What's a semi-automatic shotgun that still can be cocked and fired like a pump action shotgun?

What's a semi-automatic shotgun that still can be cocked and fired like a pump action shotgun?

Attached: utas-uts-15-shotgun-image-1.jpg (458x247, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jiVjdCM3ZA8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franchi_SPAS-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SPAS-12

SPAS, Benelli, etc. Why didn't you just google this, it's not exactly a discussion piece

>SPAS-12
That's pump action only dude.

youtu.be/jiVjdCM3ZA8
This.

Everyone else in this thread is no guns.

Okay fag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franchi_SPAS-12

>The SPAS-12 is a dual-mode shotgun, adjustable for semi-automatic or pump-action operation.

>The SPAS-12 was designed to function primarily as a semi-automatic firearm, with the pump-action mode used to reliably fire low-pressure ammunition such as tear gas rounds or less-lethal bean bags. The firing mode is switched by depressing the button under the fore-grip and also sliding the fore-grip forwards or backwards until it clicks into position allowing the rotating sleeve to open or close the two gas ports.

There was a version which was pump-only but others were dual mode.

>He's thinking of the famas
your a retard

are you literally retarded?

He unironiclly retarded.

Benelli M3
My FN SLP when it refuses to cycle

Benelli M3
Franchi SPAS12
TriStar Tec12

If you really want something far out, the Beretta UGB25 is a break Action semi-auto.

Attached: AA10D690-EE91-4EDA-B46E-ADE9EA009109.jpg (785x600, 60K)

>a break Action semi-auto

How does that work exactly

It's 2 shot. The first shell is loaded like a normal break action, with the second shell placed externally like the pic shows. Once the first shell fires, the semi-auto action loads the second shell into the chamber so you can fire on the next trigger pull.

>2shots
>unecessarily complicated
>2000$
ebin

is the slp that bad

Neat

If you think that’s far out. Check out Cosmi.

Break action semi auto where the magazine tube is in the stock.

Attached: F1BC174C-47B3-45D1-9590-837CCC1F3D55.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

Why?

After a certain level of wealth, people tend to go for eccentric and expensive to differentiate themselves from “normies” who buy stuff like Krieghoff, Blaser, Caesar Guerini, etc.

Probably to comply with some retarded law somewhere

>i found the obscure answer so i'm better than you

GabeN told me it's a double barrel.

>chink benneli knock off

Kinda novelty really. I'd recommend just going with one or the other, since guns that require you to pump against the spring usually also have issues with shitloads of friction on the pump like the spas 12 had, and they're also usually heavy.

why tho

>That's pump action only dude.
how do these retards even find this place?

Based and HLpilled