Legal advice on explosives

Hello Jow Forums my hobby is chemistry, but more specifically explosives. I wanted to get some chemicals and make an explosive call potssium picrate that i want to watch blow up in my back yard. However i am stuck in a very liberal part of atlanta and am worried about somone calling the cops when they hear the explpsion. I want to know if it is legal for me to make and use these explosives on my property in my area so that i dont go to fucking jail. Please share your words of wisdom with me Jow Forums.

Attached: kpic5.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/explosives
dailymotion.com/video/x6bs76e
youtube.com/watch?v=S6V0S1m5a7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably not desu

work on your English

Attached: 1564782742537.jpg (466x388, 28K)

LOL feds want people to google that shit. Here have an infograph instead.

Attached: hmtd.png (684x1232, 376K)

Sorry about that i was just a sped for a second and then forgot to re-read my post before i posted

chemistry fag here, pic related my synthesis a few years ago.
Want do you need OP

Attached: dsd.jpg (3201x2113, 408K)

*what

Im just looking for legal advice on if i should blow this stuff up

Sure, but you need a small cap with booster. Go inside a forest and burn the fuse. Other option is 4.Juli or 31.12 when everyone blows shit up

Glowing awfully bright today.

And clean it, its bright yellow not orange...

Most forms of explosives are illegal on a federal level. Then the city codes probably double up on that.
Where I live, even molotovs are illegal on a state level.
If you want to know for sure, call a lawyer that is licensed in your state and ask them.

If you are going to do it, do it legally. Manufacture of explosive is serious prison time. Also, explosives aren't toys. If you don't know exactly what you are doing and don't have training then don't fuck with explosives. Have you considered maybe becoming some sort of EOD?

Kill some nigs with it

>clean this shit, its medicore work
>dont blow that small amout up, not worth it
>go away from your city
>no metall cases, can hurt you
>blasting cap
>no "friends" watching it

Depends on the quantity. IIRC less than 1/2 oz is legal(federally) but i could be misremembering that. State and local laws will vary, you'll have to look into what exactly their definitions for illegal explosive devices are. In many places where fireworks are legal to possess/use the cut outs are fairly broadly written(ex just mass/weight allowed of explosive) for whats tolerated as they're aimed at consumer fireworks instead of home brew hobbyists.

actually its 4 oz according to wiki as far as the NFA is concerned(destructive device definition).

Am I the only one NOT glowing in this bitch
This is fuckin 1995 bait
Are the real G-men on lunch break?

Attached: 1558177549528.jpg (400x523, 13K)

Kill yourself summerfag.

Look up ink pot bombs. Used to make them in the UK and blow them up in alleyways.

If you have easily disturbed neighbours I wouldn't do it even if it was legal, someone might still call the cops and they still might show up and you don't want your explosives hobby to come public knowledge in the context of police responding to a disturbance call

Attached: pepe.jpg (660x574, 31K)

nice ya got ya self onto their watchlist

>got ya self onto their watchlist
plot twist: everything is going according to plan

Attached: exactlyasplanned.jpg (317x468, 73K)

Perfectly legal to make explosives OP, BUT you cannot make a pipe bomb, or transport and store exposives without a license, this is at the federal level and state laws may vary.

If you want to mix up 500 pounds of ANFO and set it off it's perfectly legal.

"Persons who manufacture explosives for their personal, non-business use (e.g., making fireworks to set off on your own property or mixing binary explosive components to remove a stump in your own yard) are not required to have a manufacturer’s license. However, no person may ship, transport, cause to be transported, or receive explosive materials unless such person holds a license or permit."

atf.gov/explosives

If you live within city limits its probably against the law. Outside city limits it is usually fair game on your property, you just can't transport it on public roads.

>you just can't transport it on public roads.
Is transporting legal if it hasn't been mixed yet and is in separate containers?

You're gonna want your neighbor to call 911 when you blow your fingers off.

You might think that explosives are cool but in reality you're doing something incredibly stupid and if you don't know what you're doing you're either gonna:
1. blow your hand off
2. blow yourself up
3. get something wickedly toxic in your system

the edge

So can I load my truck up with all the stuff I need to make enough explosives to pop a whole field of stumps at a buddy's house, as long as I mix the solutions on site?

