Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1565211206451.jpg (1024x539, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Polysesouvient/status/1159226159906918401?s=19&fbclid=IwAR1oh6zFdCIm05KKRokrSzuKB2RRXKksB5ld6GtsfUOWTF9aTkB2j1R-e6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's the best ammo can out there?

Cascadia rise up

too add to this, where would a guy look for a load of those wooden ammo cases the surplus spam cans come in?

I really like the British .30 cal tin ones

Canadian stability simply isn't possible with the massive disconnect that exists between the east and west, a split must happen.

Attached: 1416908322804.png (1200x1500, 607K)

Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC and the Yukon must split off from the rest of the country and nuke Vancouver to truly be free

>Autistic aversion to spending any money has made it so I haven't bought a gun in years, even trying to buy minor shit like ammo and magazines is really hard to do
Am I free of my addiction, or merely trapped within my fears?

Attached: 1504226341325.jpg (859x1024, 141K)

I'm no expert but sounds pretty fucking autistic user. If you own guns, train with them. Don't just have them it in the closet.

I do, try to go at the very least twice a month, but eventually the time to buy more ammo comes and I lay in bed at night with dollar signs running through my eyes.

Got that feels, got a bunch of mil surplus and guns I never shoot.
Some days I feel I should sell it down since most of it never moves out the safe.

Joining the CAF, which branch has the cutest boys? no homo

Unironically go to home depot/Canadian tire, and buy a plastic box that is water sealed. They are much lighter, and won't rust.

Western Canadians deserve to thrive

Attached: WIN_20190808_00_37_44_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Got a trip to Japan on Sept But I want a Buckmark Carbine so fucking BADLY, the fuck do I do? I'll have 4K by Sept but I made a pact with my gf that we'd save for a house too fuuuuuuu

Have a (you).

Attached: IMG_8447.jpg (459x356, 44K)

Sounds like it’s time for a side hustle
What are you good at
What can you do that people want
Even if you mow grass it’s something.
Whore yourself out as unskilled labor
There’s always work out there, the only question is are you willing to do it

With your level of autism reloading sounds like the perfect hobby for you

I'm great at fixing cars but right now, I'm busy with my project and unskilled Labour is basically my current job and I'm busy with the gym after work, i have no free time.

Attached: 20190805_163204.jpg (2576x1932, 1.94M)

Well then it sounds like you are rightly and truly fucked
There is no possible solution and there is nothing you could of done to ever make things better

just buy the buckmark later, not like they'll suddenly all disappear in a year

any of you fags who keep in touch with the chadz and buy their dubious wares contact them yet and find out what exactly was the product that "someone did something very bad with"? and if their other customers need to be worried because of that?
>it's either that or we'll be listening to panic-mode autists for another 300 threads

Attached: 1564024397186.jpg (1024x1024, 197K)

you go do it with an alt email or something.

there are people on here who have literally posted their correspondence with them, probably repeat customers they would trust, so why would I bother if they don't know me and it doesn't affect me directly?
I just assumed one of you would do it for your own peace of mind and for the added benefit of not having this same shit in every thread for the next however many months.

No compliance with any future bans of NRs. Remember that.

Attached: No..jpg (921x1092, 235K)

lmao you fell for the honeypot
Stupid cuck

Bitch I pay more federal taxes than what you make in a year, I'm the reason you have a job, a house, a car, roads to drive on and free healthcare so you can go fuck yourself with that east west bullshit you fucking double nigger.

Do you pay billions in tax?
No?
Equalization payments already fuck your poor ass, send your shit further east so they can stop being welfareniggers

Spoken like a true poorfag.
If you made enough money you'd know that past a certain income level you get fuckall welfare. I'm not a whiny bitch that needs gibs money to pay for gay ass onions lattes.

Who the fuck said that anyone here was on welfare
I’m talking about gov’t services, and for the multi-billion taken from the West and transplanted into the East, you should just let us keep our money and send your taxes to your respective leeches.

Like even with this downturn I’m still laying in dosh, I hope no-one on 4chinz is unironically on welfare

Seems like chadtech took down all firearms and not just the meme ones.

Attached: bt.png (496x452, 271K)

fuck the horseniggers chadtech did nothing wrong

we need a mix of boomer and zoomer memes for this fall for normiebook

Not to sound like a defeatist cuck or anything but what if we have another mass shooting again in Quebec by a french incel during a CPC government? He would most likely use a tapco SKS or vz58 since they are easier to obtain then AR15s.

