Hypothetical situation time Jow Forums!

Hypothetical situation time Jow Forums!

Who would win!?

Attached: OSEA vs NATO.jpg (1914x769, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKRNWigg__U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump
Because as stupid as this question is it merits a few answers! No Ace Combat players on Jow Forums today?

Attached: The Marshal of Finland.jpg (634x356, 41K)

Whos side is the MC fighting on?

Based Ace Combat player.
Let us assume that the planes have to correspond to real world physics. So no carrying +60 missile and 12-20 GBU's per fighter or UFO evasion manoeuvres.

Who has more (((rootless international))) weapons devs?

Considering that none of the Ace Combat "Super-weapons" would be majorly practical in any real modern military situation, I would consider OSEA sinking billions into retarded wonder projects to be a tactical bonus for NATO.

>the fictional nation would be disadvantaged b/c they're fictional
Yeah; thanks bud, real fun thread. You better not be OP

NATO gets the guy from assault horizon
OSEA gets Bartlett

The jews

>Osea sinking billions
Money doesn't exist in Ace Combat, how do you think every shit-tier country on the planet can field multiple aircraft carriers and dozens of cutting-edge fighters?
Actually the canon reason is that corporations figure out how to mass-produce shit at stupid cheap prices and apparently no country has any export restrictions.

>Status
One very big Fictional Country That was mix of USA+Israel+Japan vs. One very big Military Alliance that was USA+money sink West Europe
>Weapons
Osea: Police officer (or everyone) freely have Anti-Material rifle, no mass shooting. Unified nation, NATO(USA: Gun Control protest, mass shooting. Europe: apathetic, pacified population with migrant crisis. very unstable.
>Niggers
Osea: trained as professional Pilot; somehow it works!?, NATO (or Just US): Niggers trained to chimp out, destroying from inside.
>Arsenals
Osea: Just little amount of carriers but SWARMS of Planes + Arsenal Bird, Stonehenge. NATO: US Military Might with parasitic, incompetent, crippled West Europe Arsenal
>MIC
Osea: They Have Grunder. NATO: they have more but less money
not including the MC, Decisive Osea Victory
Even Chad Harling could easily beat Virgin Trump on the ring.

Belka

Attached: 1424638573447.png (440x1460, 45K)

Attached: 1418101873646.png (650x2604, 149K)

Attached: 1392790350858.png (484x1257, 49K)

Attached: belka.png (600x1360, 417K)

Attached: true map of strangereal.png (1024x786, 297K)

Attached: muh clay.jpg (768x1024, 153K)

>Two-war veteran that did the Grunder tunnel run vs a guy that can do flips and gets BTFO by one enemy ace
Yea, nah, OSEA wins that one m8

>

Belka

Nato has nukes, Osea has not. do I need to say anything else?

The one with the qt princess

Attached: Ace Combat Princess Rosa Cossette D'Elise waifu lingerie pin up art.jpg (1920x1080, 2.42M)

The moment any airship like the Agaion would be sent in to combat it would instantly be downed by long range AA and cruise missiles. Tell me how this kind of fictional weapon would work out in real life?

Osea because AC MCs are complete bullshit

But those (((Belkan))) puppets got fucking dumpstered m8

youtube.com/watch?v=KKRNWigg__U

Attached: Sega.png (340x495, 256K)

Can’t kill us if we kill ourselves lmao dumb fuck NATO

Gr8test b8 2 date m8!

Attached: 1561156699404.jpg (500x571, 21K)

Came here just to post Belka

Attached: DIE for Belka.jpg (1200x917, 171K)

Arsenal birds have shields bruh

Belka is the greatest

My point was kinda that I don't like assault horizon.

Nato don't have the infinite missile technology on their planes, neither the massive production of top notch last gen fighters, already lost

Emmeria

Attached: acecombat6.webm (800x446, 2.83M)

OSEA planes can carry up to 100 missiles

so who would subvert their """allies""" to fight for them the most belka or isreal?