Magnum Conversion Kits for Rotating Barrel Guns?

The H&K MK. 23 and USP are naturally rated for +P .45 and .45 Super out of the box, along with some Kimbers.

Considering both are tilting barrel actions, and rotating barrels provide for a "stronger action"; why doesn't the PX4 get .460 Rowland or .45 Super conversion kits?

If the M1911 wasn't so common, people would just admit the 10mm M1911s batter themselves to death and thus aren't conductive to modifications for "magnum" or "hot loads",

Attached: px4stormfull_zoom001.jpg (805x600, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_Px4_Storm#Users
youtube.com/watch?v=8a0sgiIlykI
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y5akPAgYkA
youtube.com/watch?v=-omukX5ScM0
smallarmssolutions.com/home/the-colt-offensive-handgun-the-socom-pistol-that-never-was
youtube.com/watch?v=PUjhcS36Oq0
youtube.com/watch?v=otSWDrp9ebk
full30.com/watch/MDE5NTA0/the-ak-47s-hidden-flaw-ar-vs-ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The 1911 can handle magnums just as well as the MK23/USP, why do you think their actions are so different they're the same.

lmfao just get a deagle bro

>why doesn't the PX4 get .460 Rowland or .45 Super conversion kits?
Because it's meant and marketed as a combat pistol above all else. A direct continuation on and improvement to the Beretta 92. Nobody who gives a shit about your meme calibers is going to buy a Px4, and nobody who has a Px4 wants it to shoot .460 Rowland.

>Buys pistol with strongest locking action on the planet
>Shoots standard pressure ammo in it only

The two former guns have endured much longer endurance tests and came out the other side fine. The M1911 is a gun that has a long history of being finicky with ammo, being too tight or loose in tolerances, and being sold with shitty garbage magazines that don't feed well.

The number of high end M1911s I've seen jam, is really something.

On top of that, the USP Tactical .460 conversation kit was the cheapest kit, compared to all other pistols, because it was much better with hot loads.

>Buys pistol with strongest locking action on the planet
>Shoots standard pressure ammo in it only
It's almost like that's not why people want it.

The M9A3 and the other modern 92s sell a lot better, because they are cheaper, have more features, or have more options.

And it's all because they never took advantage of the rotating locking action.

>And it's all because they never took advantage of the rotating locking action.
No, it's because the 92 is iconic, has a well established aftermarket, and the PX4 is a comparatively new, full sized, DA/SA gun in the glock era. It occupies a relatively small niche where Beretta is largely competing against itself.

The Colt Offensive Handgun literally had to use a rotating action, because the M1911s couldn't handle +P long enough to meet the SOCOM trial standards.

M&P .380 EZ is a hammer-fired gun with a flip-safety, the Walther P99 is DA/SA despite being striker fired.

>A direct continuation on and improvement to the Beretta 92.
Dince the PX4 is the direct descendent of the Cougar, does that apply to the older Cougar pistols as well?

>Dince the PX4 is the direct descendent of the Cougar
It occupies a different niche. The cougar was meant for concealed carry. The px4 is not. At all.

>460 rowland or 45 super kits
because those are both wildcat cartridges. You can't even hand load 45 super without having the slightly thicker brass that 45 super demands.

I can't think of a single gun that would benefit from 460 rowland

The PX4 is not a combat pistol. No series user of handguns would pick it over something else. They feel cheap as fuck.If I wanted a hammer fired polymer gun I'd take a a shitty p250 over the px4.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_Px4_Storm#Users

The .380 EZ was one of the fastest selling handguns of 2018. It's a hammer-fired polymer gun

Boring

>NOT A SOLDIER'S GUN
also not a gun owner, Ernest Langdon would piss in your face.

?