Would the CPC crumble and do anti gun measures, or simply do fuck all? NZ and AUS had pro gun parties that turned on them and went full fudd mode.

Attached: 1563257619439.jpg (805x960, 48K)

cpc wouldn't do shit. but under libs that would probably be the last strike.

We've had most of our mass shootings under libs, nothing gets done on em. Thankfully Canadians are so ignorant to guns they think they all are already banned.

We need to educate and bring more people into the sport, gunpill greens and convert them into based CPC voters/PPC cucks.

Older NDP supporters that are muh workers rights can also get gunpilled, ignore identity politics leftists unless they are the libertarian type to be ACAB, and support CC for gays and trannies.

If 2.2million PAL holders becomes 2mill RPAL and 5mill PALs, no party will want to touch gun laws other than relaxing them, to gain votes.

>Older NDP supporters that are muh workers rights can also get gunpilled
stop believing this you stupid cuck

Anyone got more gun logic meme's for the upcoming election. Especially the copy pasta about cars and guns. Unlimited use on private property, shall issue at 16, allows to buy any car/gun, using a gun/car without license is a civil fine not criminal.

Attached: 1552187962964-k.png (768x768, 1009K)

Here you go user, only one I really enjoyed and opened my world view on why people CC in the states.

Attached: 1548284835768-k.png (1155x1020, 658K)

Hey dudes,

I purchased a Benelli MR1 for cheap, but it didnt come with the front detachable Tri-rail. Upon further investigation they have been out fo production for a decent few years now and every webstore advertising them has them in 'out of stock' limbo

MY QUESTION is the tri-rail attachement for the Cx4 looks VERY similar, upon glance i'd almost be led to believe they are compatible.

Would any anons with more knowledge then me be able to let me know if they ARE indeed compatible, or at least point me in a direction where I could find the front MR1 rail itself. Godspeed

Attached: Cx4 vs Mr1 rail.jpg (891x457, 46K)

PolySeSouvient just officially endorsed the Green party
twitter.com/Polysesouvient/status/1159226159906918401?s=19&fbclid=IwAR1oh6zFdCIm05KKRokrSzuKB2RRXKksB5ld6GtsfUOWTF9aTkB2j1R-e6c

user that asked cpc antiguns question, I'm just getting increasingly nervous for october, things seem so unstable around the western world now for many reasons. The schizophrenic left seems so afraid us.

Attached: 1564539271198.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>bought a meme piece of shit
>issues procuring parts
hahahahaha

Understandable have a nice day

but actually lmao get rekt NR will rule the earth

Check out Violence is Golden, by Jack Donovan. It's similar.
I'd post the cap but I'm not home. Both texts approach the same 'problem' but from different directions.

nobody said anything about getting a R instead you pathetic coping cuck. there's at least 10 semi auto NRs worth recommending over your piece of shit.

>AR mag compatible semi auto Benelli for sub 1.4k resale

Is this bait?

Here you go

To all the gunpilling non CPC supporters means your on crack posters. What do you think we should do instead?

Attached: 1557679409395-k.png (1217x246, 58K)

Cangen "guys lets gunpill the greens"
PolySeFags "Hold my ban hammer"

Attached: memetwit.jpg (1428x1626, 277K)

Fuck man I think your right, I should have just bought that thur 858 and some JANK ass magwell conversion

brb reselling immedietly because this guy knows more then I do.

*takes a hit from the crackpipe*
DUUUUDE LISTEN
LETS, HEAR ME, LISTEN OK DUDE
LETS... GUN PIIIILL.....
...THE GREENS AND NDP

Attached: 1558217224210.png (425x425, 250K)

based crack addict

What's wrong with getting green party people and ndps to get a PAL then convert to CPC voters?

Should we just let them sit in an echo chamber and get more radicalized by grabbers?

Attached: 1558217092655-k.png (605x713, 259K)

how about don't be poor and build a MS or Stag lmao

Face it we need non CPC voters to hit the T I P P I N G P O I N T

Attached: 1558217841089-k.png (602x648, 244K)

>What's wrong with getting green party people and ndps to get a PAL then convert to CPC voters?
because you're naive as fuck and this isn't how peoples brains work. it's wasted effort.

I believe they are interchangable. And congrats, it's a very high quality gun, and very accurate. I've also heard that the single piece rail segments are interchange between cx4 and mr1.
Don't mind the other cuck user whose life is comprised of hating on them because he doesn't like how they look even though he's never handled or shot one before. He's too fixated on his mini14 that uses proprietary mags and can not hit a barn door with it at 100m.

