Sig Sauer interest

What up. Thinking about expanding my horizons of pistols and was looking into Sig Sauer.

Wanted to ask you all if you had some comparison opinions on the different Sig models. Particularly looking at the

Attached: Sig p226.jpg (400x242, 16K)

I have the m11a1 I bought because it was fairly cheap. But looking back, I wish I had a 229 with a rail instead. I really want to throw a light on it to carry, and I'm kinda fucked.

I love my p226 but it is hard to recommend anything that is not west German or a MK25.

I have a p229 EE and I love it but it’s the only sig i own. I have heard that western german sigs are significantly better, even better than the legions in terms if trigger quality. Not sure though, but I do love my 229 EE

I have a LEO trade in 320. I love it. You can get them cheap, they feel good in your hand and have solid triggers.

I have a p226 legion in .357 SIG. Great at the range and as a defense gun. I print like it's nobody's business though

Attached: IMG_20190617_172126.jpg (1458x1944, 479K)

I think the west German hype is a bit overrated but SIG has become a company that panders to the most obnoxious gucci mall ninjas. I think no matter what you do stick to their standard versions of their guns. Buy used.

I like the legion 226 and it isn't a bad deal if that rebate is still going

First pistol was a hand me down 250, honestly fell in love with the thing. Currently running a 320 and I have no complaints. I’m sure there are pistols that are objectively marginally better, but I just really prefer the grip angle/feel of the sig. just get whatever you can reliably score shots on target with

I have a 220 and thoroughly enjoy it.
I also have a 365 and it worries me because that gun ain't right. It has some issues. But I haven't shot it with enough different ammo to know what's causing it.

Consider the 227. All the fun of the 220 with some interdimensional rounds thrown in that they crammed into a gun basically the same size.

Do not buy nu sig shit. By the older west German ones if or when you find one.

I think you should expand in a different direction or pick up something like an Arex. SIGs are even more overhyped than HK's but the HK's don't come from the factory with massive defects.

I had the choice between the legion and my Mk25. I liked the trigger but I really did not like the tiny ass decocker and mag release.
Honestly I'd look at the Arex's too. Don't buy into the brand fagging.

Try a claw/wedge combo.

I own a P320. If you get a newer one don't worry about the striker discharge thing. I've tossed mine off my roof to test it and there was no ND. It's a solid handgun, the aren't as many aftermarket options like with a glock but it gets the job done.

I love my plain jane P226 9mm with E2 grips. Accurate as fuck with a smooth DA/SA and a short rest with the SRT kit I installed. Coupled with 18rd flush fitting Mec-Gar magazines it makes for a very nice package.

Attached: Sig P226.jpg (1280x746, 524K)

Just get an SP2022

This or the P320 are actually fine choices. But why get one when you can buy an HK P30 or P30L for slightly more? I just don't see why you would buy a Sig P22X series either when around $900 opens you up to much better hand guns.

Why the FUCK did they put the Sig rail on the Legion and not the true 1913 like the Mk25?

P220
>Smooth as fuck, I like these better than original 1911's
P226
>Very nice options
P228
>My favorite "compact" 9mm
P229
>Feels the same
P320
>I wasn't really impressed, but I've only futzed with one once or twice
P365
>My new favorite. Seriously. Feels much better than the much larger/heavier G26

great ergos. easy to shoot, at least with my experience with the 320. goddamn that slide release though, git gud at racking the slide to release it because it's so awkward to release the slide or else requires the strength of 50 niggers on Strong Lifts 5x5 at the end of 48 months

just bought a 365 for daily carry. Doesn't feed steel case ammo for shit. Decent trigger, if not a little spongy. Fantastic reset. Replaced the front site 'cause I hate that 12 o'clock hold.

Love the size. Absolutely disappears compared to my mp compact. I've got about 500 rounds of brass cased plinking ammo down the pipe with nary a problem. Liked it so much I put a hold at my lgs for the new 320 legion.

Sigs are great pistols. When a sig fits your hand,,,,well it is why people buy them.

You are my opposite. I got a 229 E2 with a rail, wanted the M11-A1 Army instead but couldn't find one for sale at that time.
Also picked up the 227 SAS, which is my EDC. I like the smooth lines from not having a rail, it just makes it look clean.