Just go full 1488 like your german friends...
Party hard with a few lbs middle in Germany
dailymotion.com/video/x6bs76e

Friend no of worry for explosion

Check your local laws before you get a free van ride.

In southern states generally yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=S6V0S1m5a7U

Okay mom, thanks for the lesson. We will proceed to do whatever the fuck we want now.

This is my thread now, whats up Niggers?

Attached: wdw.jpg (4128x2322, 1.97M)

Attached: sandfilledBackpressure.png (551x591, 875K)

And now Nigger, clean that shit up its dirty and not pure.
How do you build your blastingCaps?

Attached: SandDiggedhollowInside.png (557x599, 863K)

Technically probably yeah, but IANAL. Going off the practical legal groundwork laid out around tannerite its perfectly legal to move otherwise illegal quantities of explosives as precursors around but once they're mixed together its verbotten. Extrapolating based on this, moving a bunch of AN fertilizer and diesel fuel(for example) to your buddies property to move earth or remove stumps should be fine, as long as you do the mixing on site and use it all on said occasion.

>op can use grade school chemistry knowledge to make FP
Good job

yep

Pechlorate and ally gang get in here.

Sure?Look at and now at pic related.
Just 1 (ONE) step to get it pure but nah...im just gay

Attached: csm_Pikrinsaeure_e8c4bf5344.jpg (800x572, 90K)

this dude knows
>light it with fuse
>compress and light with blasting cap
Choose user :3

Attached: dindu.png (669x388, 539K)

>fuxing with picric acid and picrates to flex on normies instead of using much safer/commonly available syntheses producing more usable end products
I mean, like, its nice to see the occasional energetics thread with at least a little can do attitude on the part of the OP but yea you are kinda gay too. If you wanna just do it for the chase then thats based, but then again you wouldn't be posting here if that was the case.

Without a joke, you´re right. user is silly only to waste chemicals for Picrate. Just hitting Starbucks and making some ETN and have way more (and safer fun).

I'm pretty sure the ATF says that any amount of explosives are illegal unless you have a explosives permit or tax stamp.

>Most forms of explosives are illegal on a federal level.
No, they are not. Federal law regulates the commercial manufacture of explosives, and the storage and transport of explosives. It is Federally legal to manufacture explosives as long as they're used at the site of manufacture within 24 hours of manufacture.

State, county, and city law are what might hang you up, and local cops are almost certainly going to show up and ask some questions, at the least, if anyone hears your detonations.

>Depends on the quantity. IIRC less than 1/2 oz is legal(federally)
>actually its 4 oz acording to wiki as far as the NFA is concerned
The NFA regulates Destructive Devices, aka bombs and similar weapons. Explosives are not inherently weapons. Your use, or packaging of, the explosive would make a regulated DD.

>is it legal for me to make explosives
Do you wear a helmet most of the day?

Oh, mb, i was under the impression that possessing greater than that limit of explosives(4oz) was what constituted a "bomb" under NFA law unless otherwise allowed.

thats for 1.4g consumer fireworks, personally you can do whatever you want, you can be licensed for 1.3g fireworks/explosives then theres 1.1G which cant be shipped at all and has to be made on site.

Is that picric acid?

Why would you use a blasting cap for HMTD? It's a fucking primary explosive which happily goes into detonation from flame even in higher 10s of mg. There was a time where it was actually used for making blasting caps. They stopped using it because of the chemical instability, which is inherent to all organic peroxides.

Nothing wrong with that Post but OPs Image Shows picric acid or a picric acid salt. I would use 300mg PETN 2 boost picric acid or just a small cap HMTD for the salts. Way Safe than stickig a fuse inside a Main charge*Ahmed style

not that guy, but could you detail how to go about making mercury fulminate for the purpose of primers and blasting caps?

Is that DMT user?

Attached: 1291180332298doggo.jpg (400x400, 88K)

Sure, I can write a infograph like (mine) for it and upload it inside the next info thread this week