Be me in America

>be me in America
>see these flags (pic related) everywhere
>see “support our police” signs, blue lives matter bumper stickers everywhere
>see people saying that the police are brave n shit

Why do American glorify their police so much? There’s nothing glorious about killing innocent black people.

Attached: 045BDEF9-4683-4F0E-86FA-25E6972E82D5.jpg (750x485, 362K)

>There’s nothing glorious about killing innocent black people.

Kys nigger lover.

They aren't usually innocent when they get shot

What have black people ever done to you?

What is it with the recent police hate on Jow Forums, its like it is coordinated

What has police ever done to you lel

Attached: Innocent black people.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

op is a nigger mad about being replaced. pic related

Attached: 9777215-1956-farmall-400-std.jpg (1280x960, 173K)

Exist.
On a related note, cops should be treated like niggers since all they are is nigs with badges.

most outwardly political gestures on both sides of the spectrum are just to get a reaction le epic troll style.

Pigs arent welcomed on Jow Forums
Pig love isnt welcome on Jow Forums
when they come for our weapons, police will be the ones to show up our doors and execute unjust laws.

Fuck off, election tourist. Shooting ATF pupper popper squads in IL Sturmovik 1946 is a time old tradition of the board.

>confusing the atf with police
a typical mistake for a projecting r*ddit nigger

Agitation threads are all over the boards. Some are lefties, I suspect some are a foreign power.
>>>/leftypol/

t.

Attached: 01F937CB-A026-405A-B030-6DFC1CFDF5F1.jpg (750x492, 262K)

"blue lives matter" is just a cheap way for lazy/cowardly conservative types to express an obligatory, GOP-party line defiance towards political groups and movements such as BLM.

I'm the last person you'd find cheering on BLM, but the sort of people that fly those cringy blue-line flags are basically the republican counterparts of obnoxious virtue-signalling liberals. It's equally as limp-wristed and hollow a form of political expression, and its made worse because of it's smug bootlicking.

Nice bait but I still don't support the police since I follow the law and take care of myself. I don't need some dude arbitrarily above me to insert himself into an authentic situation, he wouldn't show up in time away

Do none of you watch police body cam footage? They show nogs doing reckless shit and then paying the price for it

>black
>innocent

>implying they aren't the same
A spook is a spook. Better learn that there isn't a difference when both will gleefully kick down your door and shoot your puppers.

What a stupid question. They're literally destroying this country with their autistic culture

leftypol is dead as of the recent 4+Jow Forums shutdown

Thank you for noticing how radiant my skin is. Nice and smooth, give it a touch if (you) like!

thank god I dont live in weimarica, now go back to wherever the fuck you came from

Based. Couldn't have said it better myself.

you don't blend in no matter how hard you try so stop

Large city LEO here. Let's see how many hate (you)s I can get.

>basically the republican counterparts of obnoxious virtue-signalling liberals.
perfect description. I'm right leaning but I find it disturbing how quickly these retards go from MOLON LABE to kneeling obediently before police officers just because they feel threatened by blm agitprop.

Thats because you're a lefty faggot
0/10

Quit enforcing gun control you literal nigger.

>black
>people

>I'm right leaning
No you aren't

Whatever bitch. Fuck feds, fuck pigs, and fuck you.