Is he right?

is he right?

Attached: Photo Aug 05, 09 23 26.jpg (749x626, 59K)

assuming boogaloo/awb2.0/liberal takeover happens then yes that will happen. Buy cheap and stack deep brother, big igloo

Seems right. The Trump-slump can't last forever.

We have until 2020 before shit gets really wild

>is he right?

Yes.

I hope so. I have a few to sell

Attached: 22CA4386-306F-4388-9B62-39C032EC07F3.jpg (1536x2720, 866K)

with trump as president that timeline is probably shortened

You're a fucking retard ;^)

"take the guns first, and due process later"

they will rise steadily until election day, spiking whenever there's a happening.
if trump wins 2020 prices will plummet again.

if trump doesn't win 2020 they will achieve escape velocity and establish a base on the far side of the moon before being banned by the 47 new liberal supreme court justices.

for non-imported guns, yes

So first posts are using every exact keyword repeated over and over again real recently. You're being pretty obvious at this point.

>"take the guns first, and due process later"
And then he literally did nothing about it. Which he probably will this time, too.

Someday you autists will figure out that you should stop taking the shit Trump says offhand at pressers literally. FFS he's the only president in history who's a member of the WWE Hall of Fame. He treats press appearances like wrestling promos. You should take them just as literally.

when were the guns taken? when was a federal red flag law passed? never? oh, whaddaya know >:3

I don't want to fall back on 69d chess, I don't want that rhetoric at all from a supposed "conservative" politician. Y'all can feel free to suckle, but I believe that the second amendment enumerates a right to self defense and protection of liberty that shall not be infringed. If you don't exactly believe in that, then I recommend going back to wherever you came from.

Attached: 1536944226634.png (726x548, 661K)

Attached: ED3254D6-E32E-4800-A9F1-5C4D51FBC402.jpg (2168x1641, 719K)

We already forfeited that with arbitrary felonies and yielding full auto and "destructive devices." A bump stock ban is a jimmy on top of a shit-sundae.

nah

Probably. Ammo prices were so good last year I bought 5.56 but no mags... im scrooooed. And by extension so are my children and grandchildren.

Remember this. You're not just stocking up for you. Its for the future generations of Jow Forumsommando's.

Right now I stand at:
21 AR mags
21 Mini-14 mags
14 Glock double-stack mags
4 Glock single-stack mags
5 LCP mags
6 Bersa mags
50 Garand clips
3 AICS 7.62 NATO mags
4 Makarov mags
2 Mk. IV Lite mags
3 AR-7 mags
And several guns with internal magazines that would still be useful in SHTF (Shockwave, LCR, SKS, Mossberg 500, even my 7mm Mauser if need be).

And I keep thinking maybe I should get 50 more for the Garand.

Hope you have ammo too

Your newfag is showing. Lurk for two years before posting.

Wedged between the gun cabinet and the rack is a bow case with a Samick Sage in it, so I'm good even if noammo.

Attached: Photo Aug 07, 23 26 30.jpg (3024x4032, 2.24M)

Seen this setup on a post a while back. Keep them shelves bowed user

Attached: 8F4F6FE5-E092-4748-8AFE-7D02C31A2585.png (750x780, 77K)

>they are at historic lows now
ar-15s: yes
milsurp: no

Are those shelves from Ikea? I saw them and was wondering how well IKEA shit could hold ammo.

Costco, and as I recall from the instructions, they're rated to hold 800 pounds total.

That's a nice little setup you have there, how much was the stack-on locker and how much does it weigh? I've been thinking about getting something like that.

>That's a nice little setup you have there, how much was the stack-on locker and how much does it weigh? I've been thinking about getting something like that.
$95 on sale at Tractor Supply a few months ago. It's heavy enough that I can just barely carry it empty without help, a few feet at a time.

Ben you sweaty fat fuck get off of the computer and get back to scouring the wastelands of Eurasia for makarovs. I missed the deals when they were $299

Attached: 1543603317930.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

>We
Fuck off boomer nigger maybe you did, I wasn't even born when that happened

welcome 2016friend

thank based trump for selling out american gun owners and giving our rights away so liberals would like him

No, but he is autistic.

