/arg/ ar general autist containment

Deserter edition

Old

Attached: wanted by the army.jpg (4032x2268, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

armslist.com/posts/10311692/east-texas-texas-rifles-for-sale--anderson-ar-15-rifle-in--223-wylde-with-heavy-fluted-barrel-new
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-complete-classic-shockwave-pistol-lower-black-no-magazine.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ash has a lisp like a big fat gayboi

Fucking around with an M16A2 iron sight on my AR, this look situated right?

Attached: 20190807_214326.jpg (4032x1220, 3.17M)

I've never built an AR, but they're cool enough. Despite this fact, people who buy pre-built are absolute trash.

Now post your ugly gARbage for comparison. Giddy is a goddamn Davinci next to you

Yes - but don't do that.

>strapping an F-91W to your rifle
...is this an actual thing?

Do you not? How the fuck a boomer got in 4channel

How else are you gonna know when it's boogaloo time?

whats the black strap on the cog?

Attached: 1440033392291.jpg (638x640, 67K)

I mean, I keep my F-91W...you know...on my wrist.

t*rr*r*st

A black strap to dim the fiber optic filament and prevent the reticle from blooming badly in bright sunlight

Yeh but what is it though? Like a ranger band or something?

Giddy can't afford a ranger band it's probably a cut-up old bike tire inner tube

>never built an AR
>never bought prebuilt AR
So you don’t have an AR is what you’re saying?

Attached: 2A89144F-2A61-45DF-BD3F-E85FE9A99490.jpg (2448x2190, 3.35M)

pretty sure it's some kind of condom for the red dot.

Post nods

16" middy or 14.5 pinned?
Also, bcm bfh 16" elw or bcm 14.5" standard emw

/arg/ BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-212617_Twitter.jpg (1439x1174, 473K)

then why do they want to ban it

How keen are you on fucking around with p&w. Got a suppressor? Plans to own one?

because "my fee fees hurt"

They want you dead or defenseless

LWRC-DI for $1200 NIB, good or bad?

Fluted barrel feels amazing if you pull it out fast

its just okay

Not really my thing.
Would prefer straight flutes.
Ambi was what attracted me.

I would but they’re just some armasights and I don’t feel like digging them out of my shit right now

So when you have the super select fire trigger, but no 3rd hole, what exactly does the 3rd position of the selector do?

Based and amazonpilled

Why not?

looks sad like Ash

As an Air Force Defender my older brother says its fine

>Buying things from amazon instead of anywhere else
No thanks

Hey, I'm a poorfag but interested in building a go-to SHTF quality AR. I think I've boiled down my options to pic related.
Is cold hammer forge worth the money?
Also is there a difference between barrels in the ones with a front sight post or low profile? Thanks.

Attached: bcmchoices.jpg (2000x2000, 451K)

yeah

yeah

armslist.com/posts/10311692/east-texas-texas-rifles-for-sale--anderson-ar-15-rifle-in--223-wylde-with-heavy-fluted-barrel-new

Found this nearby me. Would be my first AR. Was originally gonna get a Sport2, but found this.
Yay/Nay?

BCM BFH ELW MCMR 14.5

>all these people panic buying ay ars

Attached: sweating.png (640x604, 237K)

>Anderson
Hard hell no that thing is an abomination, its being sold because its ass

Shitty ones

Good to know, will stick to Sport.

based and yeah pilled

>ELW
This is my buy once, cry once. I'd rather have a heavier barrel unless convinced.
>14.5
I'd rather not pin and weld, the extra barrel length doesn't bother me.

>This is my buy once, cry once
You're forgetting buy right, but okay. Of the ones you picked, the one with the 15" mcmr

How much is a MARS L lower gonna be worth in 2020?

What makes the 14.5 ELW better than the rest?

