Does your employer allow you to carry to work?

Does your employer allow you to carry to work?
>be me
>a wagecuck clerk at a gas station
>bossman doesn't let me carry while working even though gas stations around here get robbed all the time
>2 days ago
>two niggers enter the store
>kind of zoned out but notice they have hoods pulled up and one guy (nigger#1) is covering half of his face with his hand
>look at him, he has a pistol on his hand that looks like a cz75
>heart fucking drops as i realize whats going on and that i dont have anything to defend myself with
>nigger #2 starts pocketing shit off the shelves
>nigger #1 points the gun at me while keeping it down at his waist line like some sort of a ghetto cow boy
>"Alright listen up y'know whad dis thang is ya aint gonna be no hero man just give me all the shit in dat regista or i swear to god i'll pop you so be smaht"
>realize how many chances i had to fucking kill this ape if i had my piece on me
>aint gonna die for mr shekelberg, just pull out the entire cash register tray and give it to Billy The Kid over here
>Niggers grab some forties off the shelves and bounce
If i had been shot could i legally sue mr shekelberg???

Attached: me.jpg (249x249, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LINge00d74E
wikipedia.org/wiki/Wop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not having enough fun on /b/?
tick tock times running out

>being triggered over the n word
back to faggit you go

You seriously had to post this using the N-word while CNN is monitoring Jow Forums right now? To answer your question yes I can carry because I'm a teacher in Texas

N I G G E R

Attached: innocent_people_dont_run_nigger.jpg (430x322, 118K)

Commie Nigger Network can suck my onion scented chode.

Fuck CNN, fuck niggers, fuck mods, fuck jannies.

I do hazardous building material inspections, often at abandoned buildings and homes, HR says we cant because insurance blah blah but the boss has said whatever makes us feel safe

fuck trannies
fuck spics
fuck japs
fuck chinks
fuck commies
fuck feminists

wait is cnn really monitoring

Well would you rather be alive or employed?

Nice. My boss doesnt allow me to carry because the store is insured and a 500 bucks and some liquor missing is easier to deal with than a dead nigger or two. Too bad i just want to kill niggers. Seriously though look at the webm where a nog tied up a clerk after a robbery and before he left he sprayed lighter fluid on him and lit him on fire

all major news networks probably have some minimum wage cuck monitor the popular chans just to be the first to report if some autist posts his manifesto here

good point

You did the right thing user, even if you had a piece on you, still smarter to let Goldenblat or his insurance take the hit.

what about those webm-s where the clerk complies but the nog still shoots or stabs them just for the hell of it

Fuck you, I never did anything to you, prick.

I would sue
I carry anywhere I legally can and u should too

would you trust those outstanding gentleman with your life?
I sure as hell wouldn't

You forgot
>Kikes
>Wops
>Gooks
>Chinks
>Skinnies
>Kaffirs
>Sand niggers
>Rice niggers
>Ukrops
Damn man, it's like you don't even want to be offensive.

tfw that's every user here by 2020

Technically Wop (with out papers) can and should be used on any illegal.

>Sue
>Lose your job for 40 months and pay trillions while some lawyer pays the judge under the table to drop the case
Good joke
I worked for CNN briefly in late 2018, 60% of the new hires were data collectors.
Which are basically people who get paid 10$ an hour to crawl forums/twitter for stuff and write notes o n what they see.
Probably 80% of those hires alone look at Jow Forums and 8cn.

Think we can propagate the idea that pedophiles are getting jobs at news agencies to cover thier tracks, sharing cp on forums thru work?

Uh, I have no idea. They usually take notes and screenshots and send them up the ranks, these usually end up thrown into big piles.
We also had people who were called "forum engineers" who would commonly make inflammatory posts to start trouble in certain forums.

People that say things like "no one needs a gun", "videogames are dangerous" and such commonly are those people trying to get headlines.

>people get paid to shitpost
They must be living the dream

N

I can't talk about too much but one thing I'll mention. A lot of shitposters are these guys trying to rile people up and get "Title-worthy Admittances" which basically are people calling for violence.
I doubt every shitposter is them since CNN is going down the shitter, but a decent amount probably are.
Anyway I'm out before one of them starts screaming at me

I

Lying shill rat

N I G G E R

Attached: 99ABE6A6-AD0A-49D7-A2DC-E26CADC1D788.jpg (714x1280, 109K)

Unfortunately no. Thankfully I just fuck around in the kitchen for 6-8 hours, so I can just dip into the stock room or freezer while some petty robber is harassing the register.
t. work at BK

>allow you to carry
>being this cucked

Attached: kingofkek.jpg (949x523, 234K)

G

Based & Redpilled

Attached: 1552181577522.jpg (605x604, 40K)

gosh, what a definitely true story

I'm a university employee, so it's illegal to even have a firearm on the property where I work. There is an armed guard at the front desk and the inside and outside doors are keycard protected, so I have no actual need to carry while at work.
I still wish that I could leave something in my car at least, just so that I can carry when I go places straight from work.

Your car is technically another domicile, at least in Texas, and so long it's out of reach aka locked either in a trunk, or lock box of sorts, you could make something work, unless state law prevents it. I could understand if someone discovered a gun in your car either theft or an employer.