>a bunch of third world countries
>not even a primary service pistol for any of them

Not sure what you're getting at by mentioning that. The EZ was made for old people with arthritis so for it's intended purpose it's a great option. Better than the px4 is for it's purpose.
He's famous for his 92s, not his px4s. It's just a polished turd. What makes him any different than every other pog with some service time and a gucci gun mod? Bill Wilson would fuck Ernest Langdon's ugly sisterwife while Ernie cries in the corner.

The EZ was made for 120 pound men and women, the old people was just a side market.
Wilson Tacticals are hot garbage that costs piles of money. I've never seen one of those guns not cost 3 times then it has a right too, and actually run.

They jam more then all other M1911s I've ever seen.

It's standard issue for my police department.

Wilson makes more than 1911s, and those 1911s are made with precision shooting, not combat shooting in mind.

There are M1911s with better features and more reliability for a fraction of the cost.

So you wanna argue that there are better options when you're defending a gun that is literally worse in every way than a Grand Power and is made of recycled solo cups and some dumbass who was inept enough to put a red dot and talon grips and sell if for 2k to even bigger idiots like you??

This. The biggest factor that 1911s have handling hotter loads is the frame. .45 Super basically requires a custom made 1911 in order to reliably handle the pressures involved. Sure you can shoot .45 super out of a bog standard 1911, but either the springs will blow out in a few hundred rounds or the frame will start stress cracking at the major pressure points.

No one owns or knows what a Grand Power even is.

Beretta's have higher tolerances then any other comparable steel-frame pistol, and so it's expected the Px4s are even better.

You're a fucking "no guns" at best, and a fudd at worst.

You don't know what a Grand Power is because they aren't in CoD or Fortnite.
We're not talking about a steel framed gun, we're talking about the PX4, a piece of shit made of pot metal the same plastic as my 10 dollar rice cooker.
How am I fudd? I dislike the worst DA/SA polymer handgun on the market. That's not fudd behavior that's just common sense cause it's a piece of shit. It's like calling me "no foods" because I dislike moldy bread.

You're obviously trolling. Every single person who owns a PX4 says it's one of the most accurate and reliable pistols they own. The only people who don't like them are Reddit users who never fired one, and even they are called retarded on Reddit.

I have heard of proud owners of PX4s over and over in my lifetime, I just today heard that Grand Powers even exist.

I bet it's because the people who own them are ashamed to own one, and get rid of them as soon as they can. Just like the Remington pistols.

>reddit
Ok, so it's a basedboy gun for a bunch of basedboys
gotcha

Can confirm, own a PX4 Myself and it's comfortable and solid shooting as hell. Granted I'm not putting it through torture tests or anything but literally the only thing I've had to complain about it over the years is cleaning it is annoying with trying to line up and unhook the rolling-lock grooves when you're removing and reinserting the barrel during cleaning/assembly.

Other than that, the trigger is good for a SA/DA, controls are where I want them, and for someone with Gorilla hands like myself, it's the most comfortable compact pistol I own.

Where did the Px4 touch you, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=8a0sgiIlykI

It very clearly shoots really well and people love it.

Attached: I'm just pretending to be retarded!!.png (699x569, 63K)

every modern pistol over $400 shoots well and has people that love it.

>Has a better trigger then a Glock
>Has less recoil then a Glock
>Comes with 17 round magazines
>Has adjustable backstraps
>Has tighter groupings then a Glock
>Brand new is cheaper then a Glock

I own both a px4 compact carry and a grand power k100.

The PX4 compact carry is the one I like better. The gray cerakote on the slide hasn’t worn at all and it has a TON of holster time. It has the match barrel, competition trigger, low profile control and decocker, tritium night sights, 3 mags, 3 grip sizes, 3 mag release sizes, and talon grip tape. It’s actually a really good value IMO. Got mine for $750ish about a year and a half ago. On DA/SA guns I prefer decockers only to safety/decockers. With the PX4 I just load a round, decock, half cock, holster, ready. The K100 is similar but the decocker also acts like a safety, it’s unnecessary. The K100 was also really cheap at $450, which is similar to the standard px4 I guess. The K100 slide finish has worn easily. It’s trigger isn’t as nice and it isn’t as accurate. It’s also bigger but my px4 is the compact carry model.

