Anything I should know before buying the H&K MR762?

Anything I should know before buying the H&K MR762?

Attached: Mark-II-LRP-In-Case_WEB.jpg (1600x800, 858K)

getting that LRP package is going to cost around 7k if you find one. Overall awesome rifle. Good for hobby to slowly get g28 parts.

Have fun with it, I'm a poorfag who will never own anything like it.

Get a SCAR instead because the HK is just a basic bitch AR with a piston kit.

My sub 1k ar10 is more accurate and reliable and durable.

>literally just make an ar10, then slap an adams arms piston kit in it
>make literally part slightly out of spec and proprietary so it can't actually use spare parts or triggers for regular ars
>charge 5k for it
>HK fanboys eat this shit up while the company goes bankrupt
why

Yeah, you’re stupid for spending that much for a kraut AR with a piston

Attached: C1ACD14E-6B0A-4E0C-BB14-DCD63083352E.jpg (959x514, 46K)

Everywhere I look, POORS.

Truth hurts, doesn’t it? You’re not special for spending 6k on a piston ar10.

You are required to flex on Jow Forums with it every week for the rest of your life

Good choice, went on a german 300yards? range with it and made sub MOA groups with it. Is it the A1 or A3?

Even European military can't stand the issued HK rifles, why would civilians inflict that on themselves?

Mhh, I wonder why the Army has all kind of HK guns from 9mm to 7.62

Make sure you fully gucci it out and post it here to btfo poorfags

This, I hope OP is a reloader and get all kind of sub MOA loads for it. Going from Berger, Sierra to ELD-X and shitting all over Boltfags and Poorfags with muh gun is as good than this....
My friends MR308A3 gets 0.7MOA with handloads and this 24/7 and with ZERO malfunctions for a 3K$ gun

It's not unique to the gun world.

I'm a professional musician and you wouldn't believe how many dentists and lawyers with a $5k Les Paul and $10k Dumble amp can hardly fumble through a pentatonic scale.

What's the point of piston vs direct impingement?

you can build something better on paper for cheaper, but wont have the fit and finish or feel of it, also it elwont make poors seethe

HK covered the handguard with little dicks for some reason.

More reliable supressed
Less cleaning
Handguard stays cooler
Less picky about ammo

Go DI if you like the very faint "sandblasted" face finish while shooting suppressed.

Attached: 1564096501698.jpg (960x756, 44K)