The Patriot's Cookbook

So you know how every time someone starts a boogaloo thread people start posting those instructional images on how to make a gun out of pool noodles and electrical tape, or how to make thermite out of baking soda and pencil shavings? Well, "The Patriot's Cookbook" Is all of those images compiled into one convenient Fallout New Vegas themed pdf file. The pdf has three sections with DIY plans: Firearms, Explosives, and Survival.

Download Links:

Internet Archive: archive.org/details/thepatriotscookbook

MediaFire: mediafire.com/file/2vx7h5zo5r26k4b/The-Patriots-Cookbook-PDF.zip/file

GoogleDrive: drive.google.com/file/d/19vNKyCIT8mrkzCcfG-Mvjx0OJAxxmjHV/view?usp=sharing

MEGA: mega.nz/#!SgsSgYBQ!v45WvprA6YiTwkSanbTvN_32wOjkjDvIAK9oCCJWn8w

OneDrive: 1drv.ms/u/s!Am0Nkp4wV4WRbBQwpIRQHKSovCM?e=H99caC

Torrent: archive.org/details/thepatriotscookbook

OpenLoad: openload.cc/K75e6a2dn9/The-Patriots-Cookbook-PDF_zip

LetsUpload: letsupload.cc/B16b6b29n1/The-Patriots-Cookbook-PDF_zip

MegaUpload: megaupload.is/vb836527n2/The-Patriots-Cookbook-PDF_zip

Please note that the pdf file is 110mb in size because it is all png images that have not been compressed in order to preserve image quality, so if you are trying to download this on the dial up connection of a Somalian internet cafe, well... Sorry.

Attached: The-Patriots-Cookbook.png (369x482, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9rHZLXCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>boogaloo
Go back to facebook

You're right, it's the Big Igloo here on the chins, init?

definition of a honeypot

>definition of a honeypot
>archive.org
>freedom of information

I don't know about that...

You have to be 18 or older to post here.

I dont think they can get you on having the information

>multiple decentralized methods of obtaining the info
>honeypot

Hey, when I first got here, I said shit I didn't actually know the meaning of in order to seem like i knew what I was talking about, too. Happens to the best of us.

I think that the guy calling this a honeypot is just an ATF agent who wants to scare people away from downloading this because the information the cookbook contains is just too much freedom for one citizen to handle.

I'll pass on 'mailbox bombs,' thanks. I am an American, not a town Arab, and I have a moral core. I'm also not that fucking dumb.

They live

Attached: Glowniggers are lurking among us.png (1544x1926, 392K)

>I'm also not that fucking dumb
>t. tripfag

Attached: dude.jpg (500x265, 11K)

There aren't actually mailbox bomb plans in this thing, the cover art was pulled directly from a video game. Also, "Abraxo" isn't a real product either.

Bump

Lol just get a $10 terabyte drive and download the Ar/k/.
pastebin.com/9rHZLXCE
Missing shit that was found after the torrent was created:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f258c3076fcb71ac0e3fa499dd88946de1627373&dn=The%20Ark&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentor.org%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.blackunicorn.xyz%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969

Attached: 1476036680605.png (894x840, 97K)

Terabyte drives range in the $40-$50 range, but the point stands.

>decentralized

Attached: 1557746004953.jpg (665x800, 157K)

Homer Simpson is a millennial

The oldest millennial has now turned 40 as of today. Homer simpson is canonically and constantly gas stayed 35 in the series. Technology and society updates in their universe according to the year of broadcast, this means that Homer Simpson is a millennial.

No, they cant, but you'll be put on the list of people to have their homes searched for weapons first at 3 am if/when the ban comes

Attached: 1556815831727.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Aren't we all already on that list though? I mean, this is Jow Forums and all that.

Is this a code for something or are you just lost?

>The Patriot's Cookbook
Does it feature an air humidifier that definitely doesn't release chlorine into your house?

Poor Man's James Bond is also good.