diet of shit food thinks he’s going to outshoot richfags with nice guns and access to better food because???

Same reason youth suicide and drug use is so high, Gay world is devoid of meaning
Post apocalyptic media is more of an effect than it is a cause; a projection of a common contempt for our present society

Your sad life isnt reflective of everybody elses user

SKSs are cool as fuck. I wouldn't even mind.

maybe true for you 80 iq nigger/spic
not for anyone who's not a retard

Or I could live only to be forced to play Russian roulette with a dude wearing a female wolf suit but instead of a revolver, we're competing to see who can hilt a XL T-Rex dragon dildo the fastest without lube.

>I blame over saturation of post apocalyptic media making it seem like a wet dream
Zoomer here. Everybody more or less subconsciously knows society is just a piece of dogshit that shouldn't be taken seriously. Any zoomer that genuinely sacrifices for this system is a brain dead retard. Even normie zoomers don't really see a point in being serious about anything since the boomers and the chosen tribe already ruined the earth.

Society is basically a hamster ball. Why would a man run inside the hamster ball to make society work? Because he will be rewarded with a wife, children, a place of his own and a reasonably comfortable lifestyle

Why would a man get on that hamster ball in modern clown world? Because the system needs your fucking sweat and blood to function you stupid goy. You're not allowed to have anything because we made it all illegal. Now go be an obedient slave for a future that hates you

Only boomers and gen x have a reason to keep this current system alive and that's just so they can die comfortably.. Some millenials have this delusional idea that they'll get to rule the world if they lick enough boots or whatever. Us zoomers watched everything we love die right in front of our eyes. We are starved of everything that is good in this world. You merely adopted the dark. We were born in it, molded by it. By the time we saw the light we were already young adults and it was nothing but blinding

Attached: dont answer that.jpg (621x705, 63K)

>all this edge
>bane posting
confirmed for zoomer trash who will not survive the long night

Attached: 1524437702230.jpg (276x230, 18K)

Attached: image-129.jpg (480x645, 58K)

Mostly because its a fun idea. Like "How much modern weaponry would I need to take over Rome in like 300 B.C.?" Many of us are talking out of our asses because we know the second the AC stops blowing we'd shit ourselves. And those that do think they would make it are more than likely full of themaelves.
TL;DR: Its fun to think you'll have a group like pic related during the collapse of society.

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-002238_iFunny.jpg (1079x791, 506K)

I'm better off than most of my peers for better or worse. Here's a greentext that accurately explains why everything is shit you snob

Attached: 90s.png (1766x466, 218K)

>clown world
>lick enough boots or whatever
>Us zoomers watched everything we love die right in front of our eyes. We are starved of everything that is good in this world.
>capeshit quote
>By the time we saw the light we were already young adults and it was nothing but blinding.

it's really no wonder to me why escapism is such big business these days. if i was unscrupulous i'd try to get in on it, too. movies, drugs, games, all sorts of little hobbies people are cocooning themselves into. the possibilities are nearly endless.

Attached: 1525945900706.jpg (1080x731, 141K)

Based and SKSpilled

Also here's another serious big brained explanation. Hope you understand just how utterly depraved zoomers are going to act during SHTF

Attached: zoomerss.png (1798x625, 234K)

thats not a greentext and the whole post is made by an "oldfag" who was too young to understand desert storm when it was happening and probably doesn't remember much from when the internet didn't exist
the 90s were awesome to him because he was a stupid fucking child who had no responsibilities and he watched 9/11 happen before he could drive
he thinks jobs only exist in the city and that mexicans are taking over trades (they're not and trades are becoming high-skill labor) and pajeets are taking over tech (they're not and they're so shitty at them its fucking embarrassing)
drug use is spiking only in your useless generation, fags getting married only matters to fags who want to get married, trannies are still publicly laughed at if you don't live on the liberal shithole coasts

tldr: you're a petulant child that only sees a zero sum equation, because the world isn't absolutely perfect in your eyes, it's total shit

and like posted, when the lights go out for good, you won't live to see sunrise

I hope to rape everyone I meet, please fucking boogaloo

>trades are not taken over by Mexicans
Yeah I can tell you don't work in the trades

this site really should up the character count limit per post.

