I've never felt like the government is close to banning "assault weapons" until now

I've never felt like the government is close to banning "assault weapons" until now.

I don't know what it is, but I feel like it's right around the corner.

I already have plenty of guns, but I want to add a new Scorpion this weekend. Does anyone else own one? Should I buy one or not? Money isn't an issue.

Thanks.

Attached: cz-scorpion-evo-3-s1-carbine-rifle-1433403-1.jpg (1200x1200, 109K)

Then I guess that makes you a retard. I never felt the feds further from enacting an AWB from right now. You think the repubs are going to cooperate with the dems crying wolf right now? How out of touch are you?

>I don't know what it is
All the fucking shills raiding this board?

>You think the repubs are going to cooperate with the dems
Yes, because that's exactly what they always do. We don't call them cuckservatives for nothing.

>I've never felt like the government is close to banning "assault weapons" until now.

So you weren't alive 1994-2004?

You mean like how a republican president signed 1986 and 1994 bills?

Or how they are now willing to work with Democrats for further gun control?

I know they did that then. I'm obviously talking about doing it again. They will do it again soon.

They're willing to give lip service to red flag laws but only urge states to adapt. If you haven't been paying attention to the last four years, the dems would do everything to not side with republicans if they even proposed legislation to prevent their own voters to not keep getting fucked, which sadly is par for the course these days. They're more concerned with getting free healthcare for illegals than protecting their countrymen from open border criminals.

Neither party wants American citizens to have access to firearms.

An absolutely stupid idea, and one coming from a young'un who doesn't even know that state and local politics also exist, neither the history of all of the above.

This is the unfortunate truth. Republicans use it as a wedge issue to get guaranteed votes, but at the end of the day, most of them would gladly negotiate away gun rights for concessions on issues closer to their platform.

If you allowed false flag laws to pass in your state you are a beta

Who is stupid? What are you talking about?

Are you saying you're delusional enough and actually believe the federal government will never institute another AWB, let alone an outright ban on firearms?

Thankfully I'm in Idaho.

Currently the federal government is shopping around to have states enact their own red flag laws. It's lip service, and up to the states ultimately. Which will go nowhere.

Unfortunately, you're a retard who doesn't pay attention to politics and pays his own lip-service as if he knows a damn.

Yes, you're completely correct. It's all "lip service."

Let's ignore the fact that most state legislators that will pass these red flag laws will later on be elected to Congress.

Let's also ignore the fact that the federal government has instituted gun bans in the past.

You seriously need to kill yourself, you fudd shill.

Out one side of the mouth we've been expanding CCW, on the other the sky is falling. Not to mention reality of the federal and state governments of the NOW if you actually paid attention instead of being a drive-by armchair political "insider."

>tl:dr That's nice, honey.

You are so delusional it isn't even worth replying to you, but I'm just sitting around now.

Yes, the same government now. The ones that supported a bump stock ban, will soon ban silencers, and then assault weapons, and then guns.

The same government that supports the Patriot Act and certain aspects of the NDAA.

And since you're obviously retarded, I'll remind you that many members of the current Congress voted on the 1994 AWB.

And don't act like Republicans aren't behind a lot of it. The new "savior" of the GOP is a one-eyed piece of shit. And he is calling for a federal red flag law to be implemented, not state wide.

>I've never felt like the government is close to banning "assault weapons" until now.
Were you not around during 2013? Those were the fucking darkest of times.

God just die already boomer scum

Yeah I thought that everything would be fine until here in Florida the all Republican house and governor signed red flag laws and a bumpstock ban. You're a fucking MIGApede retard if you trust any politician.

I was. I never had that feeling at that time, but I was also only 21 and didn't give it much thought.

Post-Sandy Hook was the most coordinated push for gun control that I've seen in my life. No other shooting comes close. There was a real, genuine fear that hardcore gun legislation was going to be passed, and a lot of less-fortunate states got turbo-cucked (like New York). It was the only time I've donated to the NRA in my life (I still donate to the GOA and 2FA, mind you). Even though we made it out without too much legislation, the firearms market was an fucking absolute mess for years to come. The scalpers were insane, you had $600 ARs going for $4000, and boomers were going to Walmart first in the morning to buy up all the .22LR and resell it for ludicrous prices. God, what a terrible time.

