What gun is this?

What gun is this?

Attached: 7E4EAC79-6AB5-4836-B0AA-48AA34756D8A.jpg (480x640, 79K)

that looks like a baby killer 9000, aka AR (assault rifle) 15

My M&P 15 looks nothing like that though

famas

Judging by the shitty knock off carbine stock it's a DPMS.

Yeah, because it's a totally different gun from your M&P (monkey & pookie) 15.

The AmateurRifle-15. If you don't want to train sling drills, this is the rifle for you.

Pumba F'N SCAR

with a 160 round extended clip from what i can tell

IT MEANS NO WORRIES
FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

why do boomers buy those chink scopes holy shit

nug 19 in a .69 caliber configuration

stock look like dpms

is that a famas?

It's a DPMS A-15
I can tell from the retarded stock

Ive seen alot of rifles son
Heck I consider myself well, to be somewhat of an expert
And that my boy is a genuwiiine
>Famas

Attached: 754686.jpg (600x426, 36K)

AR of the 15 variety

Because they are cheap, and look cool (to people who don't know about optics). They also usually come with a lot of bullshit accessories that make them feel like they are getting a deal. Then they'll bitch when the thing won't hold zero after a few range trips. Trying to get my father in law to get good optics is like pulling teeth sometimes.

>poorfag boomer puts a fudd skope on a cheap ar15
everytime

Glock and Wesson fully semi-automatic AR 47.

Don't worry, they own a Russian capture, mis match, sporterized k98 that's worth $2000

Isn't this the model that shoots 6000 rounds per minute? I'm just glad he left his chainsaw bayonet at home.

>GET THAT RIFLE OFF YOUR BACK AND CARRY IT LIKE A GOD DAMN MAN

Attached: 1541987593267.jpg (1125x1110, 106K)

Imagine being such a small dicked kissless handholdless virgin that you need to bring your AR 15 to Starbucks, scaring the general population into banning open carry everywhere because you decided to do it in the stupidest place possible.

Imagine being so beta you care what lesser people think.

How else am I supposed to tolerate taking my woman to S*ybucks if I can't fingerfuck my raifu every few seconds?

I'm not against open carry of handguns on the street or in rural areas but if you are bringing your loaded rifle into Starbucks you need to have sex, incel.