>why wouldn't they want that?

Attached: 1540344605398.jpg (722x349, 83K)

>that mexicans are taking over trades
33yo Construction Superintendant user here.
I have worked from coast to coast for a large GC and managed projects anywhere from 30 to 100 million. Sometimes I may have 200 guys working on a project and I am lucky if 5 of them can speak English. It’s the norm everywhere. Most of us Millennials were told to go to college and get an easy desk job.
Now there is a labor shortage of skilled labor everywhere and the messicans are filling the ranks of the trades while Skyler and Chance make $38K a year and scramble to pay off their student loans.
Meanwhile I barely graduated high school, worked my way up from a laborer, am debt free and my total compensation annually is just over $140k.
There’s a lot of opportunity in the trades, fellas.
Easiest angle to make money that I have seen is tub scratch repair guys.
They literally have a small fishing tackle box of paint and filler material and a car. That’s it, no employees, no specialized equipment. Nothing.
They can fix a stained and scratched up tub in ~10 minutes and get anywhere from $40 to $70 a pop.
Sometimes I may call one of them out and he might fix 15 tubs for me in a single afternoon.

That kinda reminds me of this podcast I was listening to a while back. They were talking about how one of the most effective way terrorist groups in the middle east fuck with U.S. forces is to pay some local kid to climb a hill and take potshots at a base with whatever old bolt action. While it doesn't inflict any casualties it can shut shit down and cost a ton of time and money. I guess no matter what resources you have available you can't prevent stupid things from potentially screwing your plans up.

Most likely.

Why wait? That can be your reality now.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Someone's mom took away the fortnite

life's a bitch and shit sucks

making dank memes and joking about the end of the shitty society we're trapped in is fun

Attached: 1552995689393.jpg (740x506, 118K)

GAMERS

BOTTOM TEXT

I work in agriculture and when one of my non-English speakers makes a mistake, I get in trouble, because "my Spanish wasn't clear enough." I manage about 10 guys and four of them speak decent english, six of them don't even try.

Same reason suicide is so high. Same reason people are escaping into vidya and TV shows.
>wake up at 5 in themorning, drink coffee
>drive to work for an hour in traffic
>be in an office for 9 hours, sitting in a chair staring at a glowing rectangle while drinking more coffee
>drive an hour home in traffic
>sit at home and escape into a fantasy world while drinking yourself to death
>go to sleep
>when the weekend finally comes you do nothing different, just go out and drink some more, or do absolutely nothing.
Anything is preferable to being an office slave

Idk mang.I'm having fun existing.The world looks cool if you stop and look at it.We have Cold war 2 going on, we can order anything off the internet, we're not starving like some african idiots.

Too accurate user, my only comfort is when deer season comes around.

Picture is old as fuck but the left one is still cute

sheeeeeeit, I don't even have to leave home any longer

I've worked remotely for many years now doing exactly this (minus drinking myself to death).

The only good part is that since I escaped Kommiefornia I'll be able to retire significantly earlier and chillax on my porch without a care in the world.

>now get off my lawn

Attached: 1559614225879.jpg (513x403, 36K)

Imagine being a faggot and having AC in the first place.

Didn't read lol

>why are so many zoomers making memes about societal collapse? why would they want that?

have you looked at the world bud? Would it really be that bad compared to where things are going?

Attached: 1540170014753.jpg (606x403, 79K)

They aren't. Russian psyops faggots are.

Imagine being so poor you can’t afford to be cool

Hit the nail on the head user. But if I can survive no ac in Florida then y'all are just being faggots.

>Trump and the rest of the Boomers are about to confiscate our guns and vidya
When the fuck are gamers going to rise up?

Attached: 1565184924672.jpg (560x418, 14K)

But that one felon on YouTube told me it was special operations equipment!!!

Boasding sks in ebin bread

Attached: 20190713_094143.jpg (3264x2448, 2.79M)

White Claw is fucking nasty though. Back in my day we called those things bitch beers.