They’re comparable guns in general, and I dig the rotating barrels. They’re both smooth as glass to rack. I just prefer the PX4. It suits me better. I have really large hands and the decocker lever is Goldilocks-just-right.

Saying one is better than the other is silly. You use the right tool for the right job.

>less reliable than a glock
>more limited aftermarket than a glock

I forgot other stuff.

>Has a flip safety, unlike a Glock
>Is DA/SA unlike a Glock
>Is drop-safe, unlike lots of striker fired pistols

Condition Zero, Condition One, Condition Two

Not him, but honestly, how much aftermarket do you need for a hand gun?

>More limited after market then a pistol that's been on the market since 1982
So what, your house is full of AR-15s and Glocks, that's fucking it?

Also, Glocks have failed way more times then Px4s. The only people who don't like PX4s, don't fucking own one and mostly have never fired one.
Adjustable backstraps, which the Glock doesn't have.

>safety
Is a detriment, especially on the slide.
>da/sa
Not necessarily a good thing
>drop safe
jesus there is like one striker pistol that wasn't, and Sig got their asses blasted for it already
>So what, your house is full of AR-15s and Glocks, that's fucking it?
Nah, HKs and AR15s
>Also, Glocks have failed way more times then Px4
Well yeah, because nobody fucking uses Px4s. That doesn't change the fact that tilting barrel is significantly more reliable in adverse conditions than rotating.
>The only people who don't like PX4s, don't fucking own one and mostly have never fired one.
I think I should mention at this point I'm not the guy you were arguing with, I don't hate Px4s. They're kinda cool. But saying "well people like them!" is a weak argument. People like most of the shit they buy. Most people don't even shoot enough to give a relevant review of a single gun they own.

>That doesn't change the fact that tilting barrel is significantly more reliable in adverse conditions than rotating.
Do you also think that gas-operated guns are more reliable then long-stroke piston guns?

You do understand that M1911s are tilting barrel right?

>Do you also think that gas-operated guns are more reliable then long-stroke piston guns?
What exactly you mean by "gas operated", since all piston guns are gas operated?
>You do understand that M1911s are tilting barrel right?
Yep-a 100+ year old design isn't quite up to par with a modern rotating barrel. That's not exactly surprising.

Tilting barrels are the third...fourth...possibly fifth best system for operating a pistol. Let's count the number of things that are better.

>P38/Beretta 92 system of Barrel going back and forth, "Locking Block"
More reliable, more accurate, popular, tested by time.

>Blowback
Requires lighter cartridges, but is better shooting, simpler, more reliable.

>Rotating Barrel
More consistent lockup means more accurate, stronger action means more durability

>Gas-Delayed Blockback, Walther CCP
More accurage, softer shooting

The Maxim 9 might be Gas-Delayed Blowback, but I know for a fact it's got a fixed barrel and is softer shooting. So that means four or five actions better then tilting barrel.

I WANT A PX4 LONG SLIDE IN 9X25 DILLON! or at least 10mm or 357sig.

You just like janky hipster crap that fails once some dirt gets into it.

That's fine, it doesn't make it better though.
>b-but it's more accurate! You can only tell if you fire from a vise, but trust me!
Worthless.

Shut up OP.

>M9s and Makarovs are hipster crap that jams when you get dirt into it
>Two most reliable pistols of the Cold War era
>Two most popular pistols of the Cold War era
>M1911 was least reliable pistol of the Cold War era

The tilting barrel system is means the barrel is always bouncing up and down, with a lockup completely lacking in consistency.

All other systems are either simpler, or they have more consistent lockups and less movement.

Tilting barrels are literally the shittest system for handguns still in use. All the other ones aren't used anymore.