What are you looking to use the rail for?
Pic related is mr1 hater whose never used one before.

Attached: 1565200465314m.jpg (769x1024, 73K)

Listen, there is nothing wrong with attempting to introduce ndp, green, heck, even open minded liberals to guns to attempt to gun pill them and bolster the numbers.

The issue is that these voters are not single issue like gun owners are, or they are simply politically unaware or inept, or simply don't give a single shit and will continue to vote against our interests. It would be much easier to greenpill the CPC and PPC.

This user gets it, but don't need to be rude to our friend, he's just trying to help.

Attached: 1562894549325.jpg (252x252, 41K)

We need a gif of someone flossing with their guns while Trudeau is crying pulling his hair out on the ground reeeeeeeeing HAND IN YOUR GUNS NOOOW

this, people who hate the Mr1 are retards or noguns

If theyre interchangeable Ill send you the one off my cx4 for just the shipping cost user.

I dont use it at all.

As long as you dont fucking leak my return address you schmuck.

>posting the bullshit poll yet again

Frankly I have no doubt in my mind that if the libs win in October than we're gonna start seeing mass shootings ramp up the moment they start bringing up potential bans.
I know, I sound like some tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, but considering all the scummy shit that's been pulled in modern politics and the mountains and mountains of shit under the RCMP's rug I have zero doubt in my mind that some of these mass shootings in the US are liberal plants.

Attached: 69898676768.png (599x196, 202K)

The RCMP literally coaxed a couple into making a bomb and then arrested them.
How many other of their undercovers are pushing people to the edge?
These entrapment schemes are evil and the people involved should be hanged in public.
Guaranteed there are RCs involved in pushing people to terrorism -- and no doubt that extends to political agenda pushing.

>schizo post
It’s much more likely these shootings by incels are the same as the other mass shootings by incels over the past 30 years than some retarded brainwashed suicide attack, people who seriously think this are delusional just because it is convenient to gun grabbers(news flash, mass shootings have always been convenient for them)

Hey bill blair, a little mad your poll didn't went your way? also can you quit telling us to comply? thanks.

Attached: boomerblair.jpg (1306x889, 250K)

Bill Blair is a pedophile.

based and redpilled

>He doesn't know the rcmp makes terrorists and criminals to justify their existence
>They do such a shitty job they have to pretend to do a entrapment and even fuck that up

I wouldn't be surprised if they armed a mentally ill incel just to push the anti gun agenda and to pretend that they are this magical glue that keeps canada together.

Were only going to start seeing shootings with political targets such as federal buildings, horsecops and maybe political leaders because liberals and rcmp are gas lighting gun owners, they want us to go off the deepend.

I don't advocate for violence, but where is the line drawn in the sand? when is "enough is enough"? what if mass peaceful non compliance doesn't work? Assuming if worse case scenario happens in October.

Attached: idunnolol.png (560x407, 12K)

It it's the constant loading and unloading of magazines that puts the most strain on the spring, does that mean that pinned mags wear out way faster than normal mags?

Attached: Just nuke my shit up.png (500x467, 398K)

pin mags last longer due to cuck capacity, your not using the entire spring. if you had fully bombed up 30 magazines it will wear down the spring more.

Lol no

are you a boomer or a fudd

lmao wtf that looks like my GF's dad

lmao bet this does too XDDD

Attached: 1561725378558.jpg (1584x864, 259K)

based, you're slaying that HAPA pussi for the white race? or is she full asian? Korean, chink, japan?

They way I see things going, purely speculative obviously:
Libs and the state keeps pushing civil disarmament UN globalist Jew agenda.
Peaceful non compliance starts.
Some events of door to door confiscation of restricteds gets violent but nothing happens.
A couple years pass with guns in the closet. And the government realizes the abysmal compliance rate.
This can go 1 of 2 ways:
1) The government recognizes that millions of people opting out of their (((laws))) is a bad look from the sheep and normalizes non compliance with other victimless crimes, so the state starts to lax the gun laws in fear of losing their authoritarian and fear instilling image.
2) The state doubles down at the hands of the globalist government infiltrators to remove all arms for the populace.
The government continues it's militarization and starts violently cracking down on people who refuse to give up their God given rights to self defense from other man and the state. Things get bloody and things get violent. The media stays silent during it all. Free speech and online communication platforms become a thing of the past or are severely regulated/monitored.
Ultimately the Canadian gun owners come out on top as well but outnumber the state between 22-45:1 and even if only a tenth of us are truly competent, we will do okay.
Screen cap this lads. Also buy chain link and you'll be okay in the medium term to continue comfortably stockpiling guns and ammo for every member in your family.