>At historic lows now
No they fucking aren't.

Milsurp is more expensive than ever due to youtube and video games making a new generation of collectors, but you can get a $300 ar15 or a $249 9mm Shield on PSA right now. Pretty tough to beat that.

>$300 ar15
Take 300 bucks and shit and piss on it all day, better use of your money

And yet it used to be beatable during and after the federal AWB.

You are dumb.

You weren't finding brand new production ar15 for $300 back then. I don't care what kind of deal you found on a used gun.

The finish literally peels off those $200-300 PSA wundershits

I have several PSA "wundershits" and the finish has never "peeled off". They are sightly over-gassed but that's because they want their guns to work with cheap Russian steel case ammo which 99% of people are shooting through their guns.

You could say the same about Obama though
>wtf I love obungo now

The days of dirt-cheap milsurps as go-to poorfag blasters are gone, but nobody cares about that but extreme poorfags who are butthurt that they can’t get a $70 Mosin anymore and instead have to buy a $200 Maverick 88 if they want a poverty cannon, despite the fact that the Mav is objectively better for the task in every possible sense.

Literally nobody else cares or has even really noticed that milsurp prices have gone up. Not with the golden age of cheap ARs in full swing.

I guess i’m the only person here old enough to remember the bad old days when Janet Reno was AG, and the ATF shooting your dog (or your wife) wasn’t a meme joke. That was under a Democrat, just to remind you.

You're not the only oldfag around brother

>That was under a Democrat

What is the point of these posts? Yeah, idk if you realize this, but the Democratic party has changed. Gun control is at the forefront of their proposed policies.

What exactly are you trying to entice me to do? Vote for Joe "Just buy a shotgun" Biden? How about fucking Bernie. If you think this is the same DNC we had back then you're fucking delusional.

Holy shit are you a renter?

I already have an NPAP. Should I buy a WASR now before we get closer to election time?

ive got two bolty boys, 30-30 win and a 22lr, and a cheapo savage 320. i payed 600 for all three total (not including ammo and a couple slings) and plan on ordering some psa upper parts next week that ill stick on an out of tolerance lower i got for free and hope it fits, otherwise ill have to order another 80. considering i saw the same 320 i own a week ago at a pawn shop marked up $60, im gonna be stockpiling as much as i can regardless of political climate

You stupid idiot, that post was saying democrats did that stuff. Your reading comprehension is trash.

Guns were at their cheapest during Obama.

Care to prove your (incorrect) point? Milsurp has been steadily growing forever but modern guns are definitely cheaper now than they were 4 years ago.

>when was a red flag paw passed
>oh wait never
What is fix NICS

impressive b8

Ah yes the days of $1000 MP15's

You should always be buying guns and more importantly ammo. Remember this, prices of minerals will always fluctuate. Many times for the better. Ammunition will NEVER lose value. More importantly it pleases the Jow Forumsube more than minerals.

Then get the fuck off the board you fuckin child

Whether he wins or loses in 2020, Trump will be the last Republican president. Dems will have supermajority since all the swing states will turn blue due to massive illegal immigration.
Once they get hold of power, they'll be putting more and more restrictions on guns and ammo until they just repeal the Second Amendment.

it happens EVERY ELECTION

there is no law that limits how many guns a manufacturer can make/sell.

until new manufacture firearms are as regulated as Class III items, with old weapons being 'transferable', prices will fluctuate as normal

Get help

still love those dick kickem stickers

this is literally 100% correct

/thread

actually obama was the last republican president

Hey I remember you

Obama as also the 2nd black president. Bill Clinton was the first.

Get dat sexy PSA cheapo nitride kit and a 10 pack of aluminium mags and 10 pack of magpul mags.

kek'd
touche.

Get fucked

Obama is not black. He is multiracial.

lol no they don't

fun is free ?

I'll give you $300 and a blowie.

He's a fucking nigger from Chicago

Nice assortment of funs you got goin on there

R8 my ammo storage
Also reloader so enough components to fill the cans 3x more

Attached: 20190330_104720.jpg (1067x1897, 1.59M)

Hello Badger, nice work