>The tilting barrel system is means the barrel is always bouncing up and down, with a lockup completely lacking in consistency.
Yeah, and no one cares, because the difference in accuracy between pistols is not combat-relevant.
>>M1911 was least reliable pistol of the Cold War era
>m9s are hipster crap
Correct
>makarovs
You're right, I should have added in underpowered singlestack garbage only suitable for shooting unarmed civilians in the back of the head.
>Two most reliable pistols of the Cold War era
Nah, that'd be the Glock :^)
>M1911 was least reliable pistol of the Cold War era
Who cares? I'm not shilling the 1911. Buy a USP.
>m-muh accuracy
Is fixed by a 5 cent rubber o-ring, while retaining superior reliability and durability, absolutely stomping inferior rotating barrel toys.

>750 for a PX4
glad you're happy with it, but shit you got scalped user.

If you legit think that a tilting barrel is more reliable then a rotating...

Do you legit think that a Hakim rifle is more reliable then an AKM?

Here's a question.. Why do you think that a tilting barrel, an action that is the most unreliable on the market...Is the most reliable?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y5akPAgYkA
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=-omukX5ScM0

Or if you prefer look into the Colt OHWS that was flat out destroyed by SOCOM's testing, while the HK MK23 passed with flying colors. Rotating barrel is a gimmicky toy action not suited for duty pistols, it exists so people can post on the internet that their gun is theoretically more accurate, when in reality, the difference is immeasurable when fired from a human hand.

When is the last time you fired a half-inch group at 25 yards with a handgun user?

Half the actions I named are softer shooting, which means those half are always more accurate and it always shows up in tests.

There are blowback guns that fire .45 and blowback guns that are double stack, you're just retarded.

The Makarov was literally the best CC gun till just a few decades ago. All of the most popular guns flying off the shelves right now are in softer calibers and are almost the exact same fucking size as the Makarov, they also hold the exact same number of rounds.
The Colt OHWS actually did everything the USP did, it just was heavier and made by Colt, literally the shittiest company in firearms at the time. The Colt OHWS literally wasn't an M1911, because they brought on two expert gun-designers and they both said the M1911 would blast itself to bits in .45 +P

In other words, the tilting barrel gun couldn't be used because it would break and fail, so they had to use a rotating barrel.

You're literally naming a gun that proves that tilting barrel is shit.

Not for a compact carry

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-23-10-46-379_com.chrome.dev~01.jpg (1080x775, 60K)

>In other words, the tilting barrel gun couldn't be used because it would break and fail, so they had to use a rotating barrel.
I'm gonna need you to look up what action the Mk23 uses user, don't worry, I'll wait.
>The Colt OHWS actually did everything the USP did
Except, nothing. It did nothing the USP did. Because the USP didn't exist yet. It also did nothing the Mk23 did.
>You're literally naming a gun that proves that tilting barrel is shit.
No, I named a rotating barrel gun that shit the bed and failed the very first round of testing due to its inferior action.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, you're wrong, the Mk23 uses a tilting barrel action, and survived the most ruthless testing ever performed on a military pistol, and far exceeded accuracy requirements.
> All of the most popular guns flying off the shelves right now
Are sig p365s, snappy little 9mms
>There are blowback guns that fire .45
Those are called pieces of shit that will launch the slide into your face one day. One day soon.
>and blowback guns that are double stack, you're just retarded
Those are called shitty guns
>Half the actions I named are softer shooting, which means those half are always more accurate and it always shows up in tests.
Mk23 shooting .45 ACP +P suppressed is capable of half inch groups at 25 yards, reminder that softer shooting does not mean more accurate in any way shape or form.

God damn, he's so retarded he thinks it failed the first test.