Dumbass, there has been no proposed federal legislation, and the most action was to do state rallies saying, "Hey, maybe you should form your own state red flag laws."

Reality check, you're delusional as fuck. Just because you don't know a damn thing, doesn't mean you have to keep spouting how little you know.

I remember the prices and everything. Just never gave it any thought.

I remember not being able to find an .22lr at Wal-Mart for almost a year.

My brother had just bought an AR three weeks before Sandy Hook for $700 I think. Late December of that year, he traded the same AR back to the same gun shop for a Glock 26, a Glock 23, and some shotgun with no cash involved.

You are a literal shill.

A simple google search would prove you wrong. There has already been proposed legislation on another AWB just this year.

Go back to voting for politicians that do one thing and say another, and then continue to vote for them and defend them.

Get off of my Jow Forums.

>I don't know what it is, but I feel like it's right around the corner.
I get how you feel. I do too. Very spooky times.

>Should I buy one or not?
Yes and send one to my ffl as well.

bump

I remember Diane Feinstein standing before the ENTIRETY of congress and LYING HER ASS OFF about how the VTech shooter used a fucking beretta CX4 (it was actually some canadian mass shooter) with an entire poster board of fucking guns behind her

i still have fucking NIGHTMARES about that, i thought that was the fucking end of it all man, at no other point since the AWB had that happened, she was given all the fucking time in the world to stand there and lie to shit on our rights, and in the end we won, somehow with gun-runnin Obama in office, we fucking won

if she EVER gets that amount of play time again, its legitimately over, we were at the brink once

here is why we will lose this fight with a republican in office but win with a democrat in office:

republican pres says something? Turncoats will take his side and swing the votes against us

but a dem president says something? time to toe the party line and just vote against him

thats how this shit works and how we are going to fucking fall

>>>/leftypol/

AWB? Nah, the laws they want are Soviet-style shit where if you win an argument with your cool wine aunt at Thanksgiving she can get your guns taken away.

Attached: IMG_20190806_050219_079.jpg (988x748, 55K)

Fuck off kike

You're fucking retarded. There is literally 15 years worth of data and shooting proving you wrong.

You're even more retarded if you think an AWB is a bigger deal than red flag laws

I won't lie, the state of gun rights are terribly uncomfortable right now. We have a "Republican" president that endorses all manner of low-level gun control laws, which are, by far, the most damaging in the long run. Most people aren't going to support an AWB, but, oh, a red flag law? My my, that sounds completely reasonable. My state in particular got fucked expressly by Trump's suggestions, so I know how that whole song-and-dance goes. Let's also not forget about how the bumpstock debacle went.

Still, as shitty as it is, he's still the best choice to support when it comes to gun laws. Hillary, or anybody post-Trump, will be 10,000x worse. Furthermore, although he's been totally ineffectual at tackling it, he's put a focus on the broadest and more pressing issue of shifting demographics more-or-less guaranteeing uni-party leftist control of American politics, i.e. guaranteed gun control.

I dunno, shit's fucked, bro.

This. The last thing the government wants is to create a black market made up of people selling guns, where they get rich and have money to influence politicians.

>fudd shill
Not him, but his argument is literally the opposite of a fudd. And he's not shilling anything either, literally the opposite. It's more like you're concern trolling

I'm voting Democrat next election over the orange traitor. Fuck him, fuck everything, all another four years of Trump will do is make normies go back to sleep while their rights and country are taken away. Better to have them riled up and get this big igloo rolling.

Maybe not a fudd.

But he's a total pro-government shill telling people not to worry about their rights.