If people don't do shit when their guns are getting confiscated and shot if they try to resist nothing is going to happen.

Attached: 1552583295716.png (1500x580, 1.06M)

It does. The word is : Heresy.

Poorfag cope

Whores get paid, buy toys so they can convince others that being a whore is a life worth living.
But its only the young whores who have value.
Because corruption of youth is the only thing that make old whores feel young.

i know people are giving you shit but you're not too far off, try to keep your head up

Thank you

I was 20 when 9/11 happened. Everything that was written is 100% correct. Young people have no idea how good and optimistic this country was before that. Now im 37 with a house, wife and 2 kids. Basically trying to live the boomer dream while everything goes full clown around me. I remember being in spanish class and asking why i have to learn this shit and the teacher would say "what if you're in spain and need to know what time it is" and i would just think stupid bitch I'll wear a watch. If i knew they we're just going to give the country away i would have actually paid attention.

Shot sure, bayoneted doubtful. If I was careless enough to get bayoneted I would've been shanked long before the autist with the SKS got to me

GAMERS RISE UP

Because it's a world in which they could actually do something that matters instead of being drones that in the grand scheme of things aren't even worth being given a name.

Depressingly likely.

Sanitation is an aspect of logistics and partisans are historically terrible at logistics

This opinion was brought to you by: every teenager ever.
It’s ok, we thought like that when we were kids, too.

>How much modern weaponry would I need to take over Rome in like 300 B.C.

This is an actual plot of a movie that's apparently just sitting in the selves of Hollywood.

youtube.com/watch?v=46gZuEYRCS4

this
basic bitch shit

>Mexicans aren't taking over trades

I really want to know where you live where blue collar work isn't completely dominated by spics.

>Fags getting married only matters to fags who want to get married

But the fact we let it happen shows a moral decline in our society, the likes of which never would have been even remotely tolerated before.

> trannies are still publicly laughed at if you don't live on the liberal shithole coasts

Except they aren't. I live in the middle of a deep red state in a town of less than 15,000, and my daughter came home from school with a pin last year with her "preferred gender identity" on it. She told me they made all the kids start wearing them. The boomers and some of my generation still realize what fucking clowns these morons are, but the rest of my generation are teaching their kids that shit is perfectly okay, and telling the kids of people like me that their parents are backward and stupid for not accepting that chopping off your dick makes you a woman.

In all fairness, we live in a society that is so demoralized most people don't care that the ruling class was caught running a pedophile sex cult. We have kindergarten drag queens now, but the boomers are trying to ban vidya and make it so any middle-aged liberal cat lady or dumb hoe who believes in astrology can call a SWAT team on you and have your guns confiscated. If this red flag thing becomes law nationwide, I can see shit popping off. We're closer now than we have been since Obongo tried to pass a new assault weapons ban and universal gun registration several years ago.

Attached: 1565183585733.jpg (600x400, 22K)

Shits gotten so bad people have to fantasize about literal hell because a straight forward hell is a slight improvement over a political and economic hell.

Attached: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (680x750, 202K)

Gumball is a great show, no arguments accepted.

Decisions you made, no body forced you, your just to weak to do something you really care about.

Attached: 1540817755825.jpg (718x458, 68K)

it gets even more sad after you've researched our country's not so distant past and you've seen just how many more options everybody had to compete with one another, and how many wonderful things we created and all the great people that were formed from it. people could even be civil to one another, they had to be. it wasn't easy, freedom never is, but if you were smart you could do great things. our country was really something special. something to be proud of.

but the effects of government always accumulate and accumulate they did.

Attached: gettyimages-131200756-1024x1024.jpg (1024x816, 332K)

People who have never truly suffered dream about suffering.

This

Because today's society makes most people incredibly apathetic.

Unironically video games.
They spend so much time playing them they cant tell the difference between those and reality anymore.

i see the government defense force has arrived.

>Unironically video games
LOOOOK AT THIS DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE BRUH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go outside faggot.
Have sex.
Get a wife.

