Are manlets better warriors?

Just look at all the mighty manlet warriors from Audie Murphy to Simo Hayha, there's just something about manlets that make them good in combat. It might be smaller hitbox or either napoleon complex, but it's a fact that most people in special forces are manlets.

Attached: main-qimg-4394f8d62cefabe838128e9daf7edd69.jpg (602x452, 108K)

Why the fuck does everyone here care so much about height?

Manlet detected

Because we are all manlets and lanklets here, no in between

Attached: chechen_mujahideen___9_by_chewolf-d386lum.jpg (900x674, 245K)

Show us where the manlet touched you.

because women discriminate based on it.
>inb4 t. manlet
install tinder then

Guy im 6-2, and give fuckall about it. No one in the military cares so as long as you are reliable and trustworthy.

I know a guy who's short as fuck and he still managed to get married and to a woman taller than him to boot

>no one in the military
Nigger im in the military and i absolutely care. I dont want a fucking manlet next to me asking if he can sit on my shoulders so he can take a shot from the cover we're behind. Fuck that.

Because height that is now considered as a manletism by some, like 5'7 - 5'10 is normal genetically predicted height for healthy adult man.

Those 6'5 skelly zoomers are mutants literally raised on steroids and growth hormones in cheap meat, and when that generation starts getting old we will see how good height like this was on their bones and cardiovascular system.

So was I dipshit. In my experience over a decade ago, no one cared as long as you did your job.

Yeah women are whores who fuck niggers and dogs. If a manlet can't get laid it isn't because he's s manlet.

>5'7 is normal
If you're a creatura maybe. 5'11 is the lower tail for healthy white males.

Also actual HGH treatment can raise a kid 3~ inches at most. That 6'5 Herculean zoomie would have been 6'3 otherwise.
But average Western height hasn't changed, anyway. Those xenohormones are only making zoomers bitchmade.

Uh...more like noone wants to be next to tall dudes. You're easy targets of opportunity, like a bullet magnet. Smol dudes are smaller target profiles

This literally, human species are not supposed to be tall

I'm sorry to disappoint you lanklet but our forefathers were much shorter than us. Average height in medieval Scandinavia was literally 5'7. The giant Vikings that people talk about were literal manlets.

Attached: arminius-says-goodbye-to-thusnelda-johannes-gehrts.jpg (562x799, 179K)

kek

The average height for an American soldier in 45 was around 5'7

Whatever advantage manlets have in fighting, fighting or unarmed women go for taller dudes. Height has its advantages but also lack their of has its own. Id say the 5’8”-5’11” is how you gain the most advantage combat, everything beyond helps get pussy but that being said you don’t want the woman who uses height to gauge you. It is a woman’s duty to hold certain attributes to how they judge you. Anything cosmetic is shit tier in a woman. But if a woman likes your honest or you work ethic or just how you think then that is a high tier. A woman who likes you gun collection or range skills is god tier battle waifu

Because they're insecure.

>small target
>needs less food
>can seem less threatening to win hearts and minds
>takes up less space in a vehicle

>5’11 is the lower half for healthy whites
>mfw slav/german/scandi mutt who is 5’9

Attached: 03FF85AB-07B7-457B-BE6F-2E42073E82FE.jpg (670x667, 61K)

Take this next level manlet cope to Jow Forums you willl have 200 replies of mog

Pretty much
I used to give the machinegun to the manlet though every time. We got to hump our arses straight up a 3000ft mountain, give Pvt Benis the 240 and enough ammo to kill an entire company and he'll eat his own guts before ever complaining about it, plus he's already hateful enough to murder everything because god made him 5'8 and its really just all the qualities you want in a section gunner

I read somewhere that 5'9 men had the smallest casuality rate in the US army

Manlet reporting in. I've never been bothered about being smol. Might help that I'm a natural fireplug, so I got that going for me. Never been bullied for being short either, I get along pretty well with people.
Gotta say tho, does feel good having tall Chad friends sometimes.

I think the lower healthy half is more like 5'8 for everyone, his post only is about zoomers

Manlet cope threads are the best.

Attached: 1526443727432.gif (316x200, 1.45M)

>No one wants to be next to talk people because they get shot first
Who wouldn't want that?