Knife buying

I'd like to buy a kukri but I have no idea where to buy it from and what's a reasonable price.

Attached: 81jaKS558UL._SX425_.jpg (425x290, 25K)

why do you want a kukri?
what are you going to use a kukri for?
you shouldn't buy anything unless it's practical

>You shouldn't buy anything unless its practical

That's where we disagree friend.

then why even ask, just buy the first kukri you see and wave goodbye to the top of your head wanker

>Jow Forums
>strictly practical purchases
Pick one

I honestly think he's speaking another language or something.
It's like he's trying to use English, but for some reason he uses gibberish words in there.

They import ones from the middle East for a decent price, even sell them on Amazon now

Remembered the name. Called gurkah kukri

Thanks

I thought you couldn't join Jow Forums unless you had a pistol brace with a pocket pussy in it, and a 12 inch dragon dildo as a bayonet.

Sounds like you snuck in my guy.

Poorfag/cheapskate mentality. Live a little. Have sex.

>You shouldn't buy anything unless its practical
I cant imagine beeing that boring.

Himalayan Imports if you want high end

Depends on what you want. Want a cool machete to chop stuff with? Low end cold steel is find. Something mid range? Condor. Real shit? Himalayan imports or tora blades.

I second that notion.

Attached: IMG_7729.jpg (1936x1936, 1.19M)

Kukris are kinda gay, get a big ass bowie instead

What are you, some Ram Ranch cowboy waiting to be fucked? Buy a navaja!

?
Is everything you own practical?

Anything beyond a pocket knife, a machete, a modern semi auto pistol, a modern semi auto rifle, and a shotgun are impractical.

Do you have some links I could check out?

Sweet Costa Rica has good channel with information about kukhris. Besides that it's mostly just experience.

Ah alright are the ones on Amazon any good?

Didn't a SAS Guy take on three guys with one?

Perhaps

Gurkha Approved. Even though pic related didn’t use his in getting his conspicuous gallantry medal, the spirit of was there.

Attached: 20B8D317-F6D5-4DE9-9F9C-1028B34EC225.jpg (750x1106, 137K)

Depends which one

If you get them from tora or from HI no but for the low end ones I mentioned yeah.

I got u senpai

Attached: kukri.png (800x600, 41K)

You can order from nepal, but the half inch thick crowbars aren't authentic despite the claims and hype. Wanna go cheap, locally sold and authentic? Take Windlass. The Gurkha actually used their pattern for some time.
Get ready to sharpen it or see if the seller offers a sharpening service.

>ask your local blacksmith to make one.

leaf spring steel and partial tempering of cutting edge will make a decent khukri.or you can use other better steels

Himalayan imports has a stellar reputation, particularly for surviving abuse. Some people get butthurt over their girth though.

>you shouldn't buy anything unless it's practical

Attached: 1413172764667.jpg (480x480, 23K)