/3DPD/

>the menendez mag is a glock magazine that costs around 80-90 cents to print and has survived hundreds of rounds in testing
>glock frames can be printed and have survived hundreds of rounds in testing
>AR15 frames can be printed and have survived hundreds of rounds in testing
>through a process known as electrochemical machining, steel barrels can be rifled at home using a power source, saltwater, and a 3D printed jig in a matter of minutes. this technique is used by the big boy manufacturers as well
>pictured is the FGC-9, a 9mm firearm that accepts glock magazines and can be manufactured without needing access to a single restricted "firearms" part (using EU law as the benchmark). it has not yet been released but is reportedly due soon
>someone did/is(?) developing suppressor baffles that have withstood 150 continuous shots of .223 in testing
> all of the above can be accomplished with a printer that costs under $200

Attached: nkzafngsq1431.jpg (4160x2340, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

grabcad.com/library/menendez-mag-mini-menendez-mag-3d-printable-glock-17-glock-19-magazine-1
youtu.be/ekDs60QxmNE
recoilweb.com/3d-print-your-own-glock-pistol-148000.html
reddit.com/r/Firearms/comments/ckt55y/always_remember_to_save_a_backup_copy_of_your_guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=HZtl4IkXkWk
old.reddit.com/r/Firearms/comments/cnltsc/fgc9_build_progress_homemade_9mm_semiautomatic/
youtu.be/V0og_KLSzCI
imgur.com/a/ncSy1MG
diydefense.wixsite.com/mysite
youtu.be/V0og_KLSzCI[embed]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

grabcad.com/library/menendez-mag-mini-menendez-mag-3d-printable-glock-17-glock-19-magazine-1

Attached: gsXgNjWEwo1ExH3ESIjL_04_95a7ebde4364639661469be23b65da39_image.jpg (1076x604, 139K)

>329 posts
Fuck off retard

youtu.be/ekDs60QxmNE

Attached: Printed_Silencer01-958x639.jpg (958x639, 49K)

recoilweb.com/3d-print-your-own-glock-pistol-148000.html

Attached: Ghost_Glock_02.jpg (1260x840, 118K)

Is any of this worth it if you cant use peek and other high temp plastics?

Attached: zt2y8fbe3wd31.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

Those seem like awfully low resolution prints

yeah they look a bit shit. here's a much better one

Attached: 4a5gmwnh6ie31.jpg (4032x1960, 901K)

Yes, just don't leave it in your car.

This is bullshit. I live in the desert. I've left a PLA print in a car with the windows rolled up all summer this year. It hasn't melted.

How well does that MSAR work?

Then I'm wrong. People are testing out the 3d printed magazines by leaving them in their car and they're deforming. I assumed the frames would be the same. Must just be the pressure.

Thanks for your input.

Melting isn't the issue. Layer strength is. Thermal expansion over and over promotes delamination between layers. Not something noticeable, just makes failure happen sooner.

It's $0.90 to print in pla

Not counting electricity and a $5 spring.

Pmags are $9.99 regular price and last years.

Your knock off has to be loaded carefully.

In the read me it says not to rub the bottom of the feed lips with the round as you load it.

*Care should be taken to load the magazine to avoid feed lips failure*

>hundreds of rounds

Ivan's are frame failed in under 100. The 1/2" bolts holding the assend of the receiver together oblong.

Ecm barrels "matter of minutes"

I didn't know 3 hours was minutes ....
Maybe hundreds of minutes ....

Your marketing is a lie

I love BBC in my tight sissy ass I love it so much I am an utter BBC slut

Still mad your mom won't loan you the money for a 3d printer huh?

On a podcast they did recently DD said that they are in contact with a guy in China who is working on a way to make an easily producible Smokeless powder substitute and they themselves are researching a recipe that is much stronger and multitudes better than the traditional improvised Armstrong mixture. They are also looking into modifying the3D printed Washbear .22 Revolver to be smaller and chambered in .38 special. There is also an effort by an individual named "Jethro" to ECM a 20mm barrel

There is also an effort by an unnamed individual to attempt to make an AR-15 FCG out of 3D printed parts
Jacob from DD is also planning to release a Black Powder production guide this month

Sieg is
SUCH A FUCKING DORK HOLY SHIT

Attached: when-bae-gets-on-the-3d-printer.jpg (896x672, 112K)

How does someone with no exp get started in 3D printing? Not even for gun stuff specifically. I have access to most Autodesk products.

no idea i yanked it from reddit.com/r/Firearms/comments/ckt55y/always_remember_to_save_a_backup_copy_of_your_guns/

Ivan did an interview where he gives you a basic rundown
youtube.com/watch?v=HZtl4IkXkWk

>> all of the above can be accomplished with a printer that costs under $200

what model of printer haha asking for a friend?

