Duster coat for Boogaloo

Is it practical and useful? Now hear me out, could it be useful for all weather situations? On top of the so called "comfiness" boomers tell me about, will it impede use during real boogaloo hours?

Attached: 1232132132123132.jpg (744x768, 184K)

You see pics of soldiers in past wars wearing long trench coats and a duster is not that different so I guess not. Not what about recovering from going prone? Climbing?

What is up with faggots overusing the word “boogaloo”? OP suck more cock

You first Moshi, but considering..
Issues of getting back up? Maybe depending of the material is to heavy, but I'd wager it wouldn't be to much of an issue (I think).

It might make it difficult to get to anything that the coat covers. Walk down the street with an open button-up shirt on and walk directly into the wind. That shit flaps across your arms and you've got to constantly let the flaps go behind you and untangle it.

You will never get more high speed or low drag than a Chinese Stealth Suit.

Its good for spending lots of time outdoors, but not for combat

Me no like your words. Word bad. Rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeëeeeeeeeeee

you expect zoomers to type TEOTWAWKI or SHTF?

>FBI niggers looked up /b/ terms from 2006

Suck more cock FBI niggers. How much cock did you and your coworkers polish to keep the lights on during the goverment shutdown?

>boogaloo
>trenchcoats

Top faggot

>Mad about the use of "boogaloo". >Accuses all who are cool with it of being glownigggers

>Chinese Stealth Suit
Patrician choice right there. But would weights at the bottom of coat keep that from happening? I mean larger area formed around the shoulders to keep it "form fitting" in the sense it's not a polyester shirt, but something heavier/bulkier.
I'm a 27 yo doomer. I'd say WROL/SHTF but the boomer prepping days are behind me. Race/Civil War is more likely in the future.
Take your fucking meds you autist, it's a fucking word typed on this God-forsaken website.

>Chinese Stealth Suit.
I prefer my ALL AMERICAN SUPER SNEAKY STEALTH SUIT BECAUSE I'M NO COMMIE
I just wish it would shut the fuck up.

>FBI niggers out themselves on Jow Forums
>memeword form 2006 /b/ resurfaces with newfags misusing it

Nice try FBI nigger. Get tested.

Trench coat edgy + gay
Don’t assume post-societal downfall you still won’t get made fun of for looking like a shooter.

However the utility of dusters is undeniable;
Protects underclothing
Protects from sun
Pad in shoulder to help with rifle recoil in most modern trench coats
Heavy enough in most cases wind won’t blow it around
Superior concealment of arms, little to no printing due to weight and thickness of material used
If high quality thick leather, some defense against blades and blunt force
Protects equipment mounted on body that a normal jacket wouldn’t be able to (such as a drop mounted pistol or something of that nature) against the elements.
Protects electronic equipment worn on plate carrier under the duster from the elements/weather

Still though, trench coats are cringe.

Attached: DCC8CC23-EEC3-4342-B710-31D0B98BDB0E.png (239x459, 133K)

Not him but holy shit it's easier than saying Race/CivilWar/WROL/SHTF/TEOTWAWKI/TheHappening and everything. Get over it you fucking schizo, this thread is for fun you fucking autist.

Attached: faggot.png (500x600, 124K)

how about big igloo or big luau?
or just keep up with the fucking trends boomer

Attached: 1540514618631.jpg (400x388, 35K)

Ok you got me. We started a new 4Chin program to bait out dangerous terrorists. We were out of the loop and went to old posts to see how to communicate with you all. You got me bro. I'll go.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-225645~2.png (1080x1028, 1.01M)

Wouldn't the glowniggers NOT want a bogaloo? Still working on your counter Intel hu kike?

Definitely seen more retarded shit posted in threads about the boogaloo in the last 6 months than Ive seen in a decade of shtf threads.

This but Ironically. Don’t worry, during the next shutdown I’ll give you 2 bucks to suck my cock. You can swallow the cum for free as a snack, glow nignog.

Yeah, only reason I asked is because I'm now on hour 560 of NV and the Elite Riot Gear keeps getting to me and I'm slowly having lever gats grow on me. I mean I'm expecting some sort of larp on both sides when everything happening. Lever actions just seem like a kind of, weird niche to try and master.
I think people are either A: worried about how it will go down and from years of hearing the old "low profile" loadout advice want to get a feel for what other people doing so as to not look like a massive larper who'll just die in the first 2 minutes of a firefight, or it's B: faggots that are just there to make shitposts. I'm the "A" camp right now.

Attached: 7425766472_af31a4a9e5_b.jpg (1024x732, 105K)

dusters/trench coats are for edgy teenagers who pose in their moms backyard with their katanas.
Real operators wear drug rugs

Attached: 12341324122.jpg (960x720, 133K)

>why wouldn’t Glowniggers want an excuse to kill off wrong thinkers

Nice try FBI NIGGER

Literal Qtard boomer response not wanting war.

What a canned response from FBI gay niggers of America handbook. KILL YOURSELF.

I prefer RaHoWa.

>boogaloo
now now, back 2 reddit, now
TEOTWAWKI is unironically the most chad way to say it, so YES

this, drug rug gang rise up

zelts are probably more useful and still has cool points.

Attached: 1564754324.jpg (564x803, 87K)

although, this example is also wearing a great coat.

Newfag

the narwhal bacons at midnight

who cares, looking cool is all that matters youre gonna die anyways mine as well die cool.