>I'd rather not pin and weld
You have three superior options: build a pistol, just sbr it, or tell anyone who asks to measure your barrel and inspect your muzzle device to fuck off

Attached: atf benis inspection day.jpg (806x960, 62K)

allright.
so cheap PSA poorfag build off a poverty pony.
>sig romeo 5
>cheap sling off amazon
>still has those cheap plastic handguards and stock

I really want to replace the stock because it rattles. but handgaurds also.
any suggestions?
just leave as is? this isnt a show rifle. its just sitting in a closet. but for function what do I need?
oh I also got those magpul BIUS.

the answer is gonna be more magpul furniture isnt it?

if you really just want the cheapest functional option, then yeah, magpul stock and handguards bro. Add a light by the way.

Weight and balance. Its noticeably more sporty to handle and drive between targets. And lightweight barrel isn't as much of a disadvantage as people make out. The groups can open up as the barrel heats, but it will be less than moa. And it cools faster. I wouldn't write off a quality lightweight barrel. I can completely understand not wanting to dick around with p&w, especially on a SHTF type gun where who knows if you may need to work on the gas block at some point.

>Pistol
Have one
>SBR
I plan on getting an SBA4 for my pistol
>Check 'em
I agree with this, but I'd like to go to the range and not have to worry about nosey fudds.

If its SHTF, just shoot anyone who looks at your AR for longer than a second. They're trouble

Is this a good complete lower for the price?

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-complete-classic-shockwave-pistol-lower-black-no-magazine.html

Attached: 1548724151924.png (1078x1077, 995K)

>shockwave
Buy literally anything else.

A friend's 16" Armalite with mlok is noticeably lighter than my 11.5 pistol with a pic rail. Light is nice, which is why I'm going with mlok over pic but in a rifle config I'd prefer a motherfucker that can last.
I'm going to avoid people at all cost, many are poor and likely not prepared. I'm not either, but more than them and I'm working with what I've got.

Thanks for all the feedback, but another factor that just came to mine in my purchase:
Which BCM configs do they field to the military/operators the most? I'd assume infantry would want the most reliable. Again, my goals are reliability over weight/gucci.

>reliability
Hard to go wrong with a basic bitch M4 carbine upper. They've been proven again and again

Attached: 1bb80495849e8f687eaaa4e0b5ca9c60.jpg (464x709, 51K)

no Im open to any suggestions.
just not spending more on handguards than the actual rifle.
Im also that idiot that spent all that money on the howa APC rifle and you guys shit all over.

so dont have much faith in my taste. I really do take thought out suggestions on here as gospel.
next time I'll ask before a firearms purchase.

Is $1,200 for a Colt A2 HBAR in good condition a decent price?

what's the best barrel length for a PDW in 5.56?
I'm choosing 5.56 because it's cheaper and more commonly available than 300BLK

Attached: thumb_IMG_3533_1024.jpg (1086x724, 191K)

>Im also that idiot that spent all that money on the howa APC rifle and you guys shit all over.
god fucking damnit I'm the same goddamn guy who was shitting on you for that in multiple goddamn threads now why do you make me do this user, it's you, American flag chasis guy. God damn.
>I really do take thought out suggestions on here as gospel.
Don't do that, half of us are retarded, and the other half don't own guns at all. And apparently I'm the only person who responds to you anyway.
>just not spending more on handguards than the actual rifle.
Then magpul is the way to go. Because your rifle probably comes in at like $400 max, swapping in anything more expensive will be a waste. The magpul shit isn't fancy. It's not going to win any /arg/ beauty competition, and no one will think it's cool besides nogunz who don't know any better. But it is durable and you can even mount shit to it, unlike your round m4 handguards.

