Be me

>be me
>Let gf sort apartment details
>Grainy photos, security gate, cheap. Sure babe. I trust you.
>Wrong answer.
>1960s construction, dry rotted door frame, single pane windows, floor problems clearly linoleum'd over
>Tell Dad take all my guns except pic related. Not leaving thousands of dollars in a slum.

SO. I'm stuck with an FEG Hi Power for various reasons. What investments should I make to tune this damn thing?

Also. Is Pro Mag just shit? Their mags won't fit in this thing, Mec Gar seems fine tho.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>Let gf sort apartment details
literally why the fuck would you do this unless you're a lazy piece of shit? Did you not go tour a model before you committed? Why are people like this?

Attached: UnimpressedMusk.jpg (1559x1080, 597K)

>hipower clone
>ProMag
Good God user, you've got bigger problems than your house if you're using shitty magazines in a pistol that lacks a light for defensive use.
To be fair, I did once get a ProMag that actually worked... once. A 30 round mag for a Ruger P89. But most were total dog shit.

Attached: 1564809606408.jpg (3120x4160, 3.05M)

You sound retarded and this is a retarded way to ask for advice on upgrading YOUR retarded pistol.

Promag < Nomag

True shit, you can use Beretta 92 / M9 mags in a hi power with a dremel. Works fine. Not flush fitting, but functional. And better than Promag. Not sure how much cheaper, but surplus can't be too bad. Also, if you are worried, swap parts with factory FN parts.

See here.

Attached: IMG_20190118_222027__01.jpg (3084x2857, 1.76M)

>What investments should I make to tune this damn thing?
Nothing. Leave it alone as long as it functions reliably.
>Is Pro Mag just shit?
Yes. Stick with Mec Gar

>Stick with Mec Gar
absolutely this
Neat, good to know

S A I G A 1 2

Because I was working under contract half way across the country before going back to College. I looked online. Made phone calls, got on wait lists.
>We need a guarantee sooner.
>Okay babe. You're a couple years into college, you've been here for a few years.

Thanks fellas

I was at a gun show, they were like $10 for a pair and new. Didn't think they wouldn't even fit the fucking mag well.
Like yeah the Enfield mags they make suck, but good God.

I got surp 92 mags for $5 each a while back, which is why I have 1 factory 15, one factory 10 (my old man got it for me when I got the gun, not realizing it was a 10...) and 5 surp 15's.

I also have a promag 32 round mag for shits and giggles, it's a shit mag but it is good for clearing jam practice and lol 30 rounds.

idk if you can still get 92fs surp mags for so cheap, mine have all been very reliable though to be honest, I keep my factory mag as the one loaded in the gun at all times in a 15+1 setup safty on.

Attached: 75knVBD.jpg (4032x2268, 1.53M)

This place is so easy to break into. I wasn't letting some addict get ahold of my Sigs, Colt, or Beretta.
I have two hands and a nice Mini-Mag. I chose to deal with it until I can afford to break lease.

Lotta places still have the 92S in stock, there's a ton of police surplus on the market in .40SW right now. I don't have an income atm, I'm on a fixed budget for the school year. I chose the shittiest gun I own.

Do yourself a favor and buy some new 18 round Mec Gar mags

>I wasn't letting some addict get ahold of my Sigs, Colt, or Beretta.

I may be biased, but honestly I would still keep my 92fs in that situation even though I have cheaper pistols.

In the event you have to use it, I want my quality pistol that I 100% trust my life on, i'v put more rounds through my 92 than any other pistol I own, it was my first pistol and even so, it's a $400 used pistol that is literally as old as I am (it was made between 89 and 92 according to the S/N, I was born in 90).

now, I also would trust my M1911, made in 1918 and that is only an $800 gun too, though I still trust my 92fs more anyway so it's not a price thing.

i'v got more than enough mags for my 92fs, i'v got practice with it, i'v got ammo iv tested with it in it and even if there is a chance it is stolen, I would take that chance knowing that if I had to use it, I could trust that pistol 100% over any of my other pistols, enven pistols that are worth more, and especially the ones I Have that are worth less.

It sounds like you don't 100% trust your hi-power, that is an issue that I would sort out even if it means keeping a more expensive gun that could be stolen over it.

wait, there are 18 rounders now? im def going to check that out.

my 92fs is a police surp. again I would not look at the value of the gun, just if you trust it or not with your life.

Attached: 06fqFOY.jpg (4032x2268, 2.39M)

Yeah and Beretta makes 17 rounders too now as well

damn, neat.

i'v not kept up to be 100% honest. are the 18's flush (or near flush) or do they stick out a good bit?