Isn't .460 Rowland a revolver cartridge?

smallarmssolutions.com/home/the-colt-offensive-handgun-the-socom-pistol-that-never-was

" The problem was that the M1911 would have to be totally overhauled. The M1911 is not designed to take a steady diet of +P ammunition. Also, an issue was its inability to put a silencer on an M1911 without compromising reliability."

"With the project completion date moving closer, Colt engineers conducted accuracy and service life testing. Endurance trials were conducted by Colt technicians in excess of 20,000 rounds. This life testing was comprised of both ball and the new +P cartridges. Colt found no reliability issues."

The Marines completely rebuild M1911s twice every 20,000 rounds, and that's with standard ammo.

"The Colt OHWS’s fate lied in several areas. Some of these reasons include the pistol was too tall due to the use of the single column magazine, the pistol was too heavy, as well as, problems with the Laser Aiming Module. Colt’s financial status at the time of these trials was not good to say the least. Political issues could have arisen if Colt was chosen by SOCOM and they went Chapter 11 or 7 during the procurement."

user, the only problem the gun had, was it was made with a single stack and it was heavy. It was only heavy because it was made of solid steel.
youtube.com/watch?v=PUjhcS36Oq0

No, it's a .45 ACP with a stronger case and .44 Magnum power.

So what I'm getting is that .460 Rowland is fowty fi STOPPIN' POWA! but not a meme. Sounds cool I guess. Maybe unpleasant to shoot for someone who's recoil sensitive, but cool none the less.

>Having the gun not jump around has nothing to do with the gun staying still
I'm pretty sure the muzzle break and hardcore recoil spring help with the recoil a lot. I've heard it's like .357 magnum recoil.

>first test
No, my illiterate friend, it failed the first round of testing. As I said. First round. Not first test. Which happened to be endurance testing.
OOOF maximum retard, I take it this is your first time reading up on the OHWS trial. You see, since rotating barrel is such a rarely used design, all people hear about it (because all shills says about it) is that it has a strong lockup.

What they don't say is that strong lockup doesn't necessarily mean it has a longer parts lifespan. The Colt OHWS barrel literally split apart. The mk23 had no major part breakages.
>user, the only problem the gun had, was it was made with a single stack and it was heavy.
Correct. That has absolutely nothing to do with the mechanical accuracy of the firearm.

Anyway, your shits all retarded and Italians should stick to making shotguns and pasta. Good night.

>"F-Failed f-first r-round of t-testing"
>Endurance trials were conducted by Colt technicians in excess of 20,000 rounds.

>"The C-colt OHWS barrel literally s-split a-apart."
>During SOCOM testing it would be the failure of the durability of the barrel which influenced the elimination of the Colt candidate from the competition. The barrel failures were caused by an undercut in front of the locking lugs that was machined in by the barrel vendor slightly too deep. The vendor also left a sharp corner in the barrel between this undercut, and the front of the locking lugs where a fillet radius was supposed to be. The combination of a too deep undercut in the barrel in this area, and the sharp corner, allowed the barrel to start to crack in this area after extremely high round counts during SOCOM endurance testing. The pistols would continue to fire with a cracked barrel until eventually the crack grew to a point where the barrel broke in half in front of the locking lugs during SOCOM endurance testing.
>There was a sharp corner in the barrel
>The gun was made to fire 20,000 rounds without stopping
>The barrel literally split in two and nothing bad happened
>"C-Correct. That has absolutely n-nothing to do with the m-mcechanical a-accuracy of the f-firearm.
>Literally thinks that muzzle flinch doesn't fuck with your accuracy

It's ok user, I'm done making fun of your retarded spaghetti blaster no one uses that gets all fucked up if you try to mount a suppressor to it and has no real world advantages and compromised reliability. It's great that you like it, I hope you actually buy one some day.

Attached: USP in nature.jpg (4032x1960, 3.06M)

>Actually reads what happened in the trail for once in his life
>Sees that it went 20,000 rounds without failure
>Realizes all the rumors he heard aren't true
>"I-I'm a b-brave g-guy and B-Beretta's S-Suck!?!?!!"

