Would you open fire if it was your son?

Would you open fire if it was your son?

Attached: 1565251459379.jpg (750x881, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pvf8ftpRWg
youtu.be/iorUWfK-5yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No because my he was acting like a faggot and deserved it

holy based

Was it the Montana Merchant Mangler?

Attached: Zyklon Ben.jpg (416x424, 73K)

He's a dead man.

The only faggot here is you

Nah, it’s the anti american kid and you, the antifa faggot. Go kill yourself.

Holy fucking based.

Real talk though, what's the full story?

Listen cucks, if Trump says that my son has to die for disrespecting the union then bite the muzzle libtard.

America has no culture, I don't get the necessity to respect an ' anthem ' made by white men without the consent of Blacks, Women and Transgenders. That is why China will always have the superior moral high ground.

Kid was wearing a hat and posing for the anthem. Buddy broke off and ran up to the kid to tell him to take his hat off. Kid told the old man it's a free country and to fuck off. Old man started beating the kid

>no culture
>controls your music, media, fashion, movies and directly influences your economy
Americas culture is world culture.

That sounds fair.

>It's a free countr- *whizz* *crack*
>*bwoink* admin: did you really have to use force?

YEAAAAHHHHH HARMBATTONEM

Attached: 5aa.png (555x755, 161K)

>Brockway told police the boy was wearing a hat as the National Anthem began, and he asked him to remove it because it was disrespectful to wear during the anthem, but the boy responded by saying "f*** you," according to the affidavit.

Kid unironically had it coming. That said, family before faggots and I would 100% ice the dipshit right then and there for not having the good sense to listen to my son and go find a corner in which to fuck himself.

Attached: 1560157040488.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>controls your music, media, fashion, movies
Imagine believing this
>and directly influences your economy
that's way more in the realm of realistic, now if you where honest you would say that the USA is composed of lazy ass nowadays that will buy cheap shit they don't need by the million because fuck you, provide said lazy ass and become filthy rich while doing so while never re-investing a single dollar in the people that made you rich to begin with.
They need to change delusion of grandeur in the dictionary and just put a picture of an american flag instead, the where very powerfull, but not that much.

Attached: 1564946394526.jpg (600x908, 71K)

>free country
>get skull fractured by boomer for not paying reverence to the ZOGanthem

Funny.

Fuck off back to your containment board.

Attached: slavery-what-the-civil-w-damn-i-wish-i-could-19969046.png (500x520, 135K)

If a man who weighed 4-5x more than my son and hit my son and I saw it you're damn right he's a dead man.

Give the man an award.

Attached: bill.jpg (1600x900, 98K)

Who the fuck makes these memes?

you know who.

Attached: mentally_ill_leftist.jpg (678x718, 77K)

Redditors.

Attached: Fed Ex Man fights degeneracy.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

>being violent over a contrived song literally made to make NPCs have "feelings"

based veteran

>Americas culture is world culture.
Lolno, Korean culture rules this part of the world. America is only known for burgers and fat people.

Agree, America isn't based anymore. Would've shot old man if he did that. Probably looking at bankrupting him right there though. So he'd be smarter than me.

The Chad Patriot vs the Virgin Antifa.

Attached: chad_vs_antifa.webm (960x540, 370K)

I wish he had clocked that woman too.

Attached: January 20, 2017 in a nutshell.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

How convenient for you to cut it right as he rears back like he's about to punch a woman.

Clearly a paragon of masculine virtue am I right

Attached: f60.gif (600x338, 3.45M)

reminder.

Attached: 1551755995602.jpg (500x503, 38K)

>advocating freedom for people who wants to take freedom away from everyone

You do realize he actually didn't punch the woman right?
youtube.com/watch?v=-pvf8ftpRWg

First 10 seconds of this video

>being a good parent means you spoil your kid and shield them from consequences from their actions
Please never breed, you're just going to produce brats.

Communists fucking love their anthems. And nationalistic displays.

Hey, you know who invented the pledge of allegiance? Do you?

Attached: disdain-for-plebs-disdain-18961574.png (500x643, 155K)

No because my son wouldn't be acting like a fucking fag. Hell I'd be the one smacking him upside the head if he didn't remove his hat.

>Sadly he doesn't punch the woman

But since you are such a white knight antifa faggot here you go

Attached: antifa_slut.gif (446x251, 1.33M)

Hell, she deserved it just for having dreads.

Attached: joshua graham.jpg (1242x630, 65K)

>literally made to make NPCs have "feelings"
You who do not understand want an anthem mean, i would say i feel shame but your forbearer already have plenty enough for your zoomer ass.

Attached: 1564159018062.jpg (1023x1024, 102K)

continue getting booty blasted at football games

I dont really care for the anthem, it's some shit made for the war in 1812. It really should be an anthem based on the revolutionary war. The pledge is also pretty stupid too, I pledge to the bill of rights. Not to some dumb flag.

>statists
>on my Jow Forums
How the mighty have fallen

>t. neverserved
sit the fuck down boomer. there is no excuse for cold assaulting anyone, especially a child, ESPECIALLY not the anthem. fuck off with your retard-tier fake patriotism.

>people unironically defending some stupid boomer who punched out a kid cause he didnt take his fucking hat off

holy shit eat a fat cock you faggots, who cares if you wear a hat or not during the anthem? id absolutely ice you if you touched my son like that.

I'd shoot the guy who hit my son.

>id absolutely ice you if you touched my son like that
If anyone is going to be touching my son its going to be me.

I'm French, i prefer actual football, but you might have a point, our anthem do mean something.