My employer claims that firearms and ammunition are prohibited in personal vehicles in the parking lot. I may legally be allowed to refuse a search of my vehicle, but doing so would likely end with no longer being employed there. The same goes for random drug tests; while I can legally refuse to take one, they can also legally fire me for doing so.
I happen to quite like my job, so I'm willing to put up with being unarmed while picking up groceries on my way home and having to stop by at my house before an evening range trip.

why risk shooting someone when you can just give him the money in the register? your boss doesn't want you to have a gun because he doesn't want you to get killed for the $200 in the cash register.

If you are a drug dealer, you employer requires you to carry at work.

Just comply! The poor souls only need the money for their kids!

youtube.com/watch?v=LINge00d74E

Time to turn Texas blue. People like you are what give gun owners a bad reputation

Weak b8 m8

Wop didn't have anything to do with papers. It came from "guappo" meaning thug, braggart or pimp

>implying anyone here actually owns a gun

My source is my Italian grandfather, not Wikipedia faggot.

>Quick, everybody surrender your personal freedoms because it's "not a good look" !

N I G G E R

Attached: sataniaprotectingthewhiterace.gif (200x200, 40K)

>What is a backronym

Maybe if your grandfather wasn't an ignorant wop he'd understand there is an entire field of study called etymology, if that's not too many syllables for you to understand at once.

I bet you think RPG means "Rocket Propelled Grenade" as well.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Wop
Not that user before you sperg out, but you may now commence the action of deep throating a 12 gauge.

That sucks.

You have to go back

texas has been statist assholes for ever, look at how long it took to get ccw shit passed there

Did you even read the link that you posted?

God damn what a fucking good for nothing grade-A NIGGER. Why couldnt we have just picked our cotten our damn selves?

See Complying is honestly just gambling with your life. Not only does the attacker get what he wanted, he has full control over you until he's gone, rape, murder, maiming. Whatever he pleases.

I remember actually seeing statistics on here a while back that breaks down the percent number of cases involving that form of defense that ended in injury to the victim. I think compliance was 30-50% while using a gun was as low as 10% or below

optics were a concern 5-10 years ago, we're way passed the point of return, boomer, big igloo is coming.

When he goes to tie you up is when you pull out the gun. Nothing good comes from getting tied up by a nigger robber. Give em Mr. Shekelbergs register but if they try and tie you up grease the nog.

amen my nigger

i don't know if my employer allows carrying or not because i never asked. been carrying ever day there now for 9 months straight.

Attached: deer.jpg (1382x1037, 96K)

I fucking open carry at work. Based gunstore/range job is based AF

I work at a gun company. I cannot carry at work and they have an xray machine and metal detector at the entrance. I work in an area that is easily accessible from the parking lot through the fuck huge windows. I'm pretty much the first to go if there is an attack.

What is going on, why can't I get a single response, just a fuck off?, why am I not being notified in a table comments after my posts in the threads, that could be good for searching a response

Attached: 613}.jpg (412x232, 31K)

Don't worry Raul, I'm here for you!

fuck off

Attached: 1483678945512.jpg (800x600, 121K)

i work at a shitty, crackhead ridden Kroger overnight. I've carried every single day since i got my permit a year ago and i'm not stopping until I leave (which might be soon).

>new Lionel Pritchert shirt just arrived
>fits nice, wear it to work
>most of the day goes fine
>last hour of the day, squat to get something and the shirt pulls tight
>coworker taps on the magwell bulging out of the shirt "What is this?"
>jokingly sPagHetTi out "i-its a practice device!, ITS MY INOCULATOR"
>humor is the best way to defuse a situation, right?
>she actually laughs it off and says she feels safer knowing i carry it
>tfw i think i just passed a speech check
>this is a minivan driving cat-lady i should be in deep shit
>I am now at her mercy until I leave and have to pray she doesn't tell anyone
>tfw off for three days
>tfw might already have no job just don't know it yet

this shit sucks man

Attached: D74G39LWwAAOVEI.jpg (960x960, 33K)

>WHIPS

Attached: csu9ukixj6p11.gif (279x320, 1.58M)

conceal carry, what will your boss do? strip search you before work to make sure you don't have a piece?

you forgot
>oil slicks
>coons
>Africoons
>Cotton-picker
>Egot
>darkness
>gatorbait
>hambone
>inky
>jigaboo
>knuckle-dragger
>lando
>melon johnny
>Nooc
>porch monkey
>quashee
>rockfish
>tar-baby
>sambo
>uncle ben
>wool head
>vanilla gorilla
>xbox 3-niggy
>yard ape
>zoo monkey
>frostbite

G

You forgot DAN

G

G

G

Attached: nigger whipper 5000.jpg (893x960, 125K)

1st Amendment, cuck. He can say whatever the fuck he wants.

I'm not a fan of passing more laws but one of the few I really feel needs passed at the federal level deals with liability for self-defense. If a company/business/location denies individuals the right to carry on their premise. They accept 100% legal liability for not protecting those or providing armed security 24/7 on those premise. You put that in place suddenly a lot of businesses and places will allow people to CC again.

>nigger whipper 5000
made my day.