>They aren't. Russian psyops faggots are.
Blame the Russians, chinks, troll or whatever boogie man for the demoralization of people. The more often someone does it the less credibility the government or whatever authority has. Reason the shills keep hammering on an ACTUAL fucking issues a large portion of Americans are facing and the gov's response is always "FOEIGRNER ACTARS UNDERMIMING AMERICA" "STOP BELIEVING DA LIES" "GET BACK TO WORK TO PAY TAXES" and the government does nothing to actually fix the issue then big gov loses credibility while the trolls gain it. If the government actually fixed shit and improved everyone's lot then we wouldn't have to worry about foreign actors undermining our faith in the establishment. The truth is the truth, and denying it as some kind of psyop plot just alienates the people experiencing hardship and makes things worse.

Attached: 1550600907150.jpg (582x640, 108K)

>I Can't Parent
>Blame video games.

i called it

stop spying on everything i do
stop regulating and taxing the economy to death
stop taxing me so i can afford a house and a family
stop with your welfare programs so that females actually need males again

Attached: too much glow.jpg (747x615, 59K)

I would rather leave my family behind, fight, and maybe die but give my family a shot at freedom instead of living a long, boring life where my kids are influenced by teachers, movies, college, friends with shitty parents, etc to be fucked up to try and make the world less boring.

If socoety collapses, I will go S.T.A.L.K.E.R it up to scavange for my kids. Or if Civil Boogaloo 2 happens, I'll go join some dudes that aren't total freaks and hunt down Commies.

Vidya is proven to reduce stress. It keeps young people (young men especially) from going out and doing retarded shit.

Go mutilate your genitals, you mongaloon.

Attached: 1529618583455.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-07 08-39-28.png (1095x501, 289K)

You're right man, so fucking right... I honestly feel bad for my kids... this country is going downhill so fast... it's just disgusting and depressing. All the bullshit being shoved down everyone's throats. I wish it was like when I was a kid, there weren't mass shootings and riots all the time. We actually liked police. Shit is ridiculous

Proof that gamers are the most oppressed class of people.

>zoomers watched everything we love die right in front of our eyes.
< What the fuck have you watched die??
>We are starved of everything that is good in this world.
You merely adopted the dark. We were born in it, molded by it. By the time we saw the light we were already young adults and it was nothing but blinding

Attached: 1362966291871.jpg (512x385, 117K)

>Still a free country

Attached: regs1.jpg (2046x1311, 707K)

Same except blue instead of white collar
I like working with my hands but the pay is poverty-tier

Oh no. It’s the fall of the Roman Empire all over again.

Attached: 98C928A3-8618-4E3D-8B5F-5C20C77D6AA6.jpg (600x398, 27K)

Based zoomer.

The problem is that they already disabled us as a threat decades ago
We're all too lazy, complacent, and addicted to put up a substantial enough resistance that it couldn't just be swept under the rug

debt, inflation, white birthrates

Attached: 54236326_us_debt_464_corr.gif (464x640, 22K)

This may be the most boomer thing I've ever seen in my life

Most of these mass shootings from nihilistic antisocial young men are unironically the first stages of gamers rising up, but the problem is the retards are attacking innocent people rather than hard targets like cops and the ruling class.

>he thinks they're the first generation to want to burn it all down

Read some fucking history. You'll be the boomer before you know it.

>and telling the kids of people like me that their parents are backward and stupid
I mean, you are backward sand stupid. You're also trying to make up for a severe lack in mental agility with plenty of plain old cowardice instead. We associate so much more with gender identity than pure biology so it shouldn't be much of a surprise when people prefer not pick gender roles according to their biology. Now if a guy could go for all the shit we normally consider feminine and vice verse and gender was reduced to being biology and nothing but biology then you'd probably see a lot less of this, but it isn't like you'd be fine with that either. After all that's not exactly like things were in your childhood (as seen through a slab of rose-tinted glass thick enough to stop a .308) and so the very notion of it all is prone to giving you a panic attack. Then there's gay marriage, which is of course morally repugnant if your morality is based upon what a hate-peddling preacher (who has read Matthew 22:39, but isn't going to let that get in the way of profit) has told you is icky, but a sign of society going forward morally to everyone possessing a measure of basic human decency.