Reddit

Never, ever, let women make decisions about places to live. Something about their psychology precludes them from understanding and conceptualizing danger.

I have to live in Baltimore for work. She wanted to put us in the ass end, right next to the skids, and she'd walk through a methadone clinic and a welfare center every day to work.

>user it will be fine! It's not that bad out there! You walked it and thought it was bad? Do you not trust me to know what's safe?

The answer is no. Now we live in Mt. Vernon away from the niggers and neither of us need to be near niggers when we go to work

Flush fit, but the plastic bottoms are obviously a bit bigger than the old metal ones.

So you didn't have her video the house for you to see, or livestream it on messenger. Didn't watch pics or have the building inspected? That's what you get for rushing into stuff.

>Pro Mag just shit? Their mags won't fit in this thing, Mec Gar seems fine tho
yes and mec gear makes quality mags.
No tuning. Pistol is fine and Im the type who rices out glocks and am saying this. Either get a modern pistol that can hold a flashlight or keep the feg as is and learn to shoot with a light in one hand.

>feg as is and learn to shoot with a light in one hand.

come to think about it, I don't think I have ever practiced this. il have to try a bit of plinking with an airshit pistol before I the next range trip and then remember to bring my light to the next trip.

that said, I either want a glock to rice out, a FNX45t or more surp...

Attached: 20190629_021520.jpg (1041x493, 66K)

stories like this make me afraid to ever become involved with women jesus christ

Just make sure
1) She is a good woman and not a ditz or a slut
2) You don't let her take the lead on extremely important things like lodging and bills

I'd say you should get a light / laser from Ramlite, but I just checked and they stopped making all of their products. Too bad, too. I really like mine.

Attached: IMG_20180605_132331.jpg (2172x2295, 1.12M)

I wish I couldn't attest to the second one, but absolutely make sure you're with her when making big purchases
>have gf
>mildly ditzy but an intelligent, grade A sweetheart
>go for apartments
>searching for one that hits a bunch of criteria (dog, Internet, nice neighborhood, etc)
>find one that hits most of that but sub 700
>gf volunteers to go by herself, tell her not to worry about it, as I'll join her
>reach apartment
>not bad outside, some guy maintaining the area
>ask for a tour of a place
>we head up a stairway
>even walking 1 person at a time was giving feelings of claustrophobia
>gf has plenty of big things, no way we are gonna get them up
>apartment room is nice, large, and quite spacious
>if we were a family of gnomes
>a few lights, one is in the center of the space that would be used for dining
>or it would be, If the light came down from the ceiling and rested at CHEST FUCKING LEVEL
>closetspace next to nonexistent, girlfriend's mood drops as the bedroom's closet is not a walk in, we realize that the laundry is done in a communal basement area
>she, to her credit, does look to me on how I feel
>as soon as I see the landlord look away give her a hard no head shake
>we thankfully get the hell out of there and get to a much better place
Having someone who is there for you is a great thing (she did help pick the one we grabbed amongst a list we were looking at) , user, but Holy hell make sure you always work together on big purchases or decisions

Some dressing would be nice with this...
>what-I-fucking-deserve-salad

Dude I know.
>Just because you come from shit area of Pennsylvania
>And I from the South Side of Chicago
Does NOT fucking mean I like my stuff being unsecured
I like 1.5"-2" deadbolts in steel door frames, and no windows on the ground floor, big enough to fit through

You're right. I can stack holes with my Beretta. I don't even know what my round count is on it. Some weekends I'd shove 500 rounds with it. Now I've got to retrain. I've put enough ammo in the Hi Power to know it functions. But I need train on it. And that's a stupid detriment I've given myself

google says that ain't your gun

Exactly. Who tf would ever trust a woman to make a good, or even a reasonable, call?? They regularly do stupid shit and make poor choices. Y u no lern?

>glow upset he cant confirm OP's collection

Good lord do you live in NYC or SF? Where do you even find places that cramped?
Also
>based wholesomeposter
Marry her, user

Attached: 94924625652416541.png (1011x1049, 238K)

>not visiting before moving somewhere
Are you for fucking real

Attached: whut.jpg (125x77, 2K)

>SO. I'm stuck with an FEG Hi Power for various reasons. What investments should I make to tune this damn thing?

Take it to Foster Whitten. He will jack it up for you. Or was it the Luger?

The Hi-Power is a perfectly fine gun, focus on your shooting skills

I have to retrain around this thing, I'm used to a Beretta 92.
Would it be wrong to remove the magazine safety and change the hammer spring for a better trigger?