Peter Zeihan has an amazing video on why the left will never be as unified as the right and its mainly because they try to pander to too many demographics with conflicting ideals, whereas republican groups dont really have conflicting ideals

we cannot afford to cave now, my state's AG is now putting up a bill for a mag cap ban, and is saying he is going to put up gun control bills every year until they pass

so not only is my state under attack currently, for as long as this asshat is AG we will be under attack

its bad enough that i have a bunch of different guns, its even worse that i own 2 STI's so i need to buy $100+ mags, stocking up on $12 AR mags? no problem. $100 a mag? thats when the shit starts really hurting

how likely is it i destroy a PMAG? i can probably run one over and it will live

an STI 2011 mag? if i drop that bitch wrong and fuck the feed lips up the damn thing is dead

>here is why we will lose this fight with a republican in office but win with a democrat in office:
>republican pres says something? Turncoats will take his side and swing the votes against us
>but a dem president says something? time to toe the party line and just vote against him
>thats how this shit works and how we are going to fucking fall
This shit right here is why you smack someone when they say "least it not Hillary"

>Republican President
>1994

We can stamp our feet all we want, but until we get a supreme court case in our favor everything could go out the window

Yeah I kinda dont understand the lack of trepidation over the government, either

Don't buy. Not worth the money. Everything it does something else does better.

They will never hear anything that matters, or if they do never rule in a way that makes it matter. Not unless it is overruling something democratically voted in that goes against the progressive agenda anyway.

weve had small victories such as AR's and AK's being determined not to be "military style" guns out of the defense distributed 3D files case

>there has been no proposed federal legislation

There’s still plenty of time to be wrong on that

Heller already went a long way towards averting a semi auto ban. But even Scalia and the majority intentionally left the door open to AWBs because it isn't a complete classification ban.

At what level? Certainly not Supreme Court, almost positive not Appeals court.

The problem is you can't just play opposition forever. Hillary as President and eventually she would have gotten either a SCOTUS nominee or a democratic senate. Mitch could not refuse to consider a SCOTUS nominee forever or it would threaten his senate majority come the mid terms. Hillary is in power? Even more foreign import bans, Merrick Garland at a minimum, RGB retires and a new SCOTUS nominee takes over for her.

With Trump one has to remember he will sell his own family out if it makes him a profit. So gun owners have to remind him that the cost of upsetting us is greater than the profits of throwing us under the bus. The real danger is going to be if he is re-elected in 2020 and then feels no obligation to the 2nd amendment voters.

>Voting democrat
You tipped your hand and revealed you are a shill, a troll, and a COINTEL propagandist. Fuck off. You don't like the republicans you vote third party, you never vote democrat.
>Hurpdurp accellerationism
Dumb fucks would have voted and supported the Spartakists because "The sooner they get into power the sooner they'll be overthrown!"

Proposed doesn't mean shit. There is zero chance a Republican Senate passed an AWB.

No fuck you. What is the difference between president trump and president warren at this point? Literally fucking nothing except trump being president makes retarded faggots like you think you have a tiny shadow of sovereignty left.

>he’s an accelerationist
When does school start again?

Attached: 6148DCA2-6E34-426F-B361-2131A87C56BB.jpg (350x510, 78K)

Fuck off you cum guzzling bootlicker. Telling people who they can and can't vote for is the most pathetic thing there is. Mind your own fucking business.

Voting for a Democrat will be far worse for you both culturally and in terms of gun rights. There's no *great* option, but if your angle is "accelerationism", then Trump is a far better choice. There is absolutely no denying that Trump has got the normies 1,000,000x more riled up than what a Democrat would accomplish--they're the masters of the slow-burn, and only flipping their shit now because somebody like Trump got into office.

You shouldn't panic buy because of a possible awb, mag cap law, etc. Should just buy because your love of shooting, prepping for the happening of your flavor (earthquakes, long term power outages, welfare cancelation for me) not because of some stupid mass shooting or what some official says. Those things should just make you buy a little extra for the preps you already got going on.

>I've never felt like the government is close to banning "assault weapons" until now
Really? Because I felt that way really strongly between 1994 and 2004.

>00:39:27
>00:39:51

Attached: 8CCD7D91-BDA0-41C8-9BE6-29B40C185DE4.jpg (1024x573, 45K)

>You mean like how a republican president signed 1986 and 1994 bills?
Remind me who that Republican president in 1994 was again?

>oh no, someone pointed out the fact that I think my opinion is fact and dictates what other people should do
That's you.

Well it's not. Nobody will even care in 3 months time. Just be glad your countrymen would rather be breaking neon colored bricks on their phone, or listen to niggers in their cars while driving to buy McDonalds.

