Ohiofag here...

Ohiofag here. I live about 45 minutes away from the shooting and shits going south for gun rights here and I'm wanting to get out anyway. What states got the best track record for not fucking with gun rights and I can live far away from urbanites as I can.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Ohio.svg.png (1200x738, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usao-ak/pr/anchorage-man-charged-illegal-possession-machinegun-and-silencers
cleveland.com/open/2019/08/ohio-gov-mike-dewine-used-to-favor-gun-control-so-will-he-do-something-post-dayton.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu5kDtSLTKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would have normally said NV, AZ, TX, but they're all in the path of the brown swarm, and Texas will be New Kommifornia soon.

I was thinking Wyoming or Idaho or something. Somewhere nobody really lives or something.

I'm from ohio originally. Never really was into guns when I lived there, but NC seems pretty good. As long as it's not raleigh or Charlotte I think youd be fine. I'm more towards the country so people usually leave you alone

Don't leave, you're abandoning your boogaloo buds. You have a duty to stay and fight

In that case can you all come to California.
Please?

Fren. Don't leave! We need you!

Attached: IMG_20190717_024005.jpg (4608x3456, 3.78M)

As much as I love my friends they're not the boogaloo type. Theyll hide their shit and never fight back.
At least I'm ready to hold out as long as I can.

Indiana

Not a native to Cali. I'd just be abandoning my cowabunga cowboys at home. So no

Alaska looks more and more appealing by the day. But I won’t leave for good unless I get a good job somewhere or things become completely unbearable, which doesnt seem to be the case just yet. Worst we really have to deal with is PICS and there is talk in Harrisburg about getting rid of the need to have a license to conceal carry, which is nice.
t. PAfag

montana, north dakota, new hampshire, maine

fucking RIP Texas man
been in this state for 4 generations and looks like i'm gonna have to be the first one to leave due to the spic menace
god this country is so fucked it's not even funny anymore

Fellow Ohioan here, I was even closer to the shooting and still in college so I've seen all the outrage firsthand. Don't give up hope yet, gun grabbers are awful at arguing for their position.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565188371310.jpg (500x418, 34K)

>Alaska ain't gunna compromise on nuthin!
>Alaska ain't gunna allow feds to enforce them en eff ayy laws!
You sweet sweet summer child....
justice.gov/usao-ak/pr/anchorage-man-charged-illegal-possession-machinegun-and-silencers

Attached: 1564779212593.jpg (257x253, 14K)

Keep in mind Kasich tried to pass gun control for years and none of it was successful. Dewine might get cockblocked by the general assembly as well.

I'm like 90% sure we'll be fine, our governors may be turncoats but the legislature is solid.

I'm in Hilliard and I'll be your boogaloo bud, if you have nods and arnt retarded.

Is the spaghetti gun the most popular handgun in Ohio?

I figured it would be Hi Point since they're located here and you see them everywhere in gun stores and pawn shops.

Vote Turner out you dingleberry

Kansas.

Thing is I always see the good the bad and the spaghetti actually owned by people, not just in shops

Goddamn I hated carrying the fucking M9 for a decade in the Army.
Rattle-trap piece of worn-out shit with a smooth-bore barrel that was never replaced when it should have been.
Forever turned me off from them.

Fuck off, we're full
Anchorage:Alaska::NYC:New York State
I.e. Anch is about half an hour to 45 minutes away from Alaska. The only people that live in Anchorage by choice rather than necessity don't like alaska.

Give it another shot, go rent one from a range that takes care of their pieces. A fresh spaghetti gun is nice and tight compared to that chef boyardee tier joke you were assigned

>slight pressure from a shooting
>"hurr guys what FREE states can i move to"
>in fucking Ohio
So much for you faggots living in "based" states. Enjoy running away and letting anti-fa indie-fan emo mutts like the Dayton shooter get your rights erased.

The Army failing to do basic maintenance? Oh no! This can never be true!

Alaska.
Don't go to Wyoming. It smells of ass and petroleum.

Fuck off we're full
T. Montana fag

Ope, looks like you’re in trouble man. Good thing we’ll take you in Indiana. We’re right next door bud, plenty of room and land for shooting funs.

Vote red or neck yourself nignog

jesus Christ that flag is shit. what the fuck does it even symbolize? come to AZ user.

Attached: arizona-flag.jpg (1300x1600, 1.37M)

This, come to Indiana. But learn how to fucking drive, I swear all buckeyes operate a vehicle like a blind granny.

Attached: 198719871978.jpg (900x1989, 138K)

yes

Attached: h.jpg (2576x1932, 284K)

>new hampshire

4 anti-gun bills got to the governors desk on the 20th of july.

The red white, and blue represent Ohio being part of the US. The 17 stars indicates our induction into the Union. The circle with the red represents a buckeye, our state symbol. Yours is literally a flag ripped from a shooting club.

You are a fucking retard if you think republicans care anymore about your gunrights than your average dem.

I'm not leaving, fuck the other states, I live in Ohio and they ban hi-cap mags or stabilizing braces I'll just got to Kentucky and buy them illegally and bring them back.

Alabama. Georgia. Mississippi. Arkansas.

New Hampshire

Be prepared to lose faith in the white race and tolerate the gay female swarm, however.

Ohio is fine, red flag laws will come eventually federally. Also the governor has stated he would simultaneously sign constitutional carry with it.

Source on that shit?

cleveland.com/open/2019/08/ohio-gov-mike-dewine-used-to-favor-gun-control-so-will-he-do-something-post-dayton.html

>all buckeyes operate a vehicle like a blind granny.
preach

Ohiofag here, I'll be your boog buddy

This. Red and Blue are both equally retarded. Hopefully more people will wake up to this and choose the third position.

Attached: IMG_5889.jpg (223x313, 22K)

>At least I'm ready to hold out as long as I can.
>Moves to different state instead of fighting back

Attached: 131A856D-8FA6-4B1E-9995-D65C58D42BA0.png (750x1334, 1.2M)

Ohio here, who the fuck would move because you are about to get constitutional carry? Like damn words can't describe the level of stupid of OP

OH SHIT
THE GOVERNOR IS SPEAKING SHORTLY, WE'LL SEE HOW FUCKED WE MIGHT BE:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu5kDtSLTKE

Having said that, Republicans have a supermajority so I am not even worried if he mentions a salt gun ban.

Attached: 1372216414653.gif (360x359, 564K)

bump, ohio fags get in here it is starting

What's wrong Alaska? I'm also a Pa fag looking to migrate to the land of freedom

Best flag in the US

One state over to the left.

Alaska

Why would another state want you? You’re just a coward who runs away when things get bad.

Real Hilliardposting hours:
>fuck Somalians
>Fuck Darby
>Fuck UA
>Based Emperor Schonhardt

t. Lived there for 20 years.

Ohio Flag is baller, fight me you Spic

>Fuck Darby

I see you are a man of culture

Can confirm. Also heard that they were considering changing the state motto "Live Free or Die". Might be bullshit, but it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't.