That should be new in box price

The problem is with short barreled 5.56, you really want specialized ammo loads to ensure adequate and reliable fragmentation, and now you're losing out on some of the savings from passing on 300blk

I'm gonna say 11.5 since I'm assuming you're shooting M193 or similar

Plink all day with cheap m193
Keep 500rds of something like 75gr Gold Dots on handing mags for big igloo

It's not like you should be plinking with the expensive stuff so the cost argument is irrelevant

**on hand in mags

>11.5
eh
what about 9.5"?
i really want a small-ish PDW for muhgreydude larp

>9.5 on a 556

bitch are you retarded

yeah

Attached: 2 inch AR SBR.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Go 9mm supershorty then

How about SP1 For $1,400

Absolutely not.

whats the twist rate on that thing?

I identify with this particular AR

1:irrational

that watch is dumb and that selector switch is dumb. you're all tryhard larp faggots.

Attached: wow!.gif (400x224, 745K)

who's rifle is this?

some without an honorable discharge from the army.

jesus christ you again?
lets just get married you fucking faggot since we have such a history now.
>thinking of getting a basic bitch revolver SW over a glock or shield
I mean I just dont care about handguns and have no faith in single stack 9s

Attached: IMG_20190717_145206081_HDR_resize_66_noexif.jpg (2880x1620, 1.13M)

Hey gents,
I got a basic carbine build pretty much along the lines of this guy , but with a PAC 2.5x and a cheap Blackhawk 2 point sling. I also added a LeapersUTG FSB tri-rail section for a no name flashlight. I don't mind the feel of the standard furniture but it gets hot as fuck in the desert sun. I previously had some cheap camo horse wrap around the plastic but that got old and scuzzy.

I'm thinking of going the more poorfag route of spray-painting the stock/grip/forearm instead of buying magpul replacements. What spray-paints have you all used when you rattlecan your rifles? I've seen Krylon Fusion mentioned quite a bit and Brownells ALUMA-HYDE seems to be liked. What do you all use?

now this is a rifle i can get behind

bro just use basic bitch krylon, it's just spray paint. it'll wear and fade and eventually you just paint it again.

Okay friend. What color do you all think is nifty? I'm in the desert so it needs to be light and a flat color is preferred. Tan would be the safe option but do you all have any pics you wouldn't mind posting?

story?

google "tan rifles" ATF

i would say some sort of light/whitish tan. desert camo dump incoming for ya

Attached: 6fb1c59e2e221455897b7fd1fb9e8c0f--military-weapons-navy-seals.jpg (640x640, 82K)

KAC Sand cutter bolt carrier....

Snake oil?

Attached: sand-cutter-bcg-3.jpg (580x365, 23K)

Attached: MSP03044.jpg (1000x665, 277K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-05-21-at-4.10.37-PM.png (240x227, 32K)

Attached: sealsnipers5da5.jpg (1486x990, 217K)

Attached: Tactical_Rifle_Slings_Jeff_Gurwitch_DefenseReview.com_DR_Picture_A.jpg (648x783, 101K)

That was Christian xxx with the lisp.

It looks good and from an engineering standpoint makes sense. So I’d say no. I’d only put one in a Knight’s rifle.

What AR15 is going to retain the most value in an AWB environment?

Attached: 8770A224-39C9-4863-90DB-8A6A39BED2DC.jpg (1024x835, 102K)

Depends on what desert. Do a tan base and tiger stripe average vegetation colors

$200+ and you dont even get a bolt? Just get a regular bcg and put some CLP on that hoe. Got a little bit of sand in your action during your afternoon larp session? MORE CLP.

>pic

Attached: US_Navy_SEAL_team_member_in_Afghanistan_2002.jpg (1862x1397, 1.97M)

>still no reply on why not to use the M16A2 irons on my rifle.
Guess I'm doing it still.

last

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-04-30-20h54m28s510-Copy-834x469.png (750x422, 197K)

I'm hesitant about getting one because, for some reason, I think it would allow shit into the action when I'm operationally operating in my living room.

Attached: 1563091274288.jpg (399x384, 6K)

Get the JP enhanced bolt with this code if you want a gucci bolt that’ll mean something. btw the lmt enhanced bolt is more for sbrs, it’s not a straight upgrade
JPBC-EB223