>>/diy/3DPG/
Have fun. Don't be a brainlet.

thanks senpai

Is there a thread or place where I can follow the process of the fgc-9?

The creality ender 3

3DPD 3D Printer Discussion > 3DPG

Some people can't get 30 round pmags as easily as we can.

> this fag is so mad he has downgraded from namefag to tripfag

Lmaoing @ ur life rite now

>tfw 15 round mags are the legal limit here
>no one even stocks them because they're a pain in the ass to import
>not enough demand for them to be made locally
some people don't think outside their own situation or assume the status quo will never change

just saw this update: old.reddit.com/r/Firearms/comments/cnltsc/fgc9_build_progress_homemade_9mm_semiautomatic/

i think keybase is their (deterrence dispensed) main hangout spot these days

youtu.be/V0og_KLSzCI
Here's that podcast in case anyone here hasn't looked at it yet.

That's not fdm

You're a noprinter noguns

I own a prusa mk2 with multi filament add-on. The next nicest printer in these threads is a creality that costs less than my extruder

if i wrote a chrome extension to replace all Sieg posts with a picture of an applebees gift card would yall use it? we must buy back assault shitposters

yes

GO AWAY

speak too much truth?

Ur a faget

Can i haz liberator 12k yet?

Soon

photo: barrel created at home via ECM for around $100

>75 rounds and counting through this setup. It has achieved 2.5in groups at 25 yards, with no signs of tumbling or unstable flight. You can ring steel at 100 yards consistently once it's screwed down to a shooting bench. Note the hexagonal muzzle crown - ECM is capable of doing polygonal rifling.

more: imgur.com/a/ncSy1MG

Attached: YrGBIUH.jpg (3264x1836, 322K)

>Rifling in an unchambered barrel. Note the "chamber" is both unrifled, and the same inside diameter as the bore of the rifling. This is a sign the insulator (3d printed plastic parts) did a good job.

Attached: 9z8XdOt.jpg (2448x3264, 252K)

>Slug tested round. For those who don't know, a slug test involves tapping a bullet down the barrel to capture the rifling footprint on the bullet. This test showed the rifling bore is a tad tight, but was consistent along the lenght of the bore - which is a good sign.

Attached: L4wgPom.jpg (2448x3264, 934K)

I love how these 3d printers are making libcunts and batfags shit their panties in anger

i suspect that assuming it gets traction in the media, FGC-9 will cause some incredible meltdowns from the alyssa milano types. can't wait

Attached: 1564181531348.jpg (960x739, 80K)

most likely

This is all true but it's still progress for home made printed parts and accessories

Don't talk to Sieg he is a massive faggot if you don't respond he'll fuck off

Good advice
Really good podcast, I subbed.

My balls are blue enough man.

Attached: 1564206297739.gif (353x200, 1.85M)

i made a wix site for the glock mags

i turned off online payments so you can't ever pay me for it

promo code LOL for 100% off

diydefense.wixsite.com/mysite

lower resolution prints are actually stronger.

>magazines have been printed that can survive being loaded 4 times!
>ars and glocks have been printed that survive 2 or 3 reloads!
WOW! SO you're saying i get to print a whole new gun every range trip!?!? Awesome!

>42276189
fuck off Sieg

Pretty sure it's for full boogaloo purposes in Minecraft. Think the WWII era Liberator.

Link to podcast

youtu.be/V0og_KLSzCI[embed]

timestamps are in comment section

Imagine being so retarded that you think you can control guns. Basic metalworking skills make every gun ban obsolete.

Don’t be facetious.

>skills
>equipement
These are huge hurdles for the common man, 3d printing gives the common man an arm to stand on for a small cost and minimal know how.