>t.neverserved
you wish, but like i said before, i'm French, so go ahead with your inbound very original punchline
>there is no excuse for cold assaulting anyone
>not understanding what an anthem mean is precisely arguing that what that boomer did was ok
>Imagine being this muttarded

>wearing a hat is taking freedom away from everyone
So we both agree people wearing a Maga hat deserve a beating?

Unironically, yes. That's how freedom works. Either everyone gets it, or you're no better than the commies.

don't worry user, it's just that the mods are asleep so the Jow Forums cowards came out of the woodwork.

Attached: gadsden.jpg (2000x1334, 478K)

Salty Euros will dispute this, but it’s true.

How can they be so limpwristed against one man?

>>People crying cucks afraid that if they ever disrespected the anthem in front of majority posters here they'll die too

I too would shoot if he hit my wifes son, like many comrades in this thread.

I too would lick my government's boot over a song they stole from the british

Doesn't deserve it for the hat. Does deserve it for being a douchebag

It's a better poem than song. America the beautiful is a much better option imo

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 1564289336337.png (1035x913, 675K)

this

Can't disrespect the national anthem if you're a paralytic in a wheelchair.

>asked him to remove it
>boy said fuck yuo
to me it sounds more like kid got hit because he was disrespectful little asshole and presstitute is simply lying to create fake outrage about evil nationalism

>government = nation
sure

Why is this current events thread still up?

>Jesus will judge you
BASED

Thanks for the hearty kek user

Attached: 1564454052100.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

I too support beating other people's kids that don't respect your beliefs.

Old man did a good job.

t. salty euro disputing this

>white on white crime
He sure did. No way the kid is gonna turn around and fuck up the society that fucked him

his parents fucked him up, this was society attempting to correct him.

that is literally what should be happening as long it is beliefs country and nation was built upon
if kid doesnt respect them and dont want to get beaten it may as well fuck off to shithole of choice of his worthless parents

>boomer causes serious bodily injury to child for not taking part in idolatry toward symbols of ZOG rule

>women are somehow immune to getting their shit rocked
Not to mention he also doesn't even punch her

Also:
>child mistakenly claims America to be a free country
>boomer corrects the little terrorist with his firsts that the freedom of goyim ends where the interests of Israel and the corporations begin
That'll teach him to not take his hat off whenever "Oh my goyim blood and foreskin for my masters" is playing.

Attached: amerispurdo_clap.gif (482x800, 29K)

> punching a literal child cause of mean words
Man if you touch anyone in my family I am going to end your life real quick with 0 warning either. My family is mine to discipline. The kid shouldn't have said that but he's a kid, his brain is not fully developed. And it wasn't a smack either, it was hard enough to fracture the skull? I'd kill anyone who did that with 0 mercy. You don't put your hands on children if they aren't your kids. If you do then don't complain when you're rolling around on the ground screaming from a magazines worth of holes in your intestines.

Without a second thought.

>letting another man lay hands on your kid
The ultimate cuck

>t.mutt

Attached: 1564211220985.jpg (750x850, 437K)

his brain wasnt developed because of shit parents, if his parents werent shit, theyd instruct the child to behave and punish him themselves if he insulted the man

>muh free country
>muh kikes
if you as a kid insulted adult free man at the times when us was still free country and there was barely any kikes there, you would get beaten, end of story

Boomers are real tough against kids, when it comes to young men they suddenly call the cops... I'd put you in a wheelchair. Free country, freedom of speech. If you don't like what someone says, too bad. you're not a man if you're punching a child who can't defend himself. Sad part is no one would go to your funeral after I send you to hell.

Attached: stfu_boomer.jpg (600x405, 41K)

Your brain isn't developed you old cuck... I really hope that one of you tries to touch my family for any reason at all, a couple of rounds in your chest and your tough guy act would melt away real quick. Keep your hands to yourself, 1st amendment. Look it up. You wanna disregard the 1st amendment, then be ready to meet the 2nd if you mess with the wrong dude.

Cringe but redpilled.
I too would absolutely do some stupid shit like murdering just for touching my son, but I'm pretty cringe.

Attached: 1561104071855.png (785x757, 102K)

Im sure you are ready to protect your 2d harem at all costs user, but calling it family, really?

God damn I love my state

t. Montana Fag

Well, the kid wasn't wrong

Dios mio...

Attached: EE75D2AE-0714-4D76-A579-29F25725ACE4.png (1012x968, 22K)

youtu.be/iorUWfK-5yw

Another social security welfare recipient deleted!

>Would you open fire if it was your son?
If my son disrespected this great nation like that, you bet I'd open fire. Shame on this kid's parents for letting it go until a stranger had to intervene.

Go away shitsec, were totally not ordering guns from cargo

>French
God damnit, get off the Ameri/k/a board

well excuse me, im a salty euro and i'm not disputing that

Look how easy it is to trigger Yuropoors into nonsense rage

Hey I speak a little French! “No shoot, I surrender!”

Why is Montana so based?

>still mad after 150 years
Get over it

>All the mutt nogunz seething at the truth
I will have mercy, here have a (You)

I also speak a little French. “Please don’t machete my head off, Mohammed!”
And who can forget France’s war cry, “allahu akbar”

>respect for our country is mandatory
>perceived disrespect justifies violence against a literal child

The kid was for sure being a faggot but that's what kids do. Anyone who thinks that certain types of otherwise lawful behavior should be prohibited on the basis that it's disrespectful or unpatriotic is a bona fide commie.

This isn't North Korea. This dude was way out of line and I would have fucked him up if it was my kid.

>inb4 the kid was Canadian or some shit