Dan Quayle

He was before but he's not anymore. He's clearly be coopted and is currently spending his efforts on attacking his own base and trying to drag them back into neoconservatism. What's left of the MAGA crowd is a bunch of homosexuals and women making songs about loving cops and taco restaurants.

>here is why we will lose this fight with a republican in office but win with a democrat in office:
Man I hope you’re a shill. I’d hate to think i share the Earth with someone who’s really that stupid.

How much did we “win” in 1994 with a Democratis president?

>doesn’t address me calling him out for samefagging
Not even the guy who you were arguing with. I can’t wait until school starts and all the accelerationists disappear.

Attached: 0B9FD727-0037-4605-A25F-F8DA4CFFB000.jpg (640x480, 68K)

>You're even more retarded if you think an AWB is a bigger deal than red flag laws
I think that because I’m not an aspie retard who acts scary and unstable around people, and my family doesn’t hate me, so while I oppose red flag laws on principle, they’re not a bigger deal to me than an AWB would be.

Also,
>that wall of text

Attached: 234BA218-2899-485C-B250-01AE0F2FD589.jpg (480x272, 20K)

I'm calling you out on your bullshit you stupid little faggot.

>I don't like the enemy
>So I am going to vote for them so they get into power and are stronger and better able to fuck me over because I believe in the millennialist horseshit that is accellerationism.

This is literally cuckold Canadian "If you let your enemies kill you, you win" rationale. You don't vote democrat if you support gun rights. Unless it is a democrat who has been tried and tested and has recent votes that support the 2nd amendment (mark warner voted against the AWB in 2013, now he supports it). You want to vote democrat, go ahead, just don't try and pass it off as being the pro-2nd amendment choice because that is absolute bullshit. You can vote for whoever you want you piece of shit. But don't you fucking try and pass yourself off as a gun rights supporter when your logic is "I will vote for the democrats to get into power and control everything to bring about an apocalyptic civil war where they will be in control of everything and for some reason this will be the most opportune moment for me to resist them".

Like I said, think about how demented accellerationism is. Apply it to a past situation like the Spartakists, or the Bolsheviks, or the liberal French in the 1969 protests. "I am going to put my enemy in power, let them strengthen and build up their power, because they will fuck up eventually and wake everyone up to the situation". When the FUCK has that ever worked? Name a historical point where accelerating the situation in favor of your opponent led to victory. Accellerationism is utter insanity based not in fact but a veritable suicide fantasy.

Reagan supported the AWB. As did Ford. Fuck em both, hell it was a democrat from Texas on one of the senior committees in the house who fought against the AWB.

Neither do I, but I do have an insane leftist wine aunt with dried up eggs who thinks mexicans are her children. You do too, don't lie. We all have one of those these days. You don't have to be an aspie, all you have to do is have been someone who supported orange voldemort.

This is shitty, lazy pasta. Not even a good effort you syphilis-crusted cunt.

Bigger, take a civics class. You have no clue how our electoral system works at any level.

How old are you?

>be accelerationist
>get called out for having retard-tier ideology
>can’t argue against any of his points
>hurrr pasta
Don’t you have band camp tomorrow?

Attached: 09125B41-B75B-4CE3-A3D8-62FBB3D6E5BC.jpg (1024x498, 65K)

>he just can’t stop samefagging
the ABSOLUTE STATE of summerfags

if roberts wakes up on the right side of the bed and the stars align and mercury is in retrograde maybe we'll get strict scrutiny out of NYSRPA v. NYC, which we desperately fucking need in order to patch up these 1000 cuts

"there is zero chance a republican state house, senate, and governor pass a bumpstock/binary trigger ban"

t. me, fucked floridaman who will never get to own a binary trigger

>The last thing the government wants is to create a black market made up of people selling guns, where they get rich and have money to influence politicians.
>The last thing the government wants
>get rich and have money to influence politicians
Looks like the groundworks for national corruption.

If money isn't an issue, just get the Scorpion. No gun control could possibly pass on a federal level between now and the weekend.

On that note. I doubt anything will pass on a federal level. No one wants to touch it this close to an election, the call for action isn't nearly as strong as it was post sandy hook. It's just CNN and late night talk show hosts rabble rousing