Nigger, I read armorers logs as my main hobby, you're full of shit and retarded.

Nothing you said today was true, Jow Forums would in mass hang you if they knew you were so stupid to shit on Makarovs.

>Actually reads what happened in the trail for once in his life
You finally did huh? Cause you started off trying to pretend a tilting barrel wouldn't work, because you didn't read about the trials and realize HK easily made a tilting barrel work, and it won. In a landslide.
>colt claims it went 20,000 rounds
>can't actually pass SOCOM testing because it's a piece of shit
>colt blames their compromised design on third party contractors rather than admit their gun was shit
btw Beretta will never see another US military contract, and with the failure of the ARX will close down within the next 50 years.

Attached: usp and buffalo bore.jpg (908x511, 121K)

HOW CAN YOU BE SO RETARDED TO THINK THE LEAST RELIABLE MODERN ACTION IS THE MOST AND THE MOST IS THE LEAST?

Is all your gun knowledge from fuddlore? Nothing you said today wasn't rumors and bullshit.

Have you ever read a book or a website in your life?

>HOW CAN YOU BE SO RETARDED TO THINK THE LEAST RELIABLE MODERN ACTION
user, pretty much 99% of handguns use tilting barrel. Because rotating barrel is obsolete garbage that fails regularly.
>Is all your gun knowledge from fuddlore
No, it comes from shooting guns. Something you have never done it seems.
>Have you ever read a book or a website in your life?
Plenty, but more importantly, I know what both guns we're talking about actually shoot like.

Attached: usp compact.jpg (773x1000, 143K)

>Nigger, I read armorers logs as my main hobby
Sounds boring, try shooting instead

Attached: USP-the picture from that one rainbow six game.jpg (423x509, 81K)

user, be honest with me, are you pretending to be this retarded?

Saying M9s aren't reliable is grade A retarded.

Let's do a retarded test to see if you're retarded or not.

How reliable is an AR-15 and how reliable is an AK? Why is each as reliable as it is?

M9s are reliable. M9s do not use rotating barrels.
AK is pretty reliable, AR15 is significantly more reliable. AR is more reliable because it has a simple sealed action, tighter machining tolerances, and isn't made by slavs. I can't wait to hear your nogunz hot take on why videogames say the AK is more reliable.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Eugene Stoner said the AK was more reliable.
The places that went out automatic AR-15s and AKs, say the ARs fall apart a lot faster then AKs.
AR-15s need to be lubed
AR-15s shit the bed for years on end when first designed, while the AK-49 was straight out of the gate working.
Special Forces says the AK is more reliable
Ian from Forgotten Weapons knows it's more reliable
Every single book ever written says the AK is more reliable.

Your reasons are the following:

>Mud test
Which they said six times means nothing
>Tighter machine tolerances
Which in M1911s means they jam more, the AK is more reliable because the tolerances are looser, on purpose.
>Racism
Go back to Jow Forums

Let's actually used our brain instead.

The AK uses a long-stroke piston action, which is the most reliable action known to man so far for an assault rifle. The AK can work even in Finland, where all other rifles fail. AR-15s need to be lubed and the lube freezes in Finland. AR-15s constantly get sand in them in the Middle East, and then you have to take them apart and spend hours cleaning them.

My own father served in the military and he spent hours cleaning his AR-15 after he fired it.

Larry Vickers, a man who served in fucking Delta Force, says the US Army would be better off issuing AKs because the amount of time cleaning them and trying to keep the service rifles clean, would be massively reduced.

And this was one of the guys behind the M4 being developed. He literally carried a Colt Commando for years and loved it, firing it in anger, and he still thinks we would be better off with AKs.

