How many people has this man killed?

How many people has this man killed?

Attached: Paul benis blast.webm (854x480, 586K)

the berms of his shooting range are probably lined with bodies

You be the judge

One definitely confirmed by a newspaper article explicitly stating Paul's name from when some maniac tried to ram him and his wife in a truck while they were on foot and he shot him dead. That's the only one I bothered looking up. Probably more. Maybe some in the army.

I imagine his wife's feet hurt so he got them a truck to get back to their property

Only one so far, but at some point, he’s gonna get tired of asking people to bare with the sound of gunfire in the background of his videos and snap.

I imagine the smell of his wife´s feet when she rubs them against my face.

from incorrect and dangerous information? i would guess a lot

millions

He killed a nigger in self defense when he tried to run down his wife with a vehicle, he talks about this in one of his videos.

I heard him mention it once in a video. Did he ever do a full story vid for it or go into more details?

Does that have anything to do with his half black son?

He was coming righr at 'em!

At least two. Probably more.

Examples?

Thats his newphew

>1776

there aren't any, person you replied to is a fudd.

He killed one guy because he had a nicer truck than him, killed another guy who showed up at his house to ask for directions, also has bragged about disemboweling and beheading people during his time in the army.

Care to cite the specific videos?
That's what I thought.

the fuddest of fudd home defense recommendation video where racking the slide of a shotgun didn't work?

Hey look it’s the gel fetishists.

spbp

I remember he talked about shooting a guy who shot at him.

>Thats his newphew
no, thats his wife's son.

Attached: 1554229404612.jpg (744x507, 84K)

I like this guy. He has nice shooting jackets, pork chop pectorals, and he always let's me be the judge.

Yes. He talked about how many times he shot, why he shot, the events leading up to the shooting.

Not enough.

Attached: dance.gif (374x254, 1.75M)

>I dug some graves
You'll never find

Attached: 1272 - PRiqRf0.jpg (499x499, 50K)

t. CNN

2. The camper and the nog that broke into his home. He talks about using his Browning to actually shoot someone and that's why it comes up in his recommends list.

Why are people like this

Attached: 1563232377925.jpg (1133x960, 1.79M)

Extremely underrated and Llyodpilled

Wasnt there a a third he killed during an attempted mugging out in public?

Car shooting one
He mentioned that he tried to rack the action of a gun to scare someone off, it not working, and him having to kill someone in the HD guns video

Attached: 1553488309662.jpg (500x1406, 132K)

Let's see if we can shed some light on that

Like 2 or 3, no idea how many he might have killed in the military.
Fucking based

honestly balistics gel allows for a more experimental approach to performance as you have a constant (the medium) when comparing ballistics performance.

Meat, bone, and fruit strapped together with duct tape is better to understand how such ballistics performance might perform on an inconsistently dense vertebrate (the human).

Attached: gumgum-style.png (630x421, 289K)

this guy is right