Attached: 1564883643799.jpg (371x573, 85K)

try Al Flaherty's, they used to carry a lot of Benelli and Benelli accessories, they might not have what you need but possibly might have the dealer contacts to order it for you.
Otherwise literally look up Benelli contact in North America, call them and ask who is the warranty center for them in Canada, then call those guys and ask to buy the part you need, ask whatever questions you want. There is always someone sitting on the official pile of replacement parts for the brand in the country (unless the brand is some Turkshit or Norinco that is), you just have to look for them.

>Bemelli
>piece of shit
>suggests a .308/6.5 Stag as alternative when the talk is about a 5.56 rifle

oh boy, you are really bad at hiding how little you actually know, eh? it used to be a summerfag would lurk moar and could at least pretend to be hasguns for like 5 min before being caught onto. the current generation had no work ethic.
>Noguns of Summer.mp3

>the current generation had no work ethic.

Attached: 1561738441844.jpg (1024x538, 166K)

all of their dads look the same after a while, just enjoy your breeding concubine and remember that you don't have to marry her, a new model is released every year, so upgrade early and often

Attached: kelsey-chow-at-yellowstone-show-premiere-in-lo.jpg (1200x1803, 253K)

Do tavors still come with a port for the gas to shoot into your eye when your firing it?

Attached: CHUG.jpg (640x640, 81K)

god, i was things were better then this. why did it have to end up like this, why did society choose this path, and willingly handed over themselves to those in power and behind the shadows.

Attached: 1564023420636.png (480x480, 188K)

>piece of shit
is there any other 5.56 stanag NR less vetted then the MR1? why is a 70% plastic rifle priced at $2k and even ignored by everyone back when it was closer to $1k?
>suggests a .308/6.5 Stag as alternative when the talk is about a 5.56 rifle
yeah why the fuck not go with the chad caliber you beta bitch? also, the MS was recommended as well but you conveniently ignore that. kill yourself my nigger.

>he's too young to know the "back in my day, trolling meant something" meme
>being the case in point to my boomer joke
Jesus, user, how meta are we going today?

Attached: e348c648cf98e3c452da1e63bdc92658.jpg (474x772, 49K)

I'll take an Asian woman over a roastie feminist any day

Attached: download (1).jpg (194x259, 13K)

Why are people so retarded? Why can't they just leave us alone? Guns used to be common and accepted, where did everything go so wrong?

I can tell there are alot of frog boys in here

Attached: 8022019231202.jpg (1200x900, 81K)

Attached: 82766520187367.jpg (940x705, 165K)

Everything went wrong with after 1994 / 2001

If protesters (injuns) are blocking the road without a permit do you legally have to stop ?

Attached: 1559022736637.jpg (593x767, 55K)

a classic meme that gets the freeloaders so butthurt

Attached: b5edcf6f1ff1fd4b12faf33146be478f838cb2be9e4291e9034df465b4f281a0.jpg (223x255, 15K)

Just floor it and honk the horn as hard as I can in fear of my life, i was so scared when they yelled, i froze and my foot was stuck on the pedal.

Attached: 1540608810025.png (530x588, 55K)

>b..back when it was this price and everything else was this price
lel cope harder, trying to find a place in the past where you can maximize the faulty premise of your argument, pathetic
It's sub-2k now in terms of price (not to be confused with the Sub-2000, I know your noguns ass can easily lose track), while most alternatives are above 1.5k, unless you want to tell me a WK180 or T97 are your discerning quality alternatives

>he thinks I'm going to ignore him recommending MS and miss another chance to shit on a noguns summer expert
hang on, I thought we were going back in time to the precise moment where everything good was around 1k. there was no MS then, so how would he "should have bought MS instead" if that didn't exist at the time when according to you he bougbt his overpriced Benelli?
lol, you're the definition of cope, my boy

Attached: nicely done.gif (320x240, 1.45M)

Every other weekend there is a bunch of dirty bush Indians blocking a road trying to push some bullshit agenda that no one gives a flying fuck about.

Attached: french_meme.jpg (600x449, 60K)

If you pay less than 2 grand for any semi auto, It is more than likely a lunk of shit

Sks fine

Ruger 10/22 fine

Type 97 fine

858 fine

Loads more fagit

what agenda? give them more money and white man bad?

so firsr you said it was overpriced for what it was, but now you're gonna play the elitist "things lower than $____ are garbage"

HAHAHA, THE COPE IS REAL