>AR-15s need to be lubed
All firearms need to be lubed.
youtube.com/watch?v=otSWDrp9ebk
We're up to 4,000 rounds without cleaning, so it seems the AR doesn't need very frequent lubrication or cleaning though.
>The places that went out automatic AR-15s and AKs, say the ARs fall apart a lot faster then AKs.
AR15 bolts do break more readily than AK bolts, this is true. It's a trade-off of the many-lugged design the bolt has. Frequently is still tens of thousands of rounds, and is a five second part swap.

AK bolts on the other hand are very durable, but when parts break they can require some hand-fitment to work. And good luck changing an AK barrel, it is not fun.
>AR-15s shit the bed
That's what happens when you ignore the people who make the rifle telling you not to use a certain gunpowder
>ar15 doesn't work in the cold
Tell that to Canada
>mud test
Oh, the one the AK fails miserably? It means nothing huh?
>sand
ARs perform better in sand than AKs, for the same reason they perform better in mud.
>racism
Slavs are not a race, to be a race they would need to first qualify as humans.
>the AK is more reliable because the tolerances are looser, on purpose.
tighter tolerances are more reliable because things actually go where they are supposed to, and no debris can enter in-between parts.
>Larry Vickers, a man who served in fucking Delta Force, says the US Army would be better off issuing AKs because the amount of time cleaning them and trying to keep the service rifles clean, would be massively reduced.
Larry Vickers opinions should be taken with a mountain of salt on every topic he covers.
>The AK uses a long-stroke piston action, which is the most reliable action known to man so far for an assault rifle
In videogames, yes. In reality it's a bit different.
>My own father served in the military and he spent hours cleaning his AR-15 after he fired it.
I used to do that too, until I tried not, and shockingly the rifle worked anyway.

Actually no, you're again wrong. AK bolts break more easily then AR-15s. The AR-15 has a lot of little lugs spread around in a neat, even circle. The AK has a few large lugs spread far apart in a weird shape. The result of this, is that the force of lockup isn't spread around evenly.

People who make AKs for a living have already said this in videos.

The people who did the AK and AR mud test, found out that the AR-15 had to be taken apart and painstakingly cleaned to fix it, while the AK involved holding it in the shower for like ten minutes and shaking it.

The AK is deliberately made loose and deliberately bad at the mud test. Bolt action guns and lever actions suck at the mud test, in fact all ultra reliable guns fail at the mud test.

A gun with loose tolerances works even with mud and gunk inside of it, but it also means more mud or dirt can easily get into there. That doesn't matter because you can just take the dust cover off and shake the gun, then you are fine.

Reliable isn't that debis can't get in the gun, reliable is that debis gets in the gun and you shake it, and now the debis is out.

This is why revolvers are actually less reliable then auto-loaders.

If your auto-loader shits the bed, you rack the slide.

If you revolver shits the bed, you send it back to the factory.

full30.com/watch/MDE5NTA0/the-ak-47s-hidden-flaw-ar-vs-ak

Found the video, thought I was going to lose my shit because I was having a hard time remembering what it was called.

>Blowback
>Better shooting
How in the fuck? Direct blowback requires a heavier slide, springs, or both in comparison to a locked breech design and has more recoil. That's why the .380 EZ even exists, it's significantly easier to rack AND shoot than a Walther PP, CZ 83, Bersa Thunder, etc.

I was saying it's a tackdriver, which is what lots of people say when they shoot Makarovs.

yeah, the barrel is fixed to the frame

You new to this thread? You see the insanity above?

yeah, not worth replying too. just saying that mechanically blow back actions are inherently accurate by virtue of the barrel not moving independently of the frame

I know that, that's also why gas-delayed blowback guns are pretty accurate too.

In fact, it's why everything but tilting barrel is more accurate then tilting barrel.

Unless we count blow-forward pistols, if you can find them.

DELET THIS YOU FILTHY NIGGER

On 4channel USP and PX4 owners are frens.

Attached: sw.jpg (2500x1875, 1.55M)

YAY

Just like that other guy said, every gun has fans. The validity of the opinions of those fans can be questioned. Idk why you're posting a video of hickok shooting a few mags through it, especially since he's a Glock and 1911 fanboy over your gun.
You got ripped off. The standard px4 is worse than the k100, especially older models. Neither are that good to begin with.
Manual safeties are stupid
DA/SA was made so retarded cops wouldn't shoot themselves but even if you prefer it there are better DA/SA guns
The only non-drop safe striker fired gun is early p320s and that has been fixed. Lots of DA/SA guns are drop unsafe.
A kydex holster with my flashlight of choice is a good start. Good luck getting a decent holster with an x300 or tlr 2 for under 50 bucks.
Idk why so many people so much about duty pistol accuracy. Most of you are gonna shoot a 5 inch group to the lower left of the bullseye anyway and so few people know how to keep the DA shot on bullseye unless it's a nice german Sig or full size 92.
That's pretty sad dude. It's one thing to read about guys that shoot, it's another to read the writings of dudes who fix the guns of people that shoot. Go shoot instead. Maks suck too.
user be honest, did your mother smoke meth while you were in the womb? M9s aren't rotating barrel. They're reliable, more reliable than a px4 but just not as reliable as some more modern options.
Only in the same way that a chad older brother is nice to his retarded little step brother who's mother smoked meth while pregnant. Stay out of my room user, go play with your nerf guns(they have rotating barrels too)

>ripped off

Your reading comprehension is either garbage or you don’t know what the compact carry version is.

First of all, it’s a compact carry which is the version with basically all of the upgrades. Factory cerakote finish, match barrel, competition trigger, night sights, low profile controls, decocker only, 3 mags, talon grips, 3 grip sizes and 3 mag release sizes.

All told it was cheaper to buy the gun that way than to buy a px4, or any gun for that matter, and do all of that kind of stuff to it.

Nah. I got a great deal on it. It had a $100 rebate, so got it for $750. They normally go for 820-850ish. It’s the best pistol I’ve owned. The trigger is like glass, it’s very very accurate. Not a single malfunction.

It's better than a standard px4 but it's not better than a Sig which is of equal price or cheaper. I've seen them for about $600 to $650. I spent less for a p320 RX which is much better in every way and has a red dot, not a great red dot but still. I don't have the context to know how much you've shot it and how it compares to other guns you own. The best(only) gun my mom owns is a 10/22 she got to shoot animals that mess with her garden. She's only put 5 rounds through it, has never cleaned it, and probably never will but she loves that thing because "it breaks in half like the bad guy's gun in Dirty Harry". Just like you guys love your gun because it it spins and it has hipster points because it's not common(ie proven and well tested) like a Glock, Sig, or even other Berettas.

>source: my retarded boomer fudd ass

>hipster points

Ok, now I know I’m talking to a wall. You couldn’t be farther from what’s what. Have fun with your SIG “lifestyle” products.

>beretta
>close down
imagine thinking this when the 92 is insanely successful and they also own a fuckton of companies

I have a lot of stuff. I have other Berettas, the PX4 just sucks.

I mean IMO they're an alright buy if you really want all those features. Personally id rather skip cerakote and match barrel on a carry gun and chop 150-200 bucks off my total.
>it's not better than a Sig which is of equal price
>you guys love your gun because it it spins and it has hipster points because it's not common
Not even berettagang, but thats gonna get a yikes from me.

>loving Indian pot metal because of a roll mark

>You can't even hand load 45 super without having the slightly thicker brass that 45 super demands.
You sure as shit can. Having a slightly thicker web and primer pocket is just a safety against retards, not a necessity. Good quality .45auto brass holds up just fine to normal .45 super specs because it's not competitively high pressure

Where are my PX4 frens at?

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

Beretta is legit selling the ARX-200 and ARX-160 really well still internationally. The ACR still isn